It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds two compounds in cannabis completely stop Covid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman
20 mg sounds about right for Covid actually.

Based on what research?

Wow! That mushroomed. I was just being funny about Quinine in Tonic Water.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I did not read this, sooooo.... I don't know what it states. In other words reader beware.
www.pennmedicine.org...

I've never used it for leg cramps, but I know medical professionals that swear it works. I also know about the same amount of medical professionals that say it's bogus.

I take back the I was kidding part! Damn.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Just something everyone needs to understand. This only applies to Flower and certain CBD extracts. Those of you using concentrates or vape cartridges will not benefit from these compounds since they are not included at meaningful levels in the extracts.

Stay natural

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Wow! That mushroomed. I was just being funny about Quinine in Tonic Water.

LOL. Hard to tell sometimes.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here are 3 other chemicals in pot that will stop COVID in its tracks with enough of them.

ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, and formaldehyde

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Here are 3 other chemicals in pot that will stop COVID in its tracks with enough of them.

ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, and formaldehyde

They may work, but, it's a plus if the patient survives.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll give you that one.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
And they will give you it in a Jab!
for those who will Not take the old jab.

suckers!

edit on 14-1-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

not seeing in the chemical breakdown do you have a link to your information?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

not seeing in the chemical breakdown do you have a link to your information?

I don't remember, picked a random site of many, but it basically the same in many ways as cigs.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ah so your assumption is the Pot looks like cigarettes and therefore will have the same chemicals.
Pot doesn't have the chemicals you stated but cigarettes' do.

Cannabis, a complex plant: different compounds and different effects on individuals

Bit like saying salmon is bad for you because it has mercury in it.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Well I have medical and I smoke or vape daily all day. I might have omicron now but can’t find a test. My son, his dad and mom along with my bf all tested for covid in the last week. I haven’t been able to get a test but I feel fine. I felt off with a headache and was tired but that’s not unusual for me to begin with so if I have covid I don’t have any real symptoms. Maybe all my smoke helps? Wouldn’t surprise me. It helps for a lot of things. I have stayed home from work the last two days, my boss just wanted to be safe. He’s had covid

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I have not seen where they tried to blame it on marijuana. Are you serious?! That’s insane! Heaven for bud the truth is revealed as to why they all dropped. Those not in denial know.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Bit like saying salmon is bad for you because it has mercury in it.

If do know it was kind of a joke if you read it again... Not something I'm dying to debate on.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: loveguy
Absinthe was banned just before Spanish flu. Do we know it's medicinal components?

There's not enough wormwood in Absinthe to effect you without consuming enough to first give you alcohol poisoning.

Don't ruin it with facts!

V

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What good news, and I think this is the only positive news related to covid lately. I'm already so tired of reading about new strains appearing that I don't even go to read the news at all now. After such studies I want to buy something from the best grow tent and grow cannabis right home. I even work from home, so with the arrival of quarantine, I generally lost any reason to leave the house. Basically, I'm an introvert, so everything suits me. The only thing that upsets me is that many of my friends are sick

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KorosStrohna

I'm good too. About 8 years ago my oncologist told me to smoke weed, because I could not afford the marinol and I was crazy underweight after my cancer. So I started to gain. and am ok now.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I can verify that you can get very sick from Covid while saturated with cannabis. =).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join