It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Has PROOF Fauci Lied to Congress Under Oath,

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

This commonly known Information at this point .

The question is whether you choose to believe it or not , Most people on the Left deny that these Documents even exist or Claim the Documents are being taken out of context.

The Truth is mate that even when the Truth is staring them in the Face Stone cold Facts , even then they deny it .

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've stated since the beginning that this was a lab leak and the tell was the reaction of China and the US.

This is why none of the govt reaction seems to make sense and is so over the top in regards to lock downs, etc. It is also why govt was ok with big tech censoring people who went against the narrative.

The govt response has two components. The first component is that they are in fact trying to protect the public. They know it is a lab leak and a very dangerous flu / cold bug. However, I don't think they really know / knew how it would impact the public.

The second component is that they are also trying to cover up the fact that this was a lab leak. No one wants to take responsibility for what is essentially a global man made disaster unlike anything in history. This is the conspiracy. The cover up is worse than the crime.

^^^ This makes perfect sense, when the pieces are fit together, and I have heard you and others mention it.

My question in response is: what are we, the public, going to do about it?

Does any single person or group of people, or even groups of nations, have the right to suppress and alter the facts to the extent as to attempt to wipe away the traces of what is the single worst human-inflicted accident in recorded history?

Nobody, not Fauci, nor Trump, nor Biden, nor anyone else has the right to deny the truth here.

Keep in mind that Trump, over and over, kept referring to it as "the China virus".

Maybe it was just his big mouth shooting off remarks with no purpose other than to put blame on a country his administration was already tangling with.

Maybe he meant to say exactly what he said. POTSUS gets security and intelligence briefings that would place one in a position to know if a lab leak was suspected. Funny how Trump is out of office now, and he was the highest, most senior official on Earth to implicate China. Then again, like I said, could be his lack of impulse control.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

The question is whether you choose to believe it or not , Most people on the Left deny that these Documents even exist or Claim the Documents are being taken out of context.

The Truth is mate that even when the Truth is staring them in the Face Stone cold Facts , even then they deny it .

It is easier to fool some people than to convince them they've been fooled....

I live in a very liberal community and anytime someone brings up many of the facts and logic with sources (even when it is their own left leaning sources), they will just obfuscate or say it is taken out of context. They simply cannot admit they've been fooled or fallen for propaganda. They just don't want to be wrong....

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

I've stated since the beginning that this was a lab leak and the tell was the reaction of China and the US.

This is why none of the govt reaction seems to make sense and is so over the top in regards to lock downs, etc. It is also why govt was ok with big tech censoring people who went against the narrative.

The govt response has two components. The first component is that they are in fact trying to protect the public. They know it is a lab leak and a very dangerous flu / cold bug. However, I don't think they really know / knew how it would impact the public.

The second component is that they are also trying to cover up the fact that this was a lab leak. No one wants to take responsibility for what is essentially a global man made disaster unlike anything in history. This is the conspiracy. The cover up is worse than the crime.

^^^ This makes perfect sense, when the pieces are fit together, and I have heard you and others mention it.

Does any single person or group of people, or even groups of nations, have the right to suppress and alter the facts to the extent as to attempt to wipe away the traces of what is the single worst human-inflicted accident in recorded history?

Nobody, not Fauci, nor Trump, nor Biden, nor anyone else has the right to deny the truth here.

Keep in mind that Trump, over and over, kept referring to it as "the China virus".

Maybe it was just his big mouth shooting off remarks with no purpose other than to put blame on a country his administration was already tangling with.

Maybe he meant to say exactly what he said. POTSUS gets security and intelligence briefings that would place one in a position to know if a lab leak was suspected. Funny how Trump is out of office now, and he was the highest, most senior official on Earth to implicate China. Then again, like I said, could be his lack of impulse control.

Honestly, the propaganda is so wide spread and many of the people who were fooled simply cannot accept the implication as to what it means.

I am pretty sure Trump knows. If he didn't, it means the deep state is far more powerful than we know if they kept this info from a sitting President. The implication of that would be really scary. I suspect the Chinese screwed up as they aren't known for their focus on QC protocols. However, the US knew and was probably tangentially involved with Wuhan. Recall, the Chinese said the US was involved early on and it was dismissed as propaganda.

The coverup is probably to help China save face and for the US to implicate themselves. There are also some other worldwide political / security issues at stake as well. Heads will have to roll and there is likely an effort to keep from setting off a conflict as well.

Even if undeniable proof of this theory is available, the greater good to keep there from being a public acknowledgement will dictate that propaganda continues so the public doesn't freak out. Think about how the public would react if they find out c19 is man made or some sort of bio-weapon?
edit on 11-1-2022 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

He is going to resign before the mid term elections, because he knows what is heading his way.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The govt response has two components. The first component is that they are in fact trying to protect the public. They know it is a lab leak and a very dangerous flu / cold bug.

If this component is accurate why have the continued to suppress Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin and interferon which would have saved lives?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

To get emergency approval for the vaccine.
If there were any other viable options for treatment, the FDA would not have been able to issue the "OK" as fast as they did.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

To get emergency approval for the vaccine.
If there were any other viable options for treatment, the FDA would not have been able to issue the "OK" as fast as they did.

Aye, seems as though they were not so concerned with helping protect people.

They wanted to force medical tyranny across the globe, tis why I do not believe it was an accidental leak, it was deliberate.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All this says to me is that:
The US and China - either on purpose or accident, unleashed a virus on the world and then lied about viable treatment options.

If it is to believed, the two biggest super powers on earth conspired and killed hundreds of thousands, tanked an economy and put the US on the verge of civil war.

They had their media and politicians lie about it for years, or tricked them in to doing it.

This is the biggest deception in recent history and nobody will be held responsible.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Fair points.

I would hope that people would posses enough sound judgement to discern that Chinese people in general had nothing to do with the research; it was only a few researchers in a lab or a few labs.

I would hope that U.S. citizens would have enough self-reflection and objectivity to realize we, OUR government officials coordinated with the Chinese researchers and inevitably the CCP to set up this lab.

And at this point, I'd hope that there would be public acknowledgement of blame on BOTH sides to realize this was a joint fck up of mythological proportions, such that fighting or attacking over something both sides started, would be pointless.

The optimist might see withholding information about the true origin of COVID as a move to preserve peace and order.

A cynic might see withholding information about the true origin of COVID as an act of self-preservation and deflection.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No they were not, the truth be known, the CDC and our own government deny lifesaving treatments already established for safety that could have save thousands of lives in hospitals, because big pharma was pushing for experimental jabs in order to make billions out of the dead and misery of people. Fauci wanted to experiment on humans in a global scale.

The truth be known, Pfizer is mostly owned today by China, this be known.

For those with money and power we are nothing but cattle.

Faucis is a killer and he allowed people to die and it was not accidentally, he wanted to secure big pharma experiment.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The US government is up to their neck in the ass of Chinese labs, where they could do experiments without restrictions.

That is the truth, money, our tax dollars paid for the development of covid.

The dirty truth needs to come out.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This is like putting Jeffrey Dahmer in charge of school lunches.
Maybe worse

Just don't send your kids to St. Epsteins Preparatory School....

2nd *Preparatory should be replaced with predatory

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
All this says to me is that:
The US and China - either on purpose or accident, unleashed a virus on the world and then lied about viable treatment options.

If it is to believed, the two biggest super powers on earth conspired and killed hundreds of thousands, tanked an economy and put the US on the verge of civil war.

They had their media and politicians lie about it for years, or tricked them in to doing it.

This is the biggest deception in recent history and nobody will be held responsible.

China did this.

With the assistance of a few traitors in the U.S.

Why keep trying to spin this?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Trump knew. People died. Reconcile.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nothing will happen to him. Justice is dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is going to resign before the mid term elections, because he knows what is heading his way.

If those clowns believe that Harris a.k.a The whore of Babylon is going to win any hearts and minds then they are more delusional than I thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Boadicea

This group do not get jabs, they get antigen treatments, if you can afford it why take an experimental jab.

Is a lot going on that we the slaves do not need to know about this days.

We can only imagine what they know... that we need to know... but they don't want us to know... and won't let us know. We are in a War on/for Information in a day and age when information about virtually everything is literally at everyone's fingertips.

But they also know that knowledge is power. So yeah, lots going on that they don't want We The People to know.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It is easier to fool some people than to convince them they've been fooled....

I live in a very liberal community and anytime someone brings up many of the facts and logic with sources (even when it is their own left leaning sources), they will just obfuscate or say it is taken out of context. They simply cannot admit they've been fooled or fallen for propaganda. They just don't want to be wrong....

You are so very right .

The root problem for much of this Pandemic , The Vaccines , The Science showing Fauci is a Psychotic liar on and on all of it is a Problem only because people refuse to admit they have been fooled .

They would rather live a lie then admit they were wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Honestly, the propaganda is so wide spread and many of the people who were fooled simply cannot accept the implication as to what it means.

I am pretty sure Trump knows. If he didn't, it means the deep state is far more powerful than we know if they kept this info from a sitting President. The implication of that would be really scary. I suspect the Chinese screwed up as they aren't known for their focus on QC protocols. However, the US knew and was probably tangentially involved with Wuhan. Recall, the Chinese said the US was involved early on and it was dismissed as propaganda.

The coverup is probably to help China save face and for the US to implicate themselves. There are also some other worldwide political / security issues at stake as well. Heads will have to roll and there is likely an effort to keep from setting off a conflict as well.

Even if undeniable proof of this theory is available, the greater good to keep there from being a public acknowledgement will dictate that propaganda continues so the public doesn't freak out. Think about how the public would react if they find out c19 is man made or some sort of bio-weapon?

Your words imply some form of wisdom and protection, but I think you're actually describing cowardice and deceit. Nobody wants a war but it's in the interest of global security to dismantle NIAID and defund or prosecute their associated partners.
edit on 11-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join