It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What next for the good Doctor?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Dr UAE

So it is.

*Thread Closed *

It's allowed. YOUR thread is in the Mud Pit.
Carry on.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They'd have to wear masks 24/7 Quarantine if they caught a sniffle. Not be allowed to shop or dine out unless they gave up their personal health information.

I think they should submit to a body cavity search, using a large camera fastened to a 10 foot pole.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thread Reopened

link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: 19Bones79
If your personal physician outright lied to you would you continue with his services?
Why is this bum any different?

I have been in this situation, and no I would not continue with her services. I was not able to determine if she was lying or just ignorant, but either way it was unacceptable. Incompetent and/or dishonest doctors are harmful to your health.

Very harmful.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OhOh wait !!!

PETA could be controlled opposition !!!!!!!

What have they ACTUALLY DONE ??? Be Careful !!😲

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
They are already revolting

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
If your personal physician outright lied to you would you continue with his services?
Why is this bum any different?

Thanks to the leaked military info, we know that this particular bum has been lying to us all along. Fauci has always known that that COVID came from that lab in Wuhan. The gain-of-function research that Rand Paul keep harping about means that COVID is indisputably a man-made virus, not anything that came from some fish market somewhere. Not only does Fauci know this, but he was involved with that very lab. He's also been attacking effective COVID treatments because he has financial interests in the companies that are creating the vaccines.

At this point, he deserves to be burnt at the stake, but I'll settle for him being hit with a few hundred thousand wrongful death lawsuits.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the "best" doctor is nature !

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Prediction: Fauci will resign before 2023.

If/when it is apparent that the GOP will have supermajorities in the House and a majority in the Senate, I'd expect Fauchi will either be reported as having died or will take a position with a foreign entity that largely has diplomatic immunity from prosecution such as the WHO or UN. Simple fact, Fauchi's multiple provable incidents of perjury before the Senate are enough to put him in federal prison for the remainder of his life, all that's kept that inevitable outcome from happening is the 50 Democrats and one or two RINOs in the Senate who have opted to shield him... when that ends, he'll either vanish or wear chains.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He should not be allowed to vanish. He needs to answer for his crimes against humanity. And beaglemanity. And monkeymanity. Hell, I'm sure even the sandflies were mistreated and grateful he hasn't used manitees. My grasp on the English language would slip forever.

edit on 13-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You get a beer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join