It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibilities Of a "NEW" outbreak in China causing bleeding from eyes, nose and ears.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: IndieA

I didnt say it did. I refer you to the pictures of people being decontaminated, as I stated in my comment.

I didnt find the article Bongino showed in his podcast/youtube.

A photo of people being decontaminated, means nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The population wasn't scared enough.
They had to release a hemmorhagic fever virus.

As far as fear goes, all you have to do is release the rumor of a hemorrhagic fever virus.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

China have unrestricted control over their population, they have been testing all kind of nasty stuff over them for years, with a country with soo many people and a growing aging population the people are nothing but rats to the communist party.

that's funny coz i heard it was a hanta virus spread by rats. remember when that was big, in the 90's?

maybe someone was trying to cross ebola and the common cold.

relax it's just a hemorrhagic fever.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
Reported to be linked to an American bio-weapons lab in Kazakhstan that was overrun and infiltrated by protestors during the recent riots

If ANYONE’S bioweapons lab got overran and its contents fell into the masses…the implications would be grim to say the least.

Expect lots of finger pointing as nobody is going to own this. And why would anyone play with that kind of fire in… Kazakhstan??

This must be connected to the recent attempted coup on Kazakhstan. Some reports are claiming it was another attempt at a "color revolution," but the presence of this lab is way too much of a coincidence.

My thinking right now is that someone was using the riots as a cover to capture or release something at that facility. Or maybe to destroy what was at that facility (unlikely, but we can hope).

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Something that I read on Twitter:
'The authorities surrounded and closed off domestic travel. They allowed international flights to leave.'

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All hail shakaka our worldly lord and savior

Lol bow to your ministry of health you unworthy little b1tches

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
Underground reports that the entire city of Xi'an China is now encircled and completely quarantined, with reports that a new outbreak has begun. Reported to be linked to an American bio-weapons lab in Kazakhstan that was overrun and infiltrated by protestors during the recent riots, where a leak is believed to have resulted. Nothing confirmed yet, but this is popping up all over the internet as a real event.

LINK
DailymailU K
Zerohedge
Twitter post

How would riots in Kazakhstan cause Xi'an China to be quarantined? They're not even close to one another geographically or politically. If something leaked from the lab, I would expect Kazakhstan to be bleeding, no?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I really and truly don't care.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Something that I read on Twitter:
'The authorities surrounded and closed off domestic travel. They allowed international flights to leave.'

Of course they did, should probably just burn that place to the ground

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like October 2019 to me...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DiabolicEdict

Covid wasn't enough,

EBOLA........................

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well, there were captions too! Did you miss those?

I guess you dont want to see information for yourself. You have to have some journalist telling you what to think.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Well, there were captions too! Did you miss those?

I guess you dont want to see information for yourself. You have to have some journalist telling you what to think.

Captions on a photo of people being decontaminated, means nothing.

This whole thing reeks of propaganda and lies.

I don't need to be told anything by anyone, I can use logic, reason, and common sense to come to my own understandings. This story has all the telltale signs of disinformation and fear promoting psychological warfare, none of which can be verified or backed up.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Just reeks, huh?

Im surprised that Russia sprayed something all over people arriving from Kazakhistan just to freak-out people in the US. Why would they do that?

Im hoping to get some thoughts from your logic and reason about what has been presented to you in pictures.

Personally, Im waiting to see what there might be before deciding. Not alot of info to go on. Im just noting that Bongino mentioned this rumour, posted an article I wasnt able to find, but found these pictures instead. Just a heads up. Any harm in that? I havent promoted a theory one way or the other.

Why so sour?
edit on 1/12/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Imagine if you will a group of angry rioters looking for buildings to pillage. One guy shouts out "hey, there's a biohazard lab over there! ". "Yeah, let's break in!!!...
No booze, drugs, weapons and they want to break in a biological research station?
Were they going to liberate some protozoans and bacteria?
It's the Kazakhistani Microbial Life Rescue Society!
Next story please.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This source has a statement that the labs are being guarded. Seems they are connected to the US, if this source is to be believed.

asiatimes.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DiabolicEdict

Darn are the communist now testing a new bubonic plague in their own citizens? it most have been criminal Fauci the one with the bright idea.

Fauci has a live satellite link in his home so he can watch the people suffering and dying on his way to sleep every night.

Well, yeah. But it’s like, part of his job to watch the “results”
I’m sure he feels bad and hates his job like most executioners do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join