It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas Bombshell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It will be an interesting story to hear in all its detail. Fauci developed a deadly plague. When it escaped the lab, he decided to capitalize on it by becoming the "expert", and also becoming a multi-millionaire at the same time?

On a much smaller scale, this reminds me of an old Electronics Technician that worked for us in the oilfield. Something would happen on one of our most important pieces of equipment, something that would cause us to have to shut down until fixed, and this guy would go right to it after we spent hours searching for the issue. When it happened to me, this guy came over to my Blender, took the box off of the main control panel, took off another panel, then pushed in a "loose" wire that vibrated off. Something nobody else could have figured out, including our other ET.

Also reminds me of the volunteer firefighter in my small town who would always be the first on scene to a house fire, which always seemed to be started in an empty house. Turns out, he wanted to be noticed and congratulated so he'd start these fires himself and then show up to put them out.

This is what Fauci tried to do an a much larger scale.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

It's been evident for two years that the Judeo-Masonic agenda of religious based conflicts, ideological based conflicts, sociological and pyschological and financial warfare against European populations through their own institutions had extended to Biological warfare.

There is no good reason they inject with lethal toxins and withold treatment.

The pro-vaxx faction is composed of the utterly evil, the totally corrupted, the easily persuaded and the totally naive.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You have confirmed what I have suspected for around a year now. It is frightening ...and I just wonder what is next. Why oh why have they done this to the world? Global dominance? An experiment? Do we matter at all to them?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It wasn't a mistake. And i doubt that he is calling the shots.a reply to: Meldionne1

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: dandandat2
Yes Fauci "caused" the situation but he was still the right person to try and clean it up. Maybe his zeal to get everyone vaccinated is brought about ny the weight of knowing he helped to kill millions of people.

Just... stop...

Un-freakin-believable...

Unfortunately for you its Occam's razor; other things being equal, explanations that posit fewer entities; are to be preferred to explanations that posit more.

You want to believe that Biden, the Democrats and Fauci made secret deals with China, Multiple Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates, and the Reptilian Rothschild family in order to depoulate the earth, line their pockets on vaccine profits, remove Trump from office, install totalitarian one world government through mask mandates, bring about the great rest, murder Jeff Epstein to keep their child eating a secret, and cover up the fact that sun spot activity is actually cooling the earth inside of the eath warming, I really cant stop you. This is after all a conspiracy websites and conspiracies are fun.

But Occam's razor would suggest that Scientists and Politicians having the hubris to continue dangerous, but to them necessary, work over seas after several accidents at home finaly resulted in an even bigger accident and than they kept this all a secret from the general public while they tried to clean it up; is much more plausible.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So Dr Fauci, one of the world leading experts in virology and his technocrat compatriots believe GOF reasch into coronavirus is necessary to "save humanity" from its dirty self. The benefits for GOF research is debatable, especially now with the hindsight we have gained, but it was accepted as important by many.

So Dr Fauci and the technocrats preform their imperative GOF research in the US until a series of accidents make the work to dangerous to continue in the US and it is banned.

The danger to the US due to the accidents doesn't necessarily make GOF research less important in the minds to Dr Fauci and the technocrats who are trying to "save humanity"; so they decided to set up shop in China. The same place every industry goes to do the dirty work to dangerous to do in the US.

Yet another lab accident occurs at the Chinese lab unleashing the virus that has crippled the world for two years. China had the ability to at least try to curtail the spread at the onset; but China saw no benefit of taking the hit internally while saving the rest of the world. After all it was the Americans who wanted the research done why shouldn't they share in the economic fall out too? So while China tried to lock up nationally they still allowed the flights of infected people out of the country.

Sometime after the accident occurred the US learns of it; Probably right away. To US leaders lead by the President gets the world leading experts in the room to deal with it. Dr Fauci is giving the task of cleaning up the mess he made and becomes the fave of the virus mitigation attempts.

Other than not telling the general public what illegal and nefarious actions where taken (except perhaps Chinas passive aggressive actions)?

Yes Fauci "caused" the situation but he was still the right person to try and clean it up. Maybe his zeal to get everyone vaccinated is brought about ny the weight of knowing he helped to kill millions of people. Even if the vaccine and double masking only helps to save a net 10 people in the end thats still 10 lives that are not on his conscience. That can be a more powerful motovater than money to a technocrat playing god in order to "save humanity".

This is a horrible and illogical argument. I dont have the time to debate people so far gone. Too much work

I can tell you 100%. The MAJORITY of the doctors in the field of molecular biology DO NOT support GOF research. I have much experience in the field, and the thing they worry about the most are mutations and unnatural strains hitting the world ecosystem due to the rate they mutate and could turn into anything. Your argument is for people ignorant of actual science who "trust" it like a religion because they dont know how to question it.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

then why did they hide the effectiveness of HCQ, Ivermectin, and vitamin d and c.

I think you are being very naive here.

Occams razor says depopulation agenda in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

If possible, please make your subject line more descriptive. "Project Veritas Bombshell" does not tell us WHICH bombshell this thread is about. Project Veritas has exposed many "bombshells".

When doing a search in the future, it would be easier to find this thread if you included "Gain of Function" and "Fauci" in the thread title somehow.

Clickbait

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If somebody developed a proposal and pitched it to the U.S. military to investigate, build and detonate a 250 megaton yield hydrogen bomb, just to "better study the impact of nuclear weapons and fine-tune our preparedness for the eventuality that such a weapon would be used against us", what would the response be?

Would the person be laughed out of the meeting room?

Locked up on the spot?

But somehow people that study genetically tweaking natural viruses to make them live longer on surfaces, have longer incubation periods than normal (to better facilitate unknowing transmission), easier to spread and tougher to eradicate, those people are not sent on their way or locked up. They are given more research grants and put in positions of authority to carry out their work.

Even if you reject the premise above, and believe it or not, members will be along shortly (or are already in the thread) that will just do that ("we MUST soup up viruses because....SCIENCE!"), how about this question.

What if the people proposing this project suggested that, instead of detonating the bomb on a lonely atoll way out in the Pacific, that we detonate it near a city of 10mil people. Oh, and one more thing: let's engage "civilians" from the country that is our largest adversary, and trust that none of them ever have anything to do with said country's military.

All of these pieces of information will fall out in the wash, and more importantly pass from C.T. to widely held beliefs, in due time, despite all of the best laid plans to bury them.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

So Dr Fauci, one of the world leading experts in virology and his technocrat compatriots believe GOF reasch into coronavirus is necessary to "save humanity" from its dirty self. The benefits for GOF research is debatable, especially now with the hindsight we have gained, but it was accepted as important by many.

So Dr Fauci and the technocrats preform their imperative GOF research in the US until a series of accidents make the work to dangerous to continue in the US and it is banned.

The danger to the US due to the accidents doesn't necessarily make GOF research less important in the minds to Dr Fauci and the technocrats who are trying to "save humanity"; so they decided to set up shop in China. The same place every industry goes to do the dirty work to dangerous to do in the US.

Yet another lab accident occurs at the Chinese lab unleashing the virus that has crippled the world for two years. China had the ability to at least try to curtail the spread at the onset; but China saw no benefit of taking the hit internally while saving the rest of the world. After all it was the Americans who wanted the research done why shouldn't they share in the economic fall out too? So while China tried to lock up nationally they still allowed the flights of infected people out of the country.

Sometime after the accident occurred the US learns of it; Probably right away. To US leaders lead by the President gets the world leading experts in the room to deal with it. Dr Fauci is giving the task of cleaning up the mess he made and becomes the fave of the virus mitigation attempts.

Other than not telling the general public what illegal and nefarious actions where taken (except perhaps Chinas passive aggressive actions)?

Yes Fauci "caused" the situation but he was still the right person to try and clean it up. Maybe his zeal to get everyone vaccinated is brought about ny the weight of knowing he helped to kill millions of people. Even if the vaccine and double masking only helps to save a net 10 people in the end thats still 10 lives that are not on his conscience. That can be a more powerful motovater than money to a technocrat playing god in order to "save humanity".

This is a horrible and illogical argument. I dont have the time to debate people so far gone. Too much work

I can tell you 100%. The MAJORITY of the doctors in the field of molecular biology DO NOT support GOF research. I have much experience in the field, and the thing they worry about the most are mutations and unnatural strains hitting the world ecosystem due to the rate they mutate and could turn into anything. Your argument is for people ignorant of actual science who "trust" it like a religion because they dont know how to question it.

The argument doesn't require The MAJORITY of the doctors in the field of molecular biology to support GOF research; just those with enough political power to get it done. The work was being done in the US for years; someone thought it was worth while work.

My argument doesn't have anything to do with how common people perceive the Science. In my argument the common people aren't aware as they have been kept in the dark.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: dandandat2

then why did they hide the effectiveness of HCQ, Ivermectin, and vitamin d and c.

I think you are being very naive here.

Occams razor says depopulation agenda in my opinion.

Because Pharmaceutical companies have large lobbying power to get Scientists and Politicians to agree to down play unproven use of those medications.

No big conspiracy needed; just CEOs working in their individual companies best interests.

Happens all the time in many industries.
edit on 11-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My prediction for 2022 is that the documents are real. This will be used as evidence by China and Russia to demand reparations for the enormous costs incurred during the pandemic and presents China with a much more palatable alternative than their early contrived claims that the US military developed COVID-19 as a bioweapon in the US. It allows them to shift blame to the US and supports their goals of decreasing Western influence domestically. Russia will publicly see this as more evidence the US government is not to be taken at its word and will greatly increase the difficulty in finding a diplomatic solution to NATO expansion. Smaller, more financially desperate countries like Turkey and Iran will see no downside to publicly blaming the US for yet another cause of their economic suffering. Even the cash strapped EU will see the weakened US as a target to demand reimbursement for the suffering they have endured through the pandemic. These docs will lead to war this year.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

That's it, why not give china the same chance to clean house?

You sure no republicans involved?

Wanna blame the United States because ccp bribed a few democrat criminals into violating our laws?

That's what you think happened? Makes no sense at all.
Why would they need to bribe them?
Wasn't it them looking for a place they can do their research?
But I guess for you to spin the blame solely on the CCP away from the USA it makes sense.

As it appears, this was ongoing during the Trump presidency, so he was absolutely oblivious, I mean if something of this magnitude can be perpetrated without the government knowing. There is so much wrong with you saying that it was just some rogue element, there is something fundamentally wrong within the US administration and as long as that is not addressed this is just some saber rattling by the MIC, trying to instigate a war against China...

It just doesn't sound like you are interested in justice, but in destroying your perceived enemy... screaming china...china...china, democrats...democrats...democrats for two years... you are but a useful pawn that can't see through the dichotomy prison you are trapped in. If you think the rulers of this world worry about china, USA, or democrats, you are delusional. Their only worry are the sheer masses of sheep getting angry on a regular interval, that's what all this us vs. them is designed for.

Because the U.S. dies not need to 'clean' house, only arrest a few people that violated our laws after they were bribed by ccp.

OUR government BANNED what ccp was doing, in order to prevent exactly what happened.

A few criminals in the democrat party ignored those laws in an effort to provide ccp with the assistance they demanded in this area.

NOT our government.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The sad thing is, none of this is actually new or shocking information to me. Anyone following this pandemic closely since the beginning would already know this was a hybrid virus leaked from the Wuhan lab and possibly funded by people in the US government. There is an abundance of evidence to prove all of those facts at this point. I even wrote a detailed thread covering the bat Coronavirus research conducted at the Wuhan lab and why Covid-19 was some sort of Frankenstein hybrid virus created for a vaccine or a precursor to a vaccine, and that's why it's so embarrassing to them and they wont admit where it came from.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

There is no place on this globe where you find people wanting war, except the delusional minds of extremists.

As an alternative I suggest we leave the nations out of the equation and look at the global economy players for once, as they use every minute of a crisis to get richer. Guess who didn't bank on it YET, that's right the MIC, keep doing their bidding by banging the war drums.

I'd suggest everyone that purported the act and did not come forward with the truth should be publicly executed arround the world. (even uf it turns out to be my most admired public figure)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I hope you're right. Ultimately all wars are resource wars, economic in nature.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

If possible, please make your subject line more descriptive. "Project Veritas Bombshell" does not tell us WHICH bombshell this thread is about. Project Veritas has exposed many "bombshells".

When doing a search in the future, it would be easier to find this thread if you included "Gain of Function" and "Fauci" in the thread title somehow.

Clickbait

Maybe you haven't noticed that folks here aren't too fond of clickbait?

Or that such things are completely unnecessary on ATS?

Or that using clickbait titles will lead to less participation instead of more?

I don't really care at all about titles myself, I'd open a thread titled 'biden molests alien bigfoot in rose garden' just for the laughs, but it seems that many here think that better titles are an important component to ATS returning to some sort of pre-2016 normalcy, so maybe you can pitch in a bit?

This message is for everyone on all sides, the Magnet's blunt honesty just attracted it here.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So will they take away his millions as profits of crime?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So will they take away his millions as profits of crime?

a reply to: carewemust

More interested in the prison sentences myself, but yes, fauxi and obama (and likely joe) should also have the millions in ill gotten gains confiscated as a part of the sentences for their crimes.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Calm down troll

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join