It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots/Protests in Kazakhstan a Manufactured crisis bio Product of Color Revolution by Western NGOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you watch, read many mainstream news media outlets and their takes,opinion editorials on what is occurring in Kazakhstan. They give their audiences a simple background of the reasons why they believe the riots/protests were occurring right?

Riots in Kazakhstan are happening and occurring because of high gas prices? just high gas prices? or are those protestors NGO trained? there are high gas prices in European countries and North America as well.

You dont see protests nor riots occurring in EU, NA over high gas prices.
The riots/protests are occurring not because of gas prices.

Kazakhstan is a Russian ally
There is a political reason behind the Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is a Russian ally. Kazakhstan used host training exercise with the Russian Military forces. Recently ratified updated military coop agreement with Russia.

What were those behind the Color Revolution thinking?
Kazakhstan ratifies updated military coop agreement with Russia

Moscow is working to stop the West engaging in security dialogue with Central Asian states.

If you go to the NED web site they have a section titled Kazakhstan. Western NGOs are going after Central Asian States despite the failures of color revolution in Egypt and Syria.

The list hosts a number of organizations, protest groups supposedly while using the American tax payer to do so.

KAZAKHSTAN 2020

To promote freedom of peaceful assembly in Kazakhstan. The organization will conduct strategic litigation to support activists facing repression, analyze existing and proposed legislation for compliance with international norms, draft of policy recommendations, and develop a methodology for monitoring violations of the freedom of peaceful assembly. It also will conduct a training program about freedom of peaceful assembly, in Kazakh and Russian, for both civic activists and regional governmental representatives.

This one is similar to the NED Ukrainian version.

To promote free and fair elections in Kazakhstan. The organization will expand the capacity and professionalism of activists to conduct advocacy campaigns, particularly regarding electoral issues. The organization will train a core group of election monitoring trainers, help them to establish a new vote monitoring organization and prepare an election monitoring effort in advance of the 2020 parliamentary elections.

You shouldn't be surprised if Russians, Egyptians and other countries in those areas of the world keep going after the so called NGOs. They likely have a reason to suspect NGO being behind the protesting.

It has being witnessed in the past during the Kiev maidan protest they would call in "Young Protestors" from other countries like Belarus for future protests.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Kazakhstan Protests/Riots Tactics dont they do remind of you something?

Look at this vid pushed by MSM.
Storming government buildings and an airport? does that sound like something peaceful protestors would do over alleged gas price hike?

Why would peaceful protestors storm buildings? that is not what peaceful protestors. Were you expecting that Russia would let this slip by like what happened in Libya? Syria?

We have our Media not telling us the whole truth of what is happening in Kazakhstan. One thing is for certain it does appear to look like another Manufactured regime change agaisnt towards those who support Russia in Central Asia. Despite recent regime changes that had failed or had created countries into failed states.

Russia had already mentioned they have a red flag of their own. It does look like some in the western countries are trying to poke the bear.
edit on 12-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maybe a little cover-up going on?

Kazakhstan Denies US-Funded 'Military Biological Lab' Seized By Rioters After Russia Claims Potential Pathogen Leak

www.zerohed... ge.com/geopolitical/kazakhstan-denies-us-funded-military-biological-lab-seized-rioters-after-russia-claims

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Or maybe folk there are fed up with a corrupt authoritarian regime?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I wouldn't be surprised.
Russia is not going to ignore Kazakhstan's current situation. Whoever started the protests/riots had problary bite more than they chew.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Or maybe folk there are fed up with a corrupt authoritarian regime?

I remember when some on SM used to say how great Libya would be after regime change.
How is that freedom and democracy coming along in Libya after the regime change in Libya? 12 years after? all good?

maybe folk there are fed up with a corrupt authoritarian regime?[/

But i guess they wouldn't be controlled with a western/NATO corrupt authoritarian pretending to give you illusion of "Free Elections"

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How come there are no anti corrupt authoritarian regime riots or protests in the corrupt Saudi Arabia then? is it because they care about their people to?

Never mind the public beheading's of young LGBT people, activists.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If there are no anti corrupt authoritarian regime riots/protests in Gulf states why should i believe that these protests/riots that are taking over in Govt Buildings like in Kiev, buildings are any near for corrupt authoritarian regime? or are these protests simply agaisnt the Russians?

Because Kazakhstan is an ally to Russia? still waiting you're reply on Libya, Syria, Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
It's possible there was a lab leak and all the violence was simply part of an obfuscation and cover up. China facing new hemorrhagic fever?
Could be dozen things, I doubt we will ever know.
Kazakhstan is the exact opposite side of the northern hemisphere from the US.
edit on 12-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If there are no anti corrupt authoritarian regime riots/protests in Gulf states why should i believe that these protests/riots that are taking over in Govt Buildings like in Kiev, buildings are any near for corrupt authoritarian regime? or are these protests simply agaisnt the Russians?

Because Kazakhstan is an ally to Russia? still waiting you're reply on Libya, Syria, Afghanistan.

What do you mean "still waiting"? You've only just posted that!

It's just whataboutism anyway.

Saudi? Protests? They wouldn't tolerate that. What has Libya and Syria got to do with what's going on in Kazakhstan?

Ever hear of Arab Spring?
edit on 12-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ah you mean another example of western NGOs funded Color Spring? how well did went? oh i still see Libya a being a hellfire and safe heaven for human trafficking people from African Countries.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Ah you mean another example of western NGOs funded Color Spring? how well did went? oh i still see Libya a being a hellfire and safe heaven for human trafficking people from African Countries.

No idea what a "Color Spring" might be but I have no idea what agenda it is you are pushing.

Like I say, protests against authoritarian regimes happen. Remember the fall of the Berlin Wall?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Please allow me to explain. These NGOs are covers for CIA, MI6, and Mossad. There is nothing organic about these "Color Revolutions" they are Western intel operations to overthrow governments.
Syria and Libya are part of the discussion because that is what happened to them as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN

Please allow me to explain. These NGOs are covers for CIA, MI6, and Mossad. There is nothing organic about these "Color Revolutions" they are Western intel operations to overthrow governments.
Syria and Libya are part of the discussion because that is what happened to them as well.

Bless you. So not folk getting tired of a corrupt repressive authoritarian regime?

Which, by the way, do you support?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

it's bloody obvious isn't it?

I know a guy who knew a guy whose ex mil family member was working in Ukraine around 03 or so and then the 'revolution' happened. we all need to get a pay cheque but on his dying bed he said he wished he had done something different with his life.

I support Ukrainian independence and against Russian interference and I wish the eastern side would stop 'playing' war. Donetsk peoples republic my butt.

Wash rinse repeat in Kazakhstan.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Wash rinse repeat in Kazakhstan

Biden's had business dealings with Kazakhstan's intelligence chief Karim Massimov

Kazakhstan's former intelligence chief Karim Massimov, who Hunter Biden had described as a 'close friend,' was arrested last week and charged with high treason

Reports claim that Hunter traveled to Kazakhstan to discuss a Burisma deal with Massimov

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
That's interesting.
At least at the end he didn't he was into doing it. Yet are ok with regime changes?

I support Ukrainian independence and against Russian interference and I wish the eastern side would stop 'playing' war. Donetsk peoples republic my butt.

The issue with that independence, its not true independence when you have officals of other countries directing, or putting suggestions for govts in elections.

Donetsk peoples republic my butt.

So they dont have a right to be a republic from Kiev? if you only had known what the western countries had done in the 2014/2015. I had seen some accounts from the other side from a blog.

The Ukrainian side with some of the militant groups had burnt down a village and some towns in the Donetsk region. You had western/NATO officials talking with Neo Nazi/ Right wing groups in Ukraine.

Why is that ok?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

against Russian interference

But its ok for NATO/West to interfere? start regime change's to replace governments?

Wash rinse repeat in Kazakhstan.

The Russians have their own red flags. I can see how great things had went in Ukraine and by assisting right wing groups there.

Far-right extremists in Ukrainian military bragged about Canadian training, report says

What has the Ukrainian military/army done about its right wing/far right extremists? i assume nothing.

top topics

join