It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cotton To Top FBI Official: 'Did DOJ Or FBI Have Plainclothes Officers' In Capitol On 1/6

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cotton To Top FBI Official: 'Did The DOJ Or FBI Have Any Plainclothes Officers' In Capitol On Jan 6?

FBI official doesn't have a lot of information about January 6th... in fact just the basic information he doesn't know, like number of plainclothes officers
on the ground, or which one my have entered the Capitol. Along with not knowing basic info on a top domestic terror suspect

At Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) questioned Assistant AG, Matthew Olsen. Saying at the end I guess we will have to get this information from somebody else.

It's a brief video, what are your thought ATSer's?

edit on 11-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They served that guy up as the scapegoat huh?

He also looks like he is listening to someone before answering.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

FBI official doesn't have a lot of information about January 6th

Well, he started off with a lie, so we know where it's going from here.

Straight from their own website -

www.fbi.gov...

The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

We have deployed our full investigative resources and are working closely with our federal, state, and local partners to aggressively pursue those involved in these criminal activities.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is what the left voted for. I hope they all pay dearly.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, if the FBI doesn't even know what it's people are doing, they should be disband, right?

Idiots know exactly who was where. They just forgot to tell this guy. Plausible deniability, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
rofl ' on july err june err january sixth' nervous little worm doesnt even know what date he is talking about.

we are screwed unless these worms get justice. DOJ is department over (against) justice.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

FBI = corrupt since day one.
Only a leftist/marxist puppet, care of Hoover.

Forget Bout It , watch teevee
edit on 11/1/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lies, all lies but nothing will come of it.
Heads should #ing roll but nobody is ever held accountable.
The fake “insurrection”, just like the fake”vaccine” is all fake…..oh and don’t forget the fake “election”.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
All I know is a lot of institutions and agencies we all used to have faith in, look shady as hell in 2022

Whitehouse
Congress
FBI
CIA
DOJ
CDC
MSM

do we really trust any of these at the levels we used to trust them? Hell, you might throw the Supreme Court in there after last week.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
All I know is a lot of institutions and agencies we all used to have faith in, look shady as hell in 2022

Whitehouse
Congress
FBI
CIA
DOJ
CDC
MSM

do we really trust any of these at the levels we used to trust them? Hell, you might throw the Supreme Court in there after last week.

Snowden leaked surveillance capabilities the people ought to get a peek at?

I say put up or refund our generosity for lap of luxurious comfort. Show us why it's a valid expenditure.
💯

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If the FBI can't answer basic questions about their operations and agents it needs to be investigated and restructured immediately.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The United States is a Banana Republic.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Bad times for treasonous democrats

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

If the FBI can't answer basic questions about their operations and agents it needs to be investigated and restructured immediately.

Any agency who think it is their unassailable right to operate above the law without the consent of the governed, needs to be investigated and restructured immediately.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
This is what the left voted for. I hope they all pay dearly.

Their feelz were hurt dearly by mean Tweets for 4 years.
They are perfectly fine with all the lies and corruption by the Democrats.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hmmm...if you think about it, probably 95% of the FBI (maybe even 99%) is "plainclothes". They don't even have a uniform (most of them), other than a suit. Yeah sure, there's some SWAT-like para-military goons in their ranks, but the vast majority are in plain clothes. They don't even don the infamous blue jackets with the big white letters on the back unless they're working on a crime scene or the like.

So, the obvious answer to the thread title is..."Of course the FBI had plainclothes agents on the scene on Jan 6th. But beyond that, nobody will ever get much else, and they have hundreds of loopholes they can hide behind to avoid answering any questions.

Remember...they are ABOVE the law!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ahhh the insanity of the US today .
Top FBI official "I don't know"
And they are still a top FBI official ?
Most incompetent folks would be terminated in days long gone .

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Cotton To Top FBI Official: 'Did The DOJ Or FBI Have Any Plainclothes Officers' In Capitol On Jan 6?

FBI official doesn't have a lot of information about January 6th... in fact just the basic information he doesn't know, like number of plainclothes officers
on the ground, or which one my have entered the Capitol. Along with not knowing basic info on a top domestic terror suspect

At Tuesday's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) questioned Assistant AG, Matthew Olsen. Saying at the end I guess we will have to get this information from somebody else.

It's a brief video, what are your thought ATSer's?

My thoughts are that 725 private citizens have been charged so far and the number continues to grow as they're identified.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLivingEd

So you don't do much thinking?

new topics

top topics

join