It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The implications here exceed those of the Pentagon Papers." -Dr. Malone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So last night I posted a Project Veritas Video on the DARPA documents, and was repeatedly told its a nothing burger.

Well here is Dr.Malone's opinion on it.

"The Implication Here Exceeds Those of the Pentagon Papers"

That was the same argument I made.

The documents are proof that the USA was the genesis of it all. China were basically biological mercenaries Fauchi hired to do the dirtiest part of our idea. These are federal documents with input from other experts on their opinions of the program, and the reasons they refused were the same reasons Fauchi was pushed under oath, and lied.

This is huge.

Their FB page has a lot of images of these documents.
www.facebook.com...

I suggest you read them instead of just listening to the narration in the video they posted last night. Here is a link to that video in case you haven't seen it yet.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You may have misunderstood the point a lot are trying to make; Democrats are seldom held accountable for their illegal actions. We all know the corruption that has been- and still is- going on, without anyone being held accountable.
The destruction caused by Democratic funded groups in our country has been in the billions, and the DNC has been their greatest defender- with the VP even setting up funds for free lawyers for any BLM or Antifa members arrested.
It's not that this information isn't huge; it's that nothing is likely to ever come of the information.
Remember, most here are NOT of the group that believes the Creepy Sleepy One actually had 80 million idiots vote for him.
No offense to anyone personally who approves of the current administration and its poison pen policies.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

For the last few years my makes has been Mundus vult decepi, ergo decepiatur.

People are generally stupid. That's why what you say is sadly true. I hope you and I are wrong, but I ain't holdin' my breath.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

For the last few years my makes has been Mundus vult decepi, ergo decepiatur.

People are generally stupid. That's why what you say is sadly true. I hope you and I are wrong, but I ain't holdin' my breath.

Sadly you are correct, instead of admitting that they have elected these people (not fauci) who push this crap, they'll burry their heads and memory hole it, like it never happened. And generally they get away unscathed (the people in power) but hopefully not this time. They've basically ruined our country...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
So last night I posted a Project Veritas Video on the DARPA documents, and was repeatedly told its a nothing burger.

Well here is Dr.Malone's opinion on it.

"The Implication Here Exceeds Those of the Pentagon Papers"

That was the same argument I made.

The documents are proof that the USA was the genesis of it all. China were basically biological mercenaries Fauchi hired to do the dirtiest part of our idea. These are federal documents with input from other experts on their opinions of the program, and the reasons they refused were the same reasons Fauchi was pushed under oath, and lied.

This is huge.

Their FB page has a lot of images of these documents.
www.facebook.com...

I suggest you read them instead of just listening to the narration in the video they posted last night. Here is a link to that video in case you haven't seen it yet.
www.youtube.com...

Fauci strategically outsourced his mad science to China specifically because our government unplugged his research.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

OK Captain Obvious. So why do you feel the need to tell me this? What makes you think I am ignorant of the facts?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

The fact it was all engineered is scary but not surprising.

The fact that so many people dgaf is absolutely terrifying.

Also, there were multiple countries involved. Canada disappeared a couple of scientists related to all this.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I called this in March of 2021 , right here on ATS.
The best dang virus Barry could buy with US taxpayer money .
Money laundered by Fauci and his group straight to Wuhan labs .
Epic play for Democrat control of the US forever .
edit on 1/12/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I called this in March of 2021 , right here on ATS.
The best dang virus Barry could buy with US taxpayer money .
Money laundered by Fauci and his group straight to Wuhan labs .
Epic play for Democrat control of the US forever .

They're still working on a virus that only attacks heterosexuals.
Equity will come thanks to science.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The documents are proof that the USA was the genesis of it all.

Let’s re phrase that... The documents are proof that a globalist cabal with assets in the USA and elsewhere was the genesis of it all.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Told Ya .>.>.>.>

🚨

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Some people know the "original" plan was for Hillary (as POTUS) to rescue the whole World 😈

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The fact it was all engineered is scary but not surprising.

The fact that so many people dgaf is absolutely terrifying.

Also, there were multiple countries involved. Canada disappeared a couple of scientists related to all this.

There was an article out of Australia after COVID was first sequenced. Like March or April 2020. It was a biologist pointing out that the most significate changes in the code take place at the "Clovis Cleve site" where CRISPR cuts out and replaced genetic code.

I cant find that article anywhere now, but his argument was irrefutable, not something you could think happened and be wrong. It was black and white, the strongest evidence back then proving it was manufactured, and it was disappeared.

It was a Daily Mail article.

Then there is the fact the Wuhan Wet market is less than 1000 meters from the WIV. We were sharing satellite photos and showing everyone on LiveLeak back in January 2020 when they had videos of people dropping dead in Wuhan.

The people paying attention have known this was manufactured all along, but government documents proving it tell you whether or not its possible to hold Fauchi accountable as more irrefutable evidence emerges he is to blame for all of this. If he is free, rich, and not even getting a slap on the wrist, then you should realize were dealing with the same government the Chinese are dealing with. Theres a whole group of corrupt scientists who were part of this, and if they are not rooted out, our scientific institutions are going to give garbage.
edit on 12-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It was in partnership with the UK, this whole plandemic was orchestrated by the UK and the US, this is an attack by western governments on their own people, remember the Australian prime minister trying to instigate China, called for an investigation when the plandemic started, look at Australia now, it was all to deflect from the real culprits.
edit on th01271111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Aids was never a thing until fauchi jabbed a bunch of African babies with the HIV.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

OK Captain Obvious. So why do you feel the need to tell me this? What makes you think I am ignorant of the facts?

Maybe because you keep beating a dead horse like you can wake it up and justice will magically happen?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I remember seeing the CRISPR article awhile back too.

Fauci seems to be the shot caller on this for sure and he should be held accountable (understatement).

I know our health authorities here in Canada follow Fauci and the CDC's lead on our policies and cover ups.

Not sure if we'll ever see justice or even the complete truth on this, but getting the info out is the first step.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join