It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe ET Have Space Telescopes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Annee

As well...? I propose eventually we'll find...not "among" us...but "are" us.

Different levels, planes of existance...all..aliens n us,.parts of....something Greater..

Well, I tend to believe along the lines of the Terra Papers. Reading them from a point of logic.

Ancient Egyptian's had some strange "costumes" -- like the head of a dog -- Anubis the dog god (from Terra Papers: This second Star Race was one descended of dog-creatures similar to wolves. They were known as KANUS, Wolf Beings of the Star system SIRIUS (the Dog Star).

Lillith -- first wife of Adam -- sometimes referred to as the hairy one (The Septuagint translates both the reference to lilith and the word for jackals or "wild beasts of the island")

Anyway, I am aware of "Making Up Facts to Fit a Narrative" -- but, I still see the logic.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If the phenomena is indeed aliens, you assume they've mastered interstellar travel, maybe using wormholes or something similar, or another technology where they can instantaneously travel anywhere.

If that's the case, telescopes would be redundant. I still lean towards this being more interdimensional/alternate universe stuff, makes more sense to me that aliens
edit on 1/12/2022 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I understood always that phylums can't cross...

But I believe otherwise too.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I understood always that phylums can't cross...

But I believe otherwise too.

From the Terra Papers. One of the brothers was a geneticist and used his own DNA.

"Prince EA, eldest son of the Sirian King, responsible for the lordship of Planet EArth and the solar system in his neck of the woods… Prince EA took his own DNA and mixed it with the beasts.

In doing that, the reject (the beast) became the son of the Lord Creator… he was offspring of the God of Creation, himself. Lord EA endowed us with his own DNA with the right of royalty. We can assume the damn throne of Planet Earth and our own solar system."

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They could also be using us as a living anthropological study. Kind of like we do with the uncontacted tribes around the world.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

Classic episode. I had forgotten about that one. I think South Park rivals The Simpsons on predictions at times.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I take your point.

Apparently there is estimated to be only around 100 uncontacted tribes left around the globe.

With the majority residing in what's left of the Amazonian rainforest.

Small world really, but big universe, law of chance suggests their is more than just us in that play ground.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
It would make more sense, if ET have their version of The James Webb Telescope to seek out life in the universe. If they found life on Earth, it would be safer to send unmanned vehicles to Earth to explore and report back what they found.

Many UFO sightings have been reported, but as far as we know there has never been direct contact with an alien species.

This is how my thinking is at present.

If the aliens are not in this solar system, there would be complications. Do you believe they are in the SOL system?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I take your point.

Apparently there is estimated to be only around 100 uncontacted tribes left around the globe.

With the majority residing in what's left of the Amazonian rainforest.

Small world really, but big universe, law of chance suggests their is more than just us in that play ground.

I've always looked at it from an anthropology position -- from all sides.

And not all anthropologists are benevolent or scrupulous. Some are out for their own gain.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I suppose anyone with a plan has an agenda Annee.

As to the benevolent or malevolence of the matter, chances are that depends on where you are standing aka perspective.

To other life forms we may resemble nothing more than ants.

Or a macroscopic virus of sorts.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
It would make more sense, if ET have their version of The James Webb Telescope to seek out life in the universe. If they found life on Earth, it would be safer to send unmanned vehicles to Earth to explore and report back what they found.

Many UFO sightings have been reported, but as far as we know there has never been direct contact with an alien species.

This is how my thinking is at present.

There have been loads of well-documented reports of direct contact.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I suppose anyone with a plan has an agenda Annee.

As to the benevolent or malevolence of the matter, chances are that depends on where you are standing aka perspective.

To other life forms we may resemble nothing more than ants.

Or a macroscopic virus of sorts.

Perspective - absolutely!

My avatar "am I looking in or am I looking out" represents perspective.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Telescopes run by the ET? Never really given it much thought until this thread. Looking at the orb visitation it is entirely possible that the orb (as we see it) is actually the lens of a telescope that is monitoring our world, possibly for other worlds entertainment.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Interesting!

And, hey look here: If phylums (different types of creatures) can't intermingle.....well, they never saw a platypus...,

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Interesting!

And, hey look here: If phylums (different types of creatures) can't intermingle.....well, they never saw a platypus...,

Peace

LOL

For sure

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

There have been loads of well-documented reports of direct contact.

If you can truly believe any of the garbage out there claiming such?

Like unsealed alien files, full of garbage. One show claimed a crash somewhere as I don't remember where, but found an alien roaming the streets and took him to a local hospital and it died, who makes this stuff up? and why?

Another show had another crash where an alien was picked on the road up by an older couple that took him home and tried to feed him. LMAO, Anyways the show goes on to say the police were contacted and the alien was gone the next morning, but they did find a crash nearby with three dead aliens, And the alien the old couple picked up was described having only 4 fingers, but the control panel from the alleged crash site showed a 4 finger and thumb handprint they said was used to control the craft. So why did the control panel have 5-digit impression where this other alien was said to have 4 digits only? Alot of garbage out there, have never seen any well documented reports that are believable

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If I could be truthful for a split second …. E.T.’s do have Telescopes

👽🤪🍹

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allan28
have never seen any well documented reports that are believable

Is that simply because of lack of research (as there are multiple publications listing these direct contacts, some of which are very well documented) or that you find the basic premise unacceptable, therefore none are believable ?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allan28

What exactly do you consider believable?

I know my own experience (broad daylight, clear blue skies) -- but, of course, there is no way to prove it.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Allan28

[Quote] What exactly do you consider believable?[Quote]

Things that seem plausible and do not contradict themselves.

To be honest I became interested in the subject of UFO' and ET's about a year ago, because at that time many stories were believable which captured my interest. But over the year or so of reading and viewing, too many incidents have contradicting information with other related material that make them unbelievable.

After becoming interested and at first believing in UFO's and ET's, I now no longer do. Or should I say I still believe in UFO's but now believe UFO's are government black projects. And now do not believe in contact here with ET's either, not that they dont exist elsewhere in the galaxy, but are not coming here, or are here. Why would someone so advanced that could could travel light years, come here and crash?

At this point the only thing I believe are real are orbs, because they are well documented, filmed etc., unlike UFO's and ET's. Although I do believe orbs are spiritual in nature and not ET"s.

[Quote]I know my own experience (broad daylight, clear blue skies) -- but, of course, there is no way to prove it.[Quote]

I can believe you saw a UFO, but as I would have to believe it was a government black project, not an ET craft. And to be clear with this reply you made, I feel you were speaking of UFO sightings? Where my initial reply was in response to the direct contact statement made, meaning or assuming direct contact with actual ET's?

edit on 20-1-2022 by Allan28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allan28

I can believe you saw a UFO, but as I would have to believe it was a government black project, not an ET craft. And to be clear with this reply you made, I feel you were speaking of UFO sightings? Where my initial reply was in response to the direct contact statement made, meaning or assuming direct contact with actual ET's?

OK, so you believe people have sightings -- but they are not of another world. Correct?

Therefore, no contact.

What I saw was a glowing saucer/disk (broad daylight/clear blue skies). It appeared yellowish/white.

It moved silently in what appeared to be a half circle across the sky, then returned to its original position -- at which time it went straight up until it was too far to see.

This was 1964. We barely had computers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join