It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What next for the good Doctor?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
PeopleGate, BeagleGate and now MonkeyGate.

Is there anything Fauci wouldn't kill for money?

Speculation arises as to why the trained monkey and rabid horndog in the White house remain untouched.

Most likely because they are flawed specimens, although good enough to destroy a country.

If a firm leftist favorite like PETA decides to come after Fauci then it seems to me that his days might actually be numbered as soon as the left is conditioned for this eventuality.

When no one on either side wants to be associated with you anymore, you are being sold somewhere down the river.

Prediction: Fauci will resign before 2023.

May he rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
If your personal physician outright lied to you would you continue with his services?
Why is this bum any different?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm sure Fauci probably tortured some adorable kittens too.

edit on 12-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't like Fauci, but why pick him out because there's doctors and scientist doing all sorts of dodgy experiments it's just that you never hear of them. Till it come out.
For instance, a man in the US has just had a heart transplant from a pig. Good on him I hope he gets better. But what have they done behind the scenes to mix human and pig genes to provide his heart. And that is only the thin edge of the wedge with what goes on behind closed laboratory doors that you might never hear of. Fauci is just the public face that has had the light shone on him.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted in another forum

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I don't like Fauci, but why pick him out because there's doctors and scientist doing all sorts of dodgy experiments it's just that you never hear of them. Till it come out.

Well, maybe, because he is in one of the most powerful positions in govt now, and is personally responsible for the destruction of our economy, and possibly our entire nation?

Maybe because he is guilty of mass murder and treason, and the evidence is now in plain sight for anyone to see?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

For instance, a man in the US has just had a heart transplant from a pig. Good on him I hope he gets better. But what have they done behind the scenes to mix human and pig genes to provide his heart. And that is only the thin edge of the wedge with what goes on behind closed laboratory doors that you might never hear of. Fauci is just the public face that has had the light shone on him.

I wonder how people can fall for what's going on in the world and the lies

Then u read a post like this and realize how doomed we are when some of us can't even parse the data enough to understand why someone might deserve punishment

We truly are dropping IQ points exponentially as a species
edit on 1/12/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Because the man getting the pig heart doesn't support mandating everybody get a pig heart regardless if they need one or not. You know like free choice, especially on a virus with a plunging death rate that was low, to begin with.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What next for the good Doctor?

I'm not opposed for him to be indefinitely detained, and experimented on for the rest of his miserable little life.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I doubt he'll be alive much longer

Tptb will have it easy to people have already been cought trying to kill him

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

So it is.

*Thread Closed *

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If a firm leftist favorite like PETA decides to come after Fauci then it seems to me that his days might actually be numbered as soon as the left is conditioned for this eventuality.

Sorry, but PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, not People for Eating Tasty Animals, of which I am a charter member) is in itself a place that specializes in the wholesale killing of animals. From a Newsweek Fact-Check (I know how some folks like their "fact-checks"):

Data collected by Virginia's state government shows that PETA's euthanasia rates for cats and dogs at the shelter is exceptionally higher than other shelters in the state.

In 2019, of 2,421 dogs and cats received at PETA's Norfolk shelter, 1,578 were euthanized, according to the most recent report from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS).

On PETA's blog in a post titled "Why We Euthanize," they write that they euthanize painlessly and out of compassion for animals aged, injured, sick and dying.

"People may throw stones at us, but we are against all needless killing: for hamburgers, fur collars, dissection, sport hunting—the works," the post states while displaying images of severely health compromised pets that had to be euthanized.

In other words, PETA is not there to help animals; PETA is there to kill animals, as long as the killing is wasteful. They will kill one animal and burn the carcass without a second thought, but then condemn those who kill for food. They are perfectly OK with slaughtering animals out of "kindness" (read: they do it) and then allow populations to grow out of control and lead to the suffering deaths of millions of other animals, but only if the animals go to waste.

PETA is not pro-animal. They are pro-waste and anti-nature. They are the militant arm of the vegan/vegetarian world, just as BLM is the militant arm of the civil rights world.

I wouldn't count on them going after Fauci. They're on the same team. Birds of a feather.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This is why I don't want to live on Earth anymore. Grown adults that literally think like my 11 year old nephew, and they're EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not opposed for him to be indefinitely detained, and experimented on for the rest of his miserable little life.

Slowly tortured to death, then resuscitated. All to do it all over again and again and again………

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Because it has come out.
That is why.

There are plenty of murderers out there... but we only put that ones that are caught on trial.
edit on b000000312022-01-12T09:45:32-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 12 Jan 2022 09:45:32 -0600900000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I also don't think they'll go after him, but they do have the influence among the left to make him fall out of favor with that segment of the population before they abandon him to fend for himself.

Fauci will become more hated than the disease itself.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If I had to choose a punishment for Fauci and every politician and pundit who sides with him, it would be to spend the rest of their miserable lives living like we do under their rule.

They'd have to wear masks 24/7
Quarantine if they caught a sniffle.
Not be allowed to shop or dine out unless they gave up their personal health information.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
If your personal physician outright lied to you would you continue with his services?
Why is this bum any different?

I have been in this situation, and no I would not continue with her services. I was not able to determine if she was lying or just ignorant, but either way it was unacceptable. Incompetent and/or dishonest doctors are harmful to your health.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They would revolt

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join