It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advances in Medical Technology May be the Inroad to A Dystopic Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I received an email from work that spoke of some of the newly innovated products demonstrated at this year's CES 2022 Convention.

This is just one of the videos I have watched so far, and it troubled me greatly. I may be overreacting, but very little in this video sounds promising to me.

I don't usually post such short threads and I will be adding more material if there is an interest. But the video speaks to the meat and potatoes of what we can expect in the near future, and not just in medicine.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm just in the process of watching the video at the moment. I just had to jump out for a second to say that this little prick in the video strikes me as a fascist WEF #$%^.

I'll be back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in summary then;

Expect to see significantly less access to hospitals and medical care in general. Mainly you're going to have to be diagnosing yourself at home because, well, you're about to become a slave and not wealthy enough to afford actual medical care.

You will be a slave. The necessity to have some kind of digital ball and chain will ensure that and it will contain ALL of your DNA details. This is important so that governments and insurance companies can discriminate against you. And they will do that by instantly matching your financial situation against your DNA and medical records.

And on and on it goes.

To be honest I got the impression that he was not so much a futurist, more a messenger.
edit on 11 1 2022 by myselfaswell because: added comentary port viewing.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Is this guy serious in thinking that a predisposition to breast cancer is going to get the insurance company to pay for more mammograms ?

*snorts* They're gonna jack your coverage and deductible up so much you'll be lucky to get one at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Bio Markers. The new buzz words. Again, I have no trust or belief in this. I don't think it is something that we will be happy about in the end.

Do I sound ill? - All About Vocal Biomarkers Diagnosing Illnesses

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Saw on the news this morning where a fella got himself a new genetically modified pig heart. People Parts is one thing, I could even go with mechanical parts, but I draw the line at animal parts.

In Medical First, Man Receives a Genetically Modified Pig Heart

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Saw on the news this morning where a fella got himself a new genetically modified pig heart. People Parts is one thing, I could even go with mechanical parts, but I draw the line at animal parts.

It seems to be all about genetic modification and AI. It is not looking very good for us humans. Almost has me thinking that aliens really may be the Wizards behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sure does, makes one wonder how many Frankenstein's will be made before they settle on one design.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It seems to be all about genetic modification and AI. It is not looking very good for us humans. Almost has me thinking that aliens really may be the Wizards behind the curtain.

No.

It's demonic. 100% demonically inspired.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Makes me think reincarnation might actually exist and Hitler, Mengele, et al are back and in charge of the entire planet!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You know it does make sense.

It is said that Satan was jealous of God, which caused his fall from grace.

What better vengeful act than to destroy the one thing that is said to be God's favorite creation.

Defacing, toppling, reversing, incapacitating, and destroying things that your enemy loves, is a common act of vengeance.

Anyway, your post got my gears turning. It is possible.

join