It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Has PROOF Fauci Lied to Congress Under Oath,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't wait to realize that "normies" will not acknowledge any crimes "their side" is guilty of or in the act of committing. I will send this to my mother in law and see how she denies it.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Fauci pretty much got his ass handed to him today by Rand Paul and several others! Even Turncoat Mitt ripped him a new one.

And our "hero" Biden was out there today spreading lies even after Fauci got called on the same things over and over again.

This administration is rotten from the outside all the way to the core!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Smigg

Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

It has been funny watching Fauci at the live hearing on variants, he is shi**** himself!

Tick Tock...

That's a very nice gallows. You'll however need a much longer one. It would take forever and people would get bored after a week or two

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/12/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If only the great Jack Kevorkian was still alive today.... It's sad to see in a supposed "nobel" profession no doctor has been able to rise up against it all in the way Kevorkian did. Now more than ever we need a Kevorkian. He would decimate any and all doctors who stood against him. Just look at his arguments with youthanasia. Now more than ever his basis of a patients autonomy and the need for all doctors to respect that is needed. Fauci should have his MD removed. He's not deserving of it and that was before all this came out. Just look at his hot mic comment. A doctor should never say anything like that in regards to a national emergency and a public hearing about it. He's not noble, he's far from decent, he's downright despicable. He's the worst of man. A doctor who seeks to destroy...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can some one please put a new link up?
I got a worrning. so I click goto site any way.
I get a second worrning that just loops!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dleeb

Didn't Dr Kevorkian groom any protégés?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh boy, which, I never once believed but this is #ing ridiculous. Now, we need to know, was the virus leaked on purpose or was it truly an accident?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Smigg

I think a general knowledge of his position over time combined with his own contradicting statements is enough for many to know he's full of #&*@

100% this. Anybody with common sense or that has been paying attention to this whole situation from the beginning and listening to his statements and the constant flip flopping can tell that this guy was full of it. (or after a while pick up that he is dishonest/hiding something. A perfect example of this is his introductory statement, we don't have to worry about anything, it's not coming here, it's harmless etc etc

I have liberal next-door neighbors that are from another state and they're the typical doctor fauci worshiper, saying things like that he did so much schooling basically implying that the guy is super smart and we should just trust him because he went through the school system and has so much knowledge!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sadly no one truly had the balls he did. And we are worse off for it. We only look at his overall message or assisted suicide but the more important part, his words are ignored. And we are only worse off for it. Kevorkian knew where medicine was headed. He was no dummy. Anytime someone stands up like his does, they know more than we know until we know.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
None of this is really news. Verified now maybe, but we were talking about exactly these findings months ago.

It is clear that gain of function was occurring at the Wuhan lab. It is clear that Corona Viruses were part of that research. It is clear that funding, at least in part, came from the USA. Clear too that Fauci was up to his lying teeth in it all too.

Do any of you really think he will suffer any consequences? He is pretty much the architect of SARS-Cov2.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

This comment is spot on, people tend to lose focus on the point. Thats the point

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Boadicea

but if the MSM doesn't report it, it never happened. So with total control of the MSM and big tech, this can be hidden from most mouth breathers for quite some time.

So we must, share it around as much as possible. This goes for many things that pop up on here imo.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
None of this is really news. Verified now maybe, but we were talking about exactly these findings months ago.

It is clear that gain of function was occurring at the Wuhan lab. It is clear that Corona Viruses were part of that research. It is clear that funding, at least in part, came from the USA. Clear too that Fauci was up to his lying teeth in it all too.

Do any of you really think he will suffer any consequences? He is pretty much the architect of SARS-Cov2.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It was leaked before it was ready, thankfully.
Hence warp speed to create the cure.

Hate to be the guy who elephants
Big names of 2020
Fauci Gates Epstein
(Creates virus)
(Creates DNA altering vx)
(Wants to create a race based on his DNA)

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

edit on 1/15/2022 by CrazyFox because:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join