It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden White House is Confused -n- Snarled with Covid-19 Conflicts and Turmoil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Tuesday, January 11, 2022

In 2020, candidate Joe Biden promised the American people that if we elected him President, he'd utilize 100% of his talents, and decades of government experience, to quickly end the Covid-19 pandemic.

But tragically, after a full year in the White House, the Biden administration has actually made the Pandemic, and its effects, worse for America and Americans.

'We have gone backwards': Covid confusion snarls Biden White House

A half dozen former health policy makers, including members of Biden’s transition team, said the Biden administration needs an urgent strategy reset.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is urging schools to stay open, but there’s a widespread Covid testing shortage.

He calls it the “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” but that’s only confused 'boosted' Americans home sick with the Omicron variant.

And the administration hasn’t changed its guidance to urge high-filtration masks, despite calls from the medical community.

Recent isolation guidance has only added to the uncertainty.

The White House’s stay-the-course strategy on Covid is increasingly colliding with the realities of a roaring pandemic that is forcing schools and businesses to close.

A half dozen former health policy makers, including some members of Biden’s transition team, told NBC News the Biden administration needs an urgent reset on its Covid strategy, or the White House could rapidly lose credibility with the public.

“Biden was elected president, in large part, based on a message of ‘I’m competent, I’m capable, I will tell you the truth and I will get a handle on Covid in a way my predecessor could not and refused to do,’ and that continues to be the number-one issue for most people,” said Kathleen Sebelius, who served as Health and Human Services secretary in the Obama administration.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

The lack of leadership at the top of our nation appears to be to blame. I'm hearing over and over again in the News and Info media how President Biden is NOT providing strong guidance.

He just mumbles his feelings, like yesterday when he said, "It would be best if kids had in-person learning". The school systems that have chosen to keep kids at home because the teachers are afraid of the mild Covid Omicron variant that's currently sweeping the nation, simply ignored Biden's weak statement.

To make matters worse, President Biden does NOT admonish and correct News Outlets putting out blatantly false information about Covid-19. Even our (liberal) Supreme Court Justices are being led astray by soaking in the Covid-19 lies coming out of CNN and especially MSNBC. Justice Sonia Sotomayor falsely believed that over 100,000 little kids are in the hospital due to Covid-19. (Only 140 children were hospitalized for Covid-19 treatment, the week of Jan 1, 2022, according to the CDC: gis.cdc.gov... )

As extraordinary and unexpected as it appeared, apparently Joe Biden was not kidding when he threw his hands up, and told the nation's governors to handle the Covid-19 pandemic themselves.

Biden on 12/27/2021 - I'm done...it's all yours!: www.cnbc.com...

When it comes to the Covid-19 Pandemic, it appears the United States is indeed going through the "Dark Winter" that President Biden promised. Biden didn't tell us that he would be the primary cause of the darkness, however.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/11/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Guess this is why he knew it'd be a dark winter afterall. He knew he didn't have the mental capacity to really help and thus he made a gaffe telling us the truth..

But on a serious note, this is what happens when you push a singular method to fix a multi faceted problem. A vaccine that doesn't do what was promised and then that promise changes every week was never going to be the solution. Lots of us crazies saw that early on. That was before the conspiracy ideas were really settling in as well. I just can't wait for the progressives and the inevitable "how did we not see this coming" articles in regards to the vaccines being truly mostly ineffective.

Let the clown show continue. I'm prepared for the worst but always hoping for the best. I'm sure many here are in the same or a similar situation as I am. Or I hope so at least.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I expected at least an intelligent and semi-informed opinion from a Supreme Court justice.
Maybe from the next batch.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like the pandemic of the unvaccinated narrative is failing apart hope the EU, Canada catches upon it.

He calls it the “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” but that’s only confused boosted Americans home sick with the omicron variant.

boosted Americans home sick with the omicron variant.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I heard from Jimmy Dore vid that a judge is demanding FDA to release all of Pfizer vax Data within 8 months not 97 years is this true?

While citing a quote from JFK. That was brilliant.

To me it was red flags when FDA decided to hide the vaccine for 97 years? just what are they trying to hide? if the data is nothing serious bad?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Joe Biden promised the American people that if we elected him President, he'd utilize 100% of his talents,

100 percent misguided effect multiplied by zero talent equals let’s go Brandon.

Who said political science makes no sense?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think everything in the US could be puffing along perfectly and Biden would still be confused.

Dude needs assistance differentiating between his wife and his sister.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I heard that too but I don't know which judge nor which case it relates to.
As for release of documents I've heard anywhere from 55 to 97 years.
I no math whiz but that seems a tad excessive.
Especially for a company that can make a "safe and effective" vaccine in only 9 months.
But maybe their scientists are geniuises and their secretaries are complete idiots.
Oh,and their copier is out of toner and they can't get any from China.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I heard from Jimmy Dore vid that a judge is demanding FDA to release all of Pfizer vax Data within 8 months not 97 years is this true?

While citing a quote from JFK. That was brilliant.

To me it was red flags when FDA decided to hide the vaccine for 97 years? just what are they trying to hide? if the data is nothing serious bad?

Maybe that explains the Pfizer ceo backtracking on his 90% claims. He knew it was BS then, now everyone knows it's BS, well, everyone but the propaganda brainwashed drones.
Pfizer CEO now admits vaccine doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Plan to fix Covid:

1- Fund immediately a dozen extra ICU beds in each hospital

2- Demand that hospital report patients admitted "with" Covid or because of Covid. Same for deaths

3- Reduce the cycle threshold for PCR to a more realistic 28 from the exaggerated 40

4- Allow widespread increased use of monoclonal antibodies which has had great success in Florida, and eliminate distribution of same based on politics

5- Allow doctors discretion to use other therapies without fear of losing their licences. Again, currently this facism is not science or medicine but politics

6- Charge with MURDER anyone involved in sending covid positive patients in nursing homes and ban the practice. This was done on purpose to increase deaths - politics again.

7- Ban all forms of mandatory injections in non-consenting individuals, particularly products with no long term safety profile. Revoke manufacturer immunity. Immediately release all related data sent to FDA.

8- Criminally charge all those involved in any way in violating the Nuremberg code.

Remove the financial incentive to propagandize and maintain this BS and introduce criminal liability and suddenly Covid will vanish
edit on 11-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Thing is that a lot of the COVID emergency funding was for extra ICU beds, and despite those billions, we now have less beds than we had going in!

If you put the government in charge of the desert, there would soon be a shortage of sand.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thing is that a lot of the COVID emergency funding was for extra ICU beds, and despite those billions, we now have less beds than we had going in!

If you put the government in charge of the desert, there would soon be a shortage of sand.

Yes, because hospitals fired unvaccinated staff....but allow covid positive staff to work if covid vaccinated....lunatic

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dleeb
Guess this is why he knew it'd be a dark winter afterall. He knew he didn't have the mental capacity to really help and thus he made a gaffe telling us the truth..

But on a serious note, this is what happens when you push a singular method to fix a multi faceted problem. A vaccine that doesn't do what was promised and then that promise changes every week was never going to be the solution. Lots of us crazies saw that early on. That was before the conspiracy ideas were really settling in as well. I just can't wait for the progressives and the inevitable "how did we not see this coming" articles in regards to the vaccines being truly mostly ineffective.

Let the clown show continue. I'm prepared for the worst but always hoping for the best. I'm sure many here are in the same or a similar situation as I am. Or I hope so at least.

The government mandated massive overkill in our health insurance industry too. Young family of 4 now $1,980 @ month, with $8,400 annual oop/deductibe. So much anger at what Democrats have done and are doing.

Yet some Democrats still believe Biden was elected fair and square. Cold water will be thrown on all of them in 10 months!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I expected at least an intelligent and semi-informed opinion from a Supreme Court justice.
Maybe from the next batch.

Democrats/Liberals were so embarrassed that 75% of their Justices showed their ignorance during oral arguments last Friday, they had to fabricate a LIE against conservative Justice Gorsuch, in a (vain) attempt to distract from Sotomayor, Kagen, and Breyer.

Gorsuch didn't "flub": www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Joe Biden promised the American people that if we elected him President, he'd utilize 100% of his talents,

100 percent misguided effect multiplied by zero talent equals let’s go Brandon.

Who said political science makes no sense?

Today, Joe Biden tapped into another part of his brain, to insult people of color again. He actually thinks they are too dumb to vote, and needs to have their hand held all the way to the drop-box.

Worst President Ever!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think everything in the US could be puffing along perfectly and Biden would still be confused.

Dude needs assistance differentiating between his wife and his sister.

Joe Biden has a sister? What is she like, lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'd have a lot more respect for Biden if he admitted he sucks and stepped down. A "lot more respect" mostly because I have none fore him already. And he'd never actually do that.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Who are you going to staff the ICU beds with?

Magic nurses and doctors?

When a hospital says it's at 100% capacity, it's not about beds but about staffing.

And hospitals have been firing staff for not taking the vaccine.

So hospitals better STFU about "beds" because that is bull# brought about by Biden and his mandates.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually it was that kind of talk that started us down this path to begin with.

"We have X many beds, and if COVID puts Y many in the hospital needing Y many beds ... that's Z many more than our X many beds, so you see, we have to shut down. Just shut down for two weeks to flatten the curve so we don't get Y many needing Y many beds ..."

Always, at every step, we've been told our actions are to prevent needing more beds than we have, and at every step, our actions have actually cut down on the number of beds we have. It's stupidity or malice of the highest order.
edit on 16-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually it was that kind of talk that started us down this path to begin with.

"We have X many beds, and if COVID puts Y many in the hospital needing Y many beds ... that's Z many more than our X many beds, so you see, we have to shut down. Just shut down for two weeks to flatten the curve so we don't get Y many needing Y many beds ..."

And healthcare folks took the beating for 2 years only to be treated like # by the Biden administration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join