It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Justice Department Forming Unit To Counter Domestic Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Guess what?

This is going to go over well. I predict a whole bunch of fake arrests of entrapped mentally handicapped people in the near future where 8 feds con some fool into a plot so that they can make some headlines. Maybe they will just come after the Christians and anything anti-Democrat party? Time will tell.

www.reuters.com...

The move reflects a growing realization by U.S. national security officials that domestic extremists represent a threat on par with that posed by foreign militant groups such as Islamic State.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Already exists. LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So, they're going to put people on lists and/or brand them as terrorists for their differing political views?

WTF happened to your Constitutional protections?

SMH at Americans who think us Canadians would ever want to flee to the US.

edit on 1/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

RINOs and globalist liberals happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MykeNukem

RINOs and globalist liberals happened.

Yessir.

They've made leaps and bounds in a very short while. I fear the erosion will gain exponential momentum now with Covid policies barreling over our Rights like a runaway train.

Globalist progressives will not rest until both of our countries are a dystopian Fn nightmare.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Government is going after the militias and any other well regulated groups, can't have them in the way for the upcoming attack on the citizen's.

Watch you 6 my brothers.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Forming? Sorry about the short line post....but "are forming"?

You didn't get the memo in the '70s?! Oh gosh, catch up already!
edit on 01224231America/ChicagoTue, 11 Jan 2022 23:32:42 -060032202200000042 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Concerned parents (CRT opponents) and anti-'vacciners' off course. Who else would they mean ? It's so obvious.

Off course if you're part of a group (BLM/antifa etc) then you can burn buildings/cars and threaten peacefully eating people , threaten people on their property passed their gated community gates , that's fine . NOT terrorism.
If you're a politician and you're encourage more riots (pelosi , harris, aoc,waters etc are all guilty of this) It's off course NOT terrorism either, silly.

When will the world end? I'm ready for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The US Justice Dept. is a global laughing stock at this point in time. If they understood what domestic terrorism really was they would SWAT themselves until no one in the Department remained. They are the epitome of malicious prosecution and no prosecution.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The banning on social media and the non subjects of what passes as news these days reminds me of the outlawing of political opposition is a classic hallmark of totalitarian systems. It does not have to be even political as anyone who goes against the official story can be labeled ???? Undesirable, a terrorist, a no fly person, a no can leave your house person etc etc ??? Kinda sound familiar ?

If there's one thing that at least six thousand years of recorded human governance teaches; it's that there is never a shortage of despots or enforcers who will sell their souls for a shekel.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As has been stated many times on this site before, domestic terrorism is responsible for way more terror attacks in the US than Islamic terrorists.

So, doesn't it make sense to focus on it when it comes attempting to counter terror attacks in the US?

In fact, there were already programs designed to combat domestic terrorism before Trump but he cut funding to them.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is that the same islamic state they just turned tail and ran like little bitches after 20 years, and left them some good effing machine guns,tanks,helicopters,and rpgs ?

Can't be.

I mean if I represent that level of threat( coz we all know they aren't talking about those domestic terrorists BLM, and Antifa).

Don't know if I should laugh or cry.

edit on 12-1-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

As has been stated many times on this site before, domestic terrorism is responsible for way more terror attacks in the US than Islamic terrorists.

Bullsnip.

One need not look any further than BLM and ANTIFA for an entire GOD DAMN YEAR.

2 years later COPS are still getting gunned down in the streets.

So, doesn't it make sense to focus on it when it comes attempting to counter terror attacks in the US?

Only Hitler wannabes think it's a 'good' idea to turn the weapons of the war on terror against their own citizens.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yep, the Stasi here in the US just got a boost in funding.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Concerned parents (CRT opponents) and anti-'vacciners' off course. Who else would they mean ? It's so obvious.

Yeah it is obvious.

Getting treated the same as the IS means a hellfire missile up their #.

Coming to your local street corner.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bullsnip.

One need not look any further than BLM and ANTIFA for an entire GOD DAMN YEAR.

2 years later COPS are still getting gunned down in the streets.

So Antifa and BLM are Islamic terrorists?

Do I need to post the studies done by the Trump administration and the Cato Institute again?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

FINALLY!

Someone to go after Antifa and BLM for their months-long burning, looting, murdering spree!

. . . . . Waitwhat?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So Antifa and BLM are Islamic terrorists?

According to your Bullsnip YES.

Did YOU NOT SAY ?

So WHAT do you call the billions of dollars worth in damage,destruction to both public,and private property, and the murder spree across the con us aka political violence to seize power for an entire year?

Never mind I already know your answer.

Do I need to post the studies done by the Trump administration and the Cato Institute again?

I'd rather NOT read any more strawmans from you.

For EFFS sake the entire woke agenda is nothing more than turning EVERY school across the US into madrasa's.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Democrat operations will be setting up fake groups and fake stings with fake actors and scripted high profile stories !!!!

The 2022/2024 Campaigns are underWAY !!!!!!! 😸

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't even think you know what you're saying anymore.

Also, data analysis is now considered a strawman argument? I don't think you know what a strawman is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join