It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas Bombshell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just YESTERDAY I had some Covidian tell me that just because I refuse to take a medical experiment that I believed Hillary ate babies, that there was a micro-chip in the vaxx and other nonsensical things.
These people have lost their hyperimmunized minds!

a reply to: TrollMagnet

edit on 1/12/2022 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mcsnacks77

That's not COVID. It is not deadlier than Spanish Flu. Stop it.

The Spanish Flu would not have a high death rate anymore. Once it passed society it codes into the DNA of whoever had and it’s passed down. Our DNA has 1000s of past virus sequences in it.That’s a fact.

We have other things encoded as well. Like fear of snakes, heights, spiders, weather. Genetic memory is strong and not understood very well.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This guy is a disgrace to America and human beings in general. For Trump to have not fired this guy is a travesty. For democrats who worship this pathetic character is nothing surprising!!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Covid as it WAS! could not spread like this! world wide!
They must have modifid it TO Spread.
and just put up a shiled saying,
its to keep you safe, IF it happenss.
when that is what they built, a Weapon...

In the past covid has got out.
it Never lasted long!
so they had to modife it
edit on 12-1-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

After a temporary détente between the US and China to put aside the blame game and cooperate to fight Covid-19, it seems conspiracy theories are once again flaring up and sabotaging joint efforts to control the pandemic.

The US National Institute of Health (NIH) funded bat coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology to the tune of $3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.1 Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research—altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious–as a result of rising fears about
a possible pandemic caused by accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.2 This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.3 At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by federal laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten, live smallpox samples, and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from CDC to another lab. A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the
anthrax lab.4

As such in October 2014, due to public health concerns the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses—influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory
syndrome (SARS).5 In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci–director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force–outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.6
The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

www.hsdl.org...

nationalfile.com...

The ecohealth alliance:

To paraphrase a YouTube comment on the project veritas video, none of this is new information but federal documentation makes all the difference.

This whole incident goes back to ongoing bioweapons research. The distribution of grant money for research overseas is nothing new. The UK and China and central Asian republics have received a lot of money through the government and sources like Bill Gates.
Anthrax, botulism, tularemia and hemorrhagic fevers have their own "programs" - just as dangerous, if not more.
Fauci will never be required to expose himself or spill the beans. He'll walk calming away from the whole thing clean as a whistle. Just remember there are dozens in this with him. He's not the lone ranger.

(post by Farrukh89 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Do you know where viruses and bacteria come from? From space. They are found on comets. Comets are made up of dust,gold, rocks, salt, and ice generally speaking. Technically a comet should be described using its elements and their reactions to one another as they travel thru space but for this I’ll simplify it. The salt on the comet makes structures that are like a cave or house for the bacteria and viruses because it will keep the ice from becoming too cold for them to survive. When the Earth passes thru a comets recent path the planet will have meteor showers and particles from the comet are caught in the jet stream where they fall to the planet. Viruses and bacteria couldn’t survive this because they would be exposed to too much of weather elements. Unless say migratory birds were to get infected by them. Hence birds are the main culprits in viruses plus whatever eats them. And there is a comet whose path the earth passes thru each year in November. Which is when flu season begins and when the first case of coronavirus was traced to its first infection. Doesn’t mean that government ops and elites didn’t conspire to release a virus they found in a cave with bats or inside a past corpse. But they didn’t engineer it because scientists haven’t figured that out yet. So without 2 eyewitness testimony or documentation of them doing it, it’s all circumstancial. And it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Do you know where viruses and bacteria come from? From space. They are found on comets. Comets are made up of dust,gold, rocks, salt, and ice generally speaking. Technically a comet should be described using its elements and their reactions to one another as they travel thru space but for this I’ll simplify it. The salt on the comet makes structures that are like a cave or house for the bacteria and viruses because it will keep the ice from becoming too cold for them to survive. When the Earth passes thru a comets recent path the planet will have meteor showers and particles from the comet are caught in the jet stream where they fall to the planet. Viruses and bacteria couldn’t survive this because they would be exposed to too much of weather elements. Unless say migratory birds were to get infected by them. Hence birds are the main culprits in viruses plus whatever eats them. And there is a comet whose path the earth passes thru each year in November. Which is when flu season begins and when the first case of coronavirus was traced to its first infection. Doesn’t mean that government ops and elites didn’t conspire to release a virus they found in a cave with bats or inside a past corpse. But they didn’t engineer it because scientists haven’t figured that out yet. So without 2 eyewitness testimony or documentation of them doing it, it’s all circumstancial. And it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
With regards to our original conversation the question becomes where does China stand in all of this? Are they controlled like everyone else is, or are they a new player looking into getting in on the Great Game?

They are a huge part, and I am sure they took charge. Dont forget Fauchi's Freudian Slip.

SOURCE: news.yahoo.com...

“So in a very minor collaboration as part of a sub-contract of a grant, we had a collaboration with some Chinese commu… uh, Chinese scientists. And what he conflated with that is that we were involved in creating the virus, which is the most ridiculous majestic leap I’ve ever heard of,” he said.

He didnt just hire a lab in China, he collaborated with a Communist Government to bypass American laws. The French were forced out of that same lab by the Chinese military in 2017 if I remember correctly. They were supposed to be collaborating with regular scientists, and when they made some progress the CCP came in and took the lab over, kicked out the French.

Here is one of many sources on the French Story, of course I have seen ZERO MSM coverage of this. The MSM is now and organ of the government/deep state.
www.dailysignal.com...

The U.S. federal government should have stopped funding research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2015 when China reduced its cooperation with the French in building and operating the lab, according to the leader of an investigation into COVID-19’s origins by the State Department under the Trump administration.

In 2015, French intelligence officials warned the U.S. State Department and their own foreign ministry that China was cutting back on agreed collaboration at the lab, former State Department official David Asher, now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute think tank, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

dailycallerlogo
By 2017, the French “were kicked out” of the lab and cooperation ceased, leading French officials to warn the State Department that they had grave concerns as to Chinese motivations, according to Asher.

The State Department alleged in January 2021, at the end of the Trump administration, that the Wuhan lab had engaged in classified research on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.

The State Department did not respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

Fauchi is a traitor and criminal.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What about the collateral damage this unlawful collaboration has caused the rest of the world ?

How will you right the wrongs, or is it because you held the beacon of the free world so long that you are not to be held accountable for it?

You seem to be awfully excited to make sure the blame falls on the CCP, any roads there will be consequences for all included and the consequences applied to the CCP should be the same as applied to the Democrats...

What if the CCP also sacrifices some pawns to shift the blame away from the government?

It's a really nice scenario, the two rivaling superpowers perpetrating criminal acts against humanity, together. Whatever consequences come from it, they should be applied to both of them equally.

Why are you continually attempting to spin this?

The United States BANNED such research, ccp did not.

obama and fauxi ILLEGALLY and SECRETLY provided a small portion of the funding for this, while ccp publicly provided the vast majority.

ccp actually conducted this incredibly risky 'research', along with their military's biowarfare department, the U.S. did not.

ccp actually lost control of their lab experiment and tried to hide that fact for at least 6 months while intentionally allowing it to spread globally, the U.S. did not.

I have no problem blaming the few criminals in the U.S. that were involved in the ccp crimes against humanity, but you aren't going to get away with using a small amount of illegal funding and a few criminals in the U.S. to somehow shift the vast majority of the blame from ccp.

I also don't have a problem with prosecuting everyone in the democrat party that intentionally made the pandemic much worse here and repeatedly lied about it in various ways in an effort to steal an election by any means necessary.

ccp is responsible for this crime against humanity, as well as the ccp owned individuals in the U.S. that secretly and illegally provided assistance.

Starting with obama and fauxi.

Have said the same thing for nearly 2 years.

USA is equally responsible, look at Lymes disease. They are doing these things all over the world

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nothing will ever come from this…watch we won’t even be talking about Veritas in like 2 weeks…these things never succeed in anything

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This just feels like all the “info” people had on adrenochrome, the babies in the pizza store etc…look where we are today, not even talking about it anymore

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProphetYahwehTheSecond
This just feels like all the “info” people had on adrenochrome, the babies in the pizza store etc…look where we are today, not even talking about it anymore
I bet these docs will lead to war. If I'm right, there'll be a smoking crater where some of us are standing. If I'm wrong, there won't be.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ovid-hid-public/

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ovid-hid-public/

Sure looks bad for team fauxi.

Probably obama & biden as well.

Could democrats at LEAST replace fauxi until an investigation is completed?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Why so ragey?

Listen snowflake, I live and am sitting in Philadelphia right now and grew up here, if I was "ragey" you would know.

You are one of two things. Either a troll, or someone who lacks the intellect to understand I was trolling back when I said clickbait, because the article I posted has much more than what you claim. If you actually look at the docs and read them, you would have known that before you posted your first comment.

Your argument is dismissive or the facts base don a false pretense, or ignorant of the facts and new information provided by Project Veritas. I find your argument to be insincere. Why you arfe that way, I dont care. But you are pushing a dismissive fake argument intentionally, or lack the intellect to justify any further time.

Either way, I'm done here Troll

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: TzarChasm

After a temporary détente between the US and China to put aside the blame game and cooperate to fight Covid-19, it seems conspiracy theories are once again flaring up and sabotaging joint efforts to control the pandemic.

The US National Institute of Health (NIH) funded bat coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology to the tune of $3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.1 Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research—altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious–as a result of rising fears about
a possible pandemic caused by accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.2 This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.3 At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by federal laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten, live smallpox samples, and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from CDC to another lab. A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the
anthrax lab.4

As such in October 2014, due to public health concerns the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses—influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory
syndrome (SARS).5 In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci–director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force–outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.6
The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

www.hsdl.org...

nationalfile.com...

The ecohealth alliance:

To paraphrase a YouTube comment on the project veritas video, none of this is new information but federal documentation makes all the difference.

This whole incident goes back to ongoing bioweapons research. The distribution of grant money for research overseas is nothing new. The UK and China and central Asian republics have received a lot of money through the government and sources like Bill Gates.
Anthrax, botulism, tularemia and hemorrhagic fevers have their own "programs" - just as dangerous, if not more.
Fauci will never be required to expose himself or spill the beans. He'll walk calming away from the whole thing clean as a whistle. Just remember there are dozens in this with him. He's not the lone ranger.

I think you're touching on a key issue here. Prosecuting Fauci or any of his associates at the NIAID & NIH would require sensitive data about national security interests.

edit on 13-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Why so ragey?

Listen snowflake, I live and am sitting in Philadelphia right now and grew up here, if I was "ragey" you would know.

You are one of two things. Either a troll, or someone who lacks the intellect to understand I was trolling back when I said clickbait, because the article I posted has much more than what you claim. If you actually look at the docs and read them, you would have known that before you posted your first comment.

Your argument is dismissive or the facts base don a false pretense, or ignorant of the facts and new information provided by Project Veritas. I find your argument to be insincere. Why you arfe that way, I dont care. But you are pushing a dismissive fake argument intentionally, or lack the intellect to justify any further time.

Either way, I'm done here Troll

Wow, ragey, and a subtle threat.

Over a polite and often repeated request.

You must think you're pretty witty.

Is that important to you for some reason?

Why such rage over something this Silly?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust i say give him an Apache sundown. seriously hand him over to world courts and let them take care of him.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Covid as it WAS! could not spread like this! world wide!
They must have modifid it TO Spread.
and just put up a shiled saying,
its to keep you safe, IF it happenss.
when that is what they built, a Weapon...

In the past covid has got out.
it Never lasted long!
so they had to modife it

It's called "dual use" which is doublespeak for any technology that resembles a weapon but pinky promises to do no harm and function exclusively as a potentially catastrophic lab rat.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join