It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is PERV Heaven

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
CNN appears to be a safe haven for pedophiles. sexual abusers, ON-AIR masturbating pervs...and, of course, liars.
Not only does the network appear to coddle and celebrate these deviants...they put them right up front for the world to see.

The good news is that CNN's viewership is shrinking faster than Jeffrey Toobin after a concluded ZOOM call.
This means that even CNN's faithful...are not all as sick and perverted as CNN's employees.

If someone wants to convince me otherwise...have at it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It seems to be a running theme with the major news networks. How many sexual harassment/assault claims did it take for Fox to fire O'Reilly and Ailes?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

AT&T is trying to figure out how to get rid of that subsidiary. CNN damages American Telephone and Telegraph's long standing good reputation.

Some changes are underway already. CNN is being spun to a smaller lesser-known AT&T group of companies.

CNN/Discover/OWN...Final step before being sold outright: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

CNN is where you go to work if your college degree is Gender Studies.

lol

CNN is to news what Biden is to the Republic, both are bending it over and prison-raping it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don't forget the Cooper Scooper lol

has a JonBonet fetish

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It seems to be a running theme with the major news networks. How many sexual harassment/assault claims did it take for Fox to fire O'Reilly and Ailes?

WAT award winner for the week!!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

WAT award winner for the week!!

I'm still waiting for all the rest of the WAT entries to come in...but it's definitely a contender.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I’ll play the WAT game ! There are degrees of Perv’s, ranging from work place ass grabbers to pedo’s, and CNN seems to hire the worst of the worst kinds ! Fox, although very possibly controlled opposition, does not Actively and Knowingly run interference for an Obviously demented pedo that won the Presidency fair and square !

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Except it's not whataboutism. It's pointing out the fact that perverts seem to flock to the major news network.

Are we only allowed to talk about the perverts at one news network and ignore the fact that it's a widespread problem?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Except it's not whataboutism. It's pointing out the fact that perverts seem to flock to the major news network.

Are we only allowed to talk about the perverts at one news network and ignore the fact that it's a widespread problem?

no, but in a thread about CNN, talking about FOX is whataboutism. If you need to understand why, you belong on a different site. Don't be a derp.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That was fast !!

Like a sling-shot roflmao🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But WhatAbout .>.>.>

MSNBC !!!!!! roflmao

🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Grown ass adults.

Not KIDS.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's not just CNN, is anyone watching anything on TV anymore?
Investigation Discovery is the only thing I watch and that is mostly for background noise.

I don't even want to see a commercial. I was watching Yellowstone, you could watch it with commercials or pay on Prime to see it without. I actually paid to see it without. I've also noticed a lot of newer things on Netflix, HBO are now making you wait a week for a new episode. I like to binge watch when I'm in the mood, not when they tell me I'm in the mood. All these streaming sources are fighting for consumers now, and keeping them.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sex harassement is one bad thing

Pedos, on the other hand, much worse...bottom of barrel....

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
But but.... other news medias are bad too..... so.... LEAVE CNN ALONE!

No wonder they get away with so much, there's plenty of followers who'll defend them to the grave.

top topics

join