It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden White House is Confused -n- Snarled with Covid-19 Conflicts and Turmoil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually it was that kind of talk that started us down this path to begin with.

"We have X many beds, and if COVID puts Y many in the hospital needing Y many beds ... that's Z many more than our X many beds, so you see, we have to shut down. Just shut down for two weeks to flatten the curve so we don't get Y many needing Y many beds ..."

And healthcare folks took the beating for 2 years only to be treated like # by the Biden administration.

Oh, they were the heroes ... right up until people realized they weren't vaccinated because they probably already had gotten it and gotten over it which usually means you don't really need a shot.

But for the COVID faithful, The Fauci has spoken, and they become the unclean, so out they went.

And that's really what it is ... those who could stay indoors and isolate didn't want to go out and rub shoulders with the essential workers who have always been out in it without assurances, so they want everyone bagged, tagged, jabbed, masked, bubbled ... you name it.
edit on 16-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

One of my favorite covid memes is the one where they say, "I'm on a diet and can't lose weight until you do."

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

RoboMedic 🪀

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

RoboMedic 🪀

Yeah, I'll hold my breath on that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: M5xaz

Who are you going to staff the ICU beds with?

Magic nurses and doctors?

When a hospital says it's at 100% capacity, it's not about beds but about staffing.

And hospitals have been firing staff for not taking the vaccine.

So hospitals better STFU about "beds" because that is bull# brought about by Biden and his mandates.

Like you said, ICU beds staffed by the people the hospitals fired for not taking the vaccine ( meanwhile, hospitals hire covid positive but vaccinated staff - idiots)

Furthermore, ICU beds are a very small portion of total hospital beds. Reprioritizing staff for an extra 10-15 ICU beds is NOT the end of the world, and can be done of the will is there.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I Still have Done NOTHING for America Except Poop My Pants .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

LOL!

BTW...the Biden White House has not improved one bit. Biden says people can stop wearing masks. His CDC says maybe not.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden says people can stop wearing masks.

Someone get the Easter Bunny to pull him away again… the Biden Administration is now appealing the mask mandates.

🤡🌎

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

He calls it the “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” but that’s only confused boosted Americans home sick with the omicron variant.

It was crap like that and the totalitarian approach that basically made him lose all credibility with the vast majority of Americans. There is nothing he can do or say to get it back. He is a lame duck on year one of his presidency and come Nov he will not have any of Congress left to back him up. We can only hope we do not bleed too much until 2024.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join