It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. issues 'Do Not Travel' warning for Canada? Are vaccine Passports supposed to Help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

So you mean those who haven't being vaccinated with the fourth boosters are also now anti vaxxers to?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Here you go
covid-19.ontario.ca...

And to answer your question, "fully vaccinated" means two shots in Ontario. Slight correction on my previous post - un/partially vaccinated people represent 49% of ICU cases and 28% of the population.
edit on 2022-1-11 by joejack1949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Har har! You're so funny. "Fully" means two shots in ontario.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well by your own admission that is less than the amount of fully vaxxed in the hospital. So why the turnaround when you said there were more unvaxxed than vaxxed? You lied.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Amen to that. If I catch what amounts to even a rough case of the sniffles I'm not going to the hospital for it. I'll treat it as I treat all other endemic infections, using OTC medication, hydration, vitamin adjustments, and bed rest. Until it gets to a point where I can no longer manage it or think it's getting out of hand I'm staying the heck away from the hospital.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: generik

The problem here is that the media has been screaming about this for so long now that people who get infected immediately think they need to be in the hospital.
Common sense went out the window on day one.

I don't know what it's like elsewhere, but all the hospitals in our area have very strict protocols for admitting someone suffering from just covid; they have to be struggling to breath with oxygen levels in the 80's before they will admit them. Until they meet the criteria, they're told to stay home, take Tylenol, rest, and drink lots of fluids. By the time they're sick enough to be admitted, it's touch-and-go for them.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: lordcomac

Amen to that. If I catch what amounts to even a rough case of the sniffles I'm not going to the hospital for it. I'll treat it as I treat all other endemic infections, using OTC medication, hydration, vitamin adjustments, and bed rest. Until it gets to a point where I can no longer manage it or think it's getting out of hand I'm staying the heck away from the hospital.

Ya, I don't get people lining up to be tested because they have a head cold, if you weren't sick, you surely will be after sitting in line for an hour with 500 other boneheads who might be sick..whatever being sick with O means.

They had to tell people here in B.C. to cut it out, just stay the f at home, and ride out your sniffles.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Question for you:

If 28% of the entire population represents 49% of the population in a sample size, is that group over or under-represented in the sample?

Let's make it simpler.

I made 100 sandwiches. 82 of them are PB&J, 28 of them are Baloney. I pull out 10 sandwiches because they got moldy

5 of the moldy sandwiches are baloney and 5 are PB&J.

Which sandwich gets moldy at a higher rate?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You were wrong. Admit it.

The vaxxes dont do crap.

Edit to say its nice to see you have been here so long.
Less than a year. Shill much?
edit on 11/1/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Sucky comment he made today, that the ' Unvaxxed™ ' will " Have a bill to pay. "

Threats from Politicians™...

They are all falling in-line now, with openly discriminating and inflammatory remarks.

They are provoking the citizens, and want 'something' to happen.

Legault™, Trudeau™, Macron™, BoJo™, Brandy™...

All in lockstep, like good little robotic puppets.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Keep clinging to your ignorance there fella. I've provided all the evidence needed to back up my point, I even gave you a grade 3 word problem which I figured you might be able to grasp, but all you've shown is your ineptitude.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
... I made 100 sandwiches. 82 of them are PB&J, 28 of them are Baloney...

Seems like there was a slight production-overrun...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Uncle Joe Bidet™

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Vaccinated people got infected, so did the boosted. Not sure why you are defending these rushed vaxs.. In Canada's province of Ontario the vaxed are in ICU.

MSM wont say much about those numbers.
edit on 11-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Vaccinated people got infected, so did the boosted. Not sure why you are defending these rushed vaxs.. In Canada's province of Ontario the vaxed are in ICU.

MSM wont say much about those numbers.

He is technically correct though, it's just math, it's per capita/percentages..whether being correct is consequential is a whole other thing, I don't think it really makes a huge difference. You can be close to 100% sure, ALL in ICU have comorbidity's, be they vaxxed or not.

Just saying, not defending anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: network dude

That's funny - up here our ICUs are more than 50% comprised of un-vaccinated people, even though they are younger, with less comorbidities, and represent less than 30% of the population.

Show proof, or get lost please.
You are adding nothing but media talking points here.
I was in the empty hospital here being told it was ground zero and out of control.
The days of "here's what's really happening!"aree over for me

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

that bolded part is incorrect. The vaccine was sold to us as exactly what you say it wasn't.

They have such short memories.

I would find it amusing if it didn't rile me up so much.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Notice how they always comment that it's funny.

Twisted individuals.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That's one of the steps to controlling the narrative. Berate the opposition.
"What you took the horse paste?"
"Look they're drinking their own urine now!"

All a giant Bill Gates pervert control scheme to cling onto power using social credit, probably poisoning or graphene control when they all look like organized criminals and pedos.
Case in point. The new development here...
The same maxwell behavior coming out again.

chutevid

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe it's to do with this..???

www.theguardian.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join