It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Project Veritas Bombshell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It seems all the conspiracy theorists were right once again.

Project Veritas Video #ExposeFauchi

DARPA documents show Fauchi leading the NIAID knowingly funded gain of function research DARPA did not want because it was banned GOF.

These documents also show Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are effective.

The story right now is that they were planning to vaccinate bats to "DEFUSE" the threat of a coronavirus pandemic from bats. So they did some work here in the US, and over in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

So I guess the bad news is, Fauchi gave the world COVID, and the USA has backed him. I am guessing the fallout from this truth has something to do with the reason his supporters never waiver no matter how much he flip flops or acts like a worm. They are all in it together and all knew about this. This is really bad.

Some of you may be skeptical. I expect these documents to be real, considering the source.

So China didn't create COVID, China and the USA did, and the guy responsible is coercing us to wear masks and take shots they know dont work.

This is bittersweet. Will there be justice? What is going to be the cost to the USA? This appears incredibly horrible, and at least 60% of the people on this site have seen it coming for a year or more. As much as I want the truth, I dont want this to be true.
edit on 10-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

edit on 10-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because: grammer

edit on 1/11/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I feel like a whole lot of emails proving fauchi paid China for gain of function research on the ronies were leaked over a year ago.

I seem to recall many threads here about it, but until the puppet master decides to share this sort of thing just gets buried.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I feel like a whole lot of emails proving fauchi paid China for gain of function research on the ronies were leaked over a year ago.

I seem to recall many threads here about it, but until the puppet master decides to share this sort of thing just gets buried.

Here is the big difference here that I am not aware came out before. The genesis of COVID was in the USA. China's lab if all this is correct was basically contracted for work that Fauchi knew was illegal in the USA, so he sent it there and secured funding for it.

It wouldn't exist without him.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Fauci is a weasel … meanwhile he’s invested in Pfizer ,or pharmaceutical companies ,and making big money over his F-up .

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

After a temporary détente between the US and China to put aside the blame game and cooperate to fight Covid-19, it seems conspiracy theories are once again flaring up and sabotaging joint efforts to control the pandemic.

The US National Institute of Health (NIH) funded bat coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology to the tune of $3.7 million, a recent article in the British newspaper Daily Mail revealed.1 Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research—altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious–as a result of rising fears about
a possible pandemic caused by accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.2 This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.3 At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by federal laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten, live smallpox samples, and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from CDC to another lab. A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the
anthrax lab.4

As such in October 2014, due to public health concerns the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses—influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory
syndrome (SARS).5 In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci–director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force–outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.6
The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

www.hsdl.org...

nationalfile.com...

The ecohealth alliance:

To paraphrase a YouTube comment on the project veritas video, none of this is new information but federal documentation makes all the difference.

edit on 11-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I would love to know who his powerful backers were/are.

And if I had to hazard a guess I would say it's the very same people propping Hillary up as a human being, the Rockefellers.

We will soon see whether Fauci has outlived his usefulness with the Klan, if and when they create a plandemic to distract from the plandemic.

Keep choosing truth over facts™ lefties, the collective reeee that's incoming is going to be glorious.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
none of this is new information but federal documentation makes all the difference.

The fact DARPA passed on it because it fell under GOF is 100% new information. Where were these DARPA people or this information when Fauchi was lying under oath? Why are all these people now silent. Thats what the Marine was talking about. A lot more people know what actually happened.

That should not be downplayed, minimized, or called old news. There should be outrage. Maybe that would encourage more people with pertinent information to come forward so we can rid our leadership of the people who got us here and lied about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It will be an interesting story to hear in all its detail. Fauci developed a deadly plague. When it escaped the lab, he decided to capitalize on it by becoming the "expert", and also becoming a multi-millionaire at the same time?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: TzarChasm
none of this is new information but federal documentation makes all the difference.

The fact DARPA passed on it because it fell under GOF is 100% new information. Where were these DARPA people or this information when Fauchi was lying under oath? Why are all these people now silent. Thats what the Marine was talking about. A lot more people know what actually happened.

That should not be downplayed, minimized, or called old news. There should be outrage. Maybe that would encourage more people with pertinent information to come forward so we can rid our leadership of the people who got us here and lied about it.

In late July, Senator Rand Paul asked the Dept of Justice to conduct a criminal investigation of Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress about Gain of Function...and maybe other things.

Source: thehill.com...

Do you believe this OFFICIAL documentation will cause the DOJ to begin the investigation in earnest? Thus far, we've heard nothing on the Fauci investigation.

But the DOJ has investigated, and prosecuted Republicans during that time. Steve Bannon for one.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If possible, please make your subject line more descriptive. "Project Veritas Bombshell" does not tell us WHICH bombshell this thread is about. Project Veritas has exposed many "bombshells".

When doing a search in the future, it would be easier to find this thread if you included "Gain of Function" and "Fauci" in the thread title somehow.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NATO was confronted with significant political pressure from roughly 100 credentialed subject experts who collectively persuaded the association to resume their support of ecohealth alliance in spite of the controversy.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You seem awful excited about finding a dishonest way to deflect blame from ccp.

A small number of rogue democrat party elements in the U.S. illegally assisted ccp with their gof research, NOT the United States.

Big difference.

We've known that for over a year.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Let's assume it was any other country than the USA. What would be an appropriate reaction from the global community?

As a nation policing the world, this is a great chance to show your integrity, although I'm affraid this lesson will only be learned the hard way...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Let the blame games begin.

Word of advise, start at home...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Let the blame games begin.

Word of advise, start at home...

I am.

First on the list are obama and fauxxi.

Then ccp party, government, and military.

Then the UN, WHO, MSM and democrat party criminals that helped ccp cover it up.

Not paying attention?

edit on 11-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Let's assume it was any other country than the USA. What would be an appropriate reaction from the global community?

As a nation policing the world, this is a great chance to show your integrity, although I'm affraid this lesson will only be learned the hard way...

You also seem awful excited and determined to shift blame away from ccp for the sole reason that a few criminals here provided a small percentage of the lab's funding.

Why is that?

But I agree, obama and fauxxi should be prosecuted for their illegal involvement in the ccp lab.

Immediately.

biden too if he was aware of what obama and fauxxi were illegally doing.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It seems that there still are good guys fighting for the soul of America behind the scenes.

This is a very hard pushback and suggests to me that time is running out and the gloves just came off.

I foresee some very hard growing pains in your future , one way or another.

The only way now is through the wall of the deceptive narrative, destroying it as it is being exposed to the light.

Don't lose hope, many people of the world are rooting for you as our beacon of hope in the world.

If the United States collapses under the deliberate actions of the democrats as guided by the technocratic globalists and China, we are all done for.

edit on 11-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Kinda of but they are still off. In 2008 a team of scientists and CDC made a trip to Alaska after a mining company looking for a new site to mine came upon an old graveyard of Inuit who had died from 1918-1919 from the Spanish Flu. They took samples from the preserved bodies which had been kept cold from the weather. Later they not only found out the virus was still alive but that it had mutated into a more transmissible and deadlier virus than before. So the US and China didn’t make it. They just let it escape probably on purpose. Someone could have paid Fauci say millions in his retirement package he just received which is the most anyone in his position has ever received. All he would have had to do was drop a drop here and there and then travel to China and do the same. No one would be the wiser. Kinda like 12 monkeys style.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

You need to start from the top Obama and Fauci are just paid stooges doing what they were told and promised millions if they succeeded. The people behind the world banking system did all this. The ones that control and own the Fed. Whoever they are. They stay hidden in the dark. Everyone in the light are just puppets to run the narrative. They take their orders from above. I could see maybe the Vatican being involved since that is who taught Chinas dictator from school age until his 20’s.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Fauci couldn’t develop a picture. All these scientists can’t either. All they did was find the virus already mutated. If they had developed the virus then they could actually create a vaccine to stop it. Since they didn’t vaccines are just an educated guess. Which so far hasn’t worked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join