It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House requires Insurers to Pay for at Home Tests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure the communist in power will find a way to mandate commerce and force every person in the nation (no illegals) to purchase the darn useless test and send the results via phone app to the CDC weekly.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's a max of 8 covid tests per month, you psychos.
My elderly mother just had to pay $150 out of pocket for a covid test in order to prove that she was sick to WalMart.

Not a huge deal for insurance companies. If they raise premiums because of this, it's greed and nothing else. Respond accordingly.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure the communist in power will find a way to mandate commerce and force every person in the nation (no illegals) to purchase the darn useless test and send the results via phone app to the CDC weekly.

There isn't a communist in power in the U.S. today. The more you know.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: butcherguy
After 12/31/2021 all PCR tests are null and void due to the fact that they do not differentiate between influenza from covid, according to CDC.

www.cdc.gov...

.......CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Do you have a source for that assertion?

The link you provided doesn't support your statement at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
If Obama can force every American to buy insurance then Biden should be able to force every insurance company to pay for everything.

Obama didn't do what you said. I haven't had insurance since 2002. Insurance companies should pay for more than they do.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JinMI

By the time he's called out and taken sued, the damage will already be done.

Its this administrations MO.

I also find it suspect that Psaki said that you can order them "online."

Insurance, big tech and of course big pharma....all attached at the hip to our us govt.

RIP

You nailed it... Same with vaccines. They know the vaccines don't work, they push them anyways and are trying to make it legal to penalize a business hundreds of thousands for not complying with their demands. If they were successful and everyone got the vaccine, the left would then throw their hands up and say "Sorry guys, thought it would work but I guess not. You'll figure it out." because it would be too late by then and we'd all be vaccinated.

207,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated so far.

Just gonna leave that there for ya.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If Obama can force every American to buy insurance then Biden should be able to force every insurance company to pay for everything.

He couldn't.
Scotus kicked obama to the curb.

Where he belongs, I might add.

Doesnt look like SCOTUS will be kicking Biden to the curb.

No standing and 100 000 kids in the hospital from covid.

Really
Source please?

Im just pointing out how ridiculous the SCOTUS is.

No standing on election fraud and now we have SCOTUS saying 100 000 kids in the hospital from covid.

I dont actually believe there are 100 000 kids in the hospital from COVID. But SCOTUS DOES

Sources?
Everything shows 380-ish kids hospitalized per day for covid.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: butcherguy
Anyone know what authority Biden has to make an insurance company cover something.... just because he says so?

I could see it happening if Congress passed a law requiring it.
Seems dictatorial to me.

You answered your own question. These are dictorial powers. Those powers come from good people keeping their mouths shut.

It's good for the general public and dictorial isn't a word in any language at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There are several employees here that test all the time, hoping for a positive result. One girl tested herself, I wanna say, 7 times before she got a positive test. Then she called my wife (her boss) and said she tested positive and couldn't come back for a week. Never mind testing again to see if it was a false positive, that wasn't the goal. We have lazy people testing constantly waiting on a positive test.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLivingEd

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JinMI

By the time he's called out and taken sued, the damage will already be done.

Its this administrations MO.

I also find it suspect that Psaki said that you can order them "online."

Insurance, big tech and of course big pharma....all attached at the hip to our us govt.

RIP

You nailed it... Same with vaccines. They know the vaccines don't work, they push them anyways and are trying to make it legal to penalize a business hundreds of thousands for not complying with their demands. If they were successful and everyone got the vaccine, the left would then throw their hands up and say "Sorry guys, thought it would work but I guess not. You'll figure it out." because it would be too late by then and we'd all be vaccinated.

207,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated so far.

Just gonna leave that there for ya.

And look how quick this Omicron is spreading from vaccinated person to vaccinated person, touching a few unvaccinated people here and there. Like I said, the vaccination doesn't work. It's useless.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
just what authority does the White House have tomake Health Insurer companies foot the bill for home-test-kits

last time i looked the WH could only 'suggest' that lawful actions be taken and made official...
such as N-95 masks, home test kits => both items susceptible to being tampered with to pump-up infection rates

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLivingEd

originally posted by: loveguy
After 12/31/2021 all PCR tests are null and void due to the fact that they do not differentiate between influenza from covid, according to CDC.

www.cdc.gov...

.......CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

Do you have a source for that assertion?

The link you provided doesn't support your statement at all.

This is the first sentence in the link you quoted in your reply to me

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

Should I just copy/paste the whole page, bc I have my doubts you'll read it...

Beneficent day to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yay.,.. something else he has no authority to mandate, I am sure thats going to do wonders for my insurance costs.

Prick, come on supreme court do you fricking job and slap the brakes on this guy he cant mandate this crap on private businesses.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yesterday a local pharmacy refused to sell an at-home COVID test filed under an insurance policy. The COVID test had to be purchased without insurance and cash payment only. $60.00.
edit on 13-1-2022 by jannybobani9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The funny part is that even those with the jabs have to take test in many of the business they work at, soo what is the used for jabs again?

Yep you got it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
From 2017 to 2020 my rates for Healthcare lowered. This year, a 10% increase. For 2 years could not even use my Insurance because of COVID but the rate increases come.

This is money laundering at the governments finest.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jannybobani9

Yesterday a local pharmacy refused to sell an at-home COVID test filed under an insurance policy. The COVID test had to be purchased without insurance and cash payment only. $60.00.

Maybe some of the insurance companies have figured out that Biden can't just mandate everything that they cover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join