It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. issues 'Do Not Travel' warning for Canada? Are vaccine Passports supposed to Help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Maybe it's to do with this..???

www.theguardian.com...

That is interesting.

I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Maybe it's to do with this..???

www.theguardian.com...

Interesting, but seemingly 48 cases, as a constant, going on 2 years. No genetic link found, so not a virus..I would assume?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, it's odd.

Sounds more like a fungal infection to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, it's odd.

Sounds more like a fungal infection to me.

I would think there would have to be a genetic link, if that was the case, but who knows, maybe it hides..if thats possible. I think of radon gas kinda thing maybe?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of Anthrax. Not Anthrax specifically but something similar.

Spores that affect your brain. I mean this story is talking about one area of Canada.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

The data in the US isn't accurate. 80% of all cases/deaths with covid are in obese people in America. 75% of all deaths involve people already suffering from at least four other underlying health issues to begin with. CDC has even finally acknowledged something many have been saying this whole time, the majority of deaths are deaths with covid while being hospitalized for other reasons not related to covid. Basically.... this was never a real pandemic, this was another crappy Chinese manufactured product that didn't work like all Chinese manufactured products. What more dangerous is the experimental vaccines that haven't gone through proper peer reviewed long term studies. These experimental vaccines provably do not work as the statistics show that current case counts and hospitalizations are in the vaccinated group. Why don't we hear about soaring covid cases in the poor countries that don't have access to the vaccines? Why aren't they suffering at a higher rate if this were a pandemic of the unvaccinated as the narrative claims? I'm so sick of these vaccine passport things. Boston just started it and I refuse to inject myself with experimental vaccines based on other peoples irrational fears of getting a bad cold. My daughter has a doctors appointment at the Childrens Hospital there in a couple months and I have no clue how this is going to affect us. Starting to look like the loony left actually idolize Hitler and the Nazi regime... PAPERS! NOW!
edit on 17-1-2022 by phoenixbyrd79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join