It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dementia Joe strikes again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Biden on the campaign trail blaming Trump and saying he has the solution.

'I will end this,'

Biden forgetting he said that.

'There is no federal solution'

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Worst President & administration in US history by a long shot... Congress & the Federal Reserve are also culpable for bad policy and betraying everyday Americans for their own self-interest

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
By his own metric, he needs to resign. Today. If not, he was lying then.
But he forgot he said all that, he just wants some ice cream.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just as long as it's only 1 scoop, CNN might run negative stories if he asks for 2, or is that only when Trump did it ...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Can somebody remind the senile dementia president that he already ran against Trump and he is the president now?

I think he forgot what year is right now, I guess Pelosi is been too busy getting her facelift too look like Michael Jackson and forgot to send the handlers to take care of creepy Joe.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Worst President & administration in US history by a long shot... Congress & the Federal Reserve are also culpable for bad policy and betraying everyday Americans for their own self-interest

Hey, the left maintains that they wanted dictatorial rule by a brain dead, expired can of cream of chicken soup. They probably didn't even get Campbell's.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sometimes you can not make this things up, just happen, this is how the political elite looks like this days,

This the face of the people that are running the most important nation in the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: network dude

Just as long as it's only 1 scoop, CNN might run negative stories if he asks for 2, or is that only when Trump did it ...

Watch the news closely. They are beginning to criticize some of his action, and for MSM to be reporting anything negative suggests to me that whomever is really in charge are preparing us for a change in administration.

The senate and the house would need to approve her choice for VP; let's just hope it isn't ( God forbid...!) Hillary or Michelle Obama. We've had enough fear and panic with Covid to last for decades.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
People die Joe. All the goddam time. Always have. Always will. You can't fix death.

Every time I watch ol Joe and listen to him speak, I feel like I'm watching a poorly written Saturday Night Live parody skit.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To be fair, when he said he’d “end it” he meant the Uncle Sam’s response, not the pandemic.

Okay, I’m leaving.

edit on 11-1-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Biden frowns more than any human on the planet. Clear sign of "elder abuse", just leave the gate open in the rose garden and all this crap just wanders off.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
To be fair, when he said he’d “end it” he meant the Uncle Sam’s response, not the pandemic.

Okay, I’m leaving.

He didn't end the response, he has done non stop ineffective mandates of questionable legality. It's just nothing he has done has helped, it only made things worse.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Sometimes you can not make this things up, just happen, this is how the political elite looks like this days,

Nanshee's facelift is certainly raising some eyebrows, lately.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They say Pelosi never sleeps...but that's because it's now physically impossible for her to close her eyes.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Anyone taking bets on who will go first?
Biden or Boris???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
They say Pelosi never sleeps...but that's because it's now physically impossible for her to close her eyes.

Oh my gosh you make laugh, this is hilarious, I was trying to figure out how her skin is pulled soo tight, no amount of fillers can get her to get some softness to the bones of her face, her skin is to thin, her hairline looks fake too I think she is wearing a hair piece.

I wonder how she really looks like when she is at home.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

her hairline looks fake too I think she is wearing a hair piece.

Pelosi DOES wear a hairpiece...because her original nose is now on top of her head.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look up Lady Cassandra O'Brian from Dr. Who and you know where this is going.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You sure are making my day, today, I have not laugh this much a while,

We have been governed by nothing but zombies, reminds me of the borg, resistance is futile.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
At least he didn’t say “I will end this pandemic by 2020”

Jus sayin

top topics

<<   2 >>

join