It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Admits 75% of Covid Deaths Not From Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: LocalGenius

I really don't want to speculate without information.

What information?
55 year old woman
kidney problems
diabetes type 2
(covid)

treated via CPAP, steroids,

then the day befor she died (conscious, talking)
given Furosemide, fluids turned off. CPAP full power...

That's all the information I have, please, I won't take your speculation as a definite answer, I will take it for what it is, speculation.
With your background and knowledge your speculation is better than mine, I have nothing.

It would if anything give me something to look into, please.

What could in those conditions lead to a vegative state?
edit on 11-1-2022 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

You mentioned earlier pulmonary edema and fluids are a fine balancing act, doesn't furosemide also knock out your blood sugar levels and potassium levels, so you'd also have to throw those into the balancing act with her being diabetic, right?

Could that lead to vegative state?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Covid can cause clotting problems, she could have stroked out. Did they do any CT scans, MRI, what did they do when she became unresponsive? Any treatments? Move her to the ICU? Why not if they didn't?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Covid can cause clotting problems, she could have stroked out. Did they do any CT scans, MRI, what did they do when she became unresponsive? Any treatments? Move her to the ICU? Why not if they didn't?

Ok, thanks for this, 1 last question..
Why would you suggest Bumex over Lasix
With her condition?

Can I rule out serve dehydration or is that possible?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So basically covid was culling the sickly throughout the world that probably would have all died anyways within the next five years.

Years...more like months.... Now we need to look at the cases where someone goes to the hospital for other issues than COVID and die and they find out they tested positive. Also, how about the accidents where people die and happen to be positive too? You know the head-on at 70, its a damn shame COVID killed them .1 seconds before impact. Lots of money was made with reporting COVID cases.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is happening every day, now the target is testing children in hospitals that are admitted for other reasons, no related to covid, this numbers are been used to inflate children in hospitals with covid.

Also this one of the reason the senile piece of crap in the white house encouraged everybody to over run the ERs all over the nation to get testing, because he administration and the CDC wanted numbers, the ore positives the better.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Bumex is metabolized in the liver, so many times (but not always) we switch to bumex when a patient has AKI. Severe dehydration isn't likely to cause a vegetative state from 1 day of lasix without fluids.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The CDC broadened its guidance over a year ago, to say if a person dies and the medical examiner or doctor suspects that person had covid-19 in their system, they can be labeled as a covid-19 death. No testing necessary.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just like we should clearly say someone who is asymptomatic and died in a car crash didn't die from Covid, we also need to recognize just because someone had comorbidities doesn't mean Covid didn't kill them. We need to be careful we don't become the stupid we despise.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Anyone capable of the slightest bit of critical thinking could see from day 1 COVID was being used as a political tool against Trump. Labeling literally everything COVID and deaths by COVID was priority #1.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Everything was a tool against Trump. It was more than that though, Covid was a tool for a power grab.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: rickymouse

Stop being so morbid

But we are discussing comorbidity, how can I not be talking morbid discussing that.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: DreadKnock

If your son/daughter has 4 comorbidities and I walk up and shoot them in the head would you claim I did not kill them?

Great point.

Fauci and his worldwide cabal of criminal virologists killed millions with their lab leak. Their incompetence, at best, or their desire to rid the world of undesirables, at worst, killed millions. It's as if Fauci walked up to everyone who died with Covid and shot them in the heart with a 9mm DHS hollow point. Now that same cabal that created the lab environment that has killed millions is mandating a vaccine solution on 2 months of their own cherry picked data.

Noooooope. My confidence in medical science and institutions is completely eroded at this point. How anyone can trust anything coming out of Big Institution at this point is mind boggling. The fact is, whether through sheer criminal incompetence or complete evil malice, Big Institution medical science has killed millions just as you described here.

We should not be listening to them, we should be placing every single person that provides aid and support of this genocide on trial in front of the gallows they will drop from if found guilty of aiding and abetting the murder of millions.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: DreadKnock

The finding itself was posted, but this is the first I hear of this reaching the MSM.

My guess is the brainwashed masses didn't hear it because the media isn't hounding them on repeat 14/7... But they actually reported on it?
I don't have the stomach to watch that soap opera but I'm very curious how they portrayed the information in that report

CNN if you could believe it! just because it's blowing up in their face though, nothing altruistic.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss, and your right, they did this to her.

A few things going on here, these A holes likely increased the ventilator to expand the volume of air going into the lungs, this does one major thing and that is cause rips and scarring in the lungs. This is likely why they put her back on it. Once they first took it out the inflammation likely kicked in a short time later which maybe started to show slightly lower Oxygen saturation in her blood and also feeling like you can't fully inhale or exhale all the air out of the lungs, this coupled with them threatening her with the paperwork (A tactic I've heard of before) convinced her that maybe the Dr. Is right and she should go back on the vent.
Also did they give her remdesivir?? Because that is showing to also help add another nail to the proverbial coffin, but it may not have been because of that vent damage.

People keep saying the vents aren't hooked up to the internet, but someone smarter then me stated they can and its easy to do, it only needs some sort of point of access like being able to monitor the vent from a nurses station per say. This is how they killed tens of thousands in hospitals and nursing homes.
On top of all of that they gave her the lasix which was likely contraindicated for someone like her. Why did they not have her on IV fluids? What did the doc say about that?
Also to your knowledge did they give her any opiates? Particularly fentanyl or sufentanyl? They use this as part of their murder protocol because opiates cause respiratory depression (which in itself can be deadly especially in someone with kidney issues and extremely dehydrated with torn up lungs from a vent)
She was young, too young and if anything I tell you can help you then I feel obliged to say it. The knowledge we learn should be shared with others is the way I look at it.

My advice to you, get every single part of her medical records with the doctors notes and everything. Also try to find out what medical tech companies made and supplied the vents. Start digging with a fine tooth comb, and record each and every dialog or conversation you might have along the way i.e. the doc, nurses, hospital administrator, janitor etc which you can do secretly with the spy device most of us carry around called our cell phones.

You are not alone as there are swaths of people here in the US working and trying to fight this problem. What I told you in this post isn't something I just pulled out of my a$$, it is a very educated hunch based on so many other cases that have this same M.O.
I hope this helps you my friend

edit on 1 12 2022 by BerkshireEntity because: Addition

edit on 1 12 2022 by BerkshireEntity because: Sp

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Anyone capable of the slightest bit of critical thinking could see from day 1 COVID was being used as a political tool against Trump. Labeling literally everything COVID and deaths by COVID was priority #1.

I noticed as soon as Biden won they softened the stance on COVID, then the election was challenged and it went backwards again.

The Spanish flu was declared over when it wasn't 100% over, in fact research indicates it never really ended, just receded into the background after 500 million people had it, and over 20 million people died from it.
It became less virulent and manifested as a less deadly influenza annually.

We need the political leadership to call out and say it...it's over and no worse than a bad cold, sadly since they all seem to be in on the con job, that isn't happening.

I actually wish Trump would reverse coarse on his rhetoric, if he came out with the slogan "Let's make America normal again" and back off on his vaccine mantra he would gain support from all people that are sick of restrictions that feels draconian. Most Americans love freedom, just saying we could go back 2019 levels would gain support.
Just imagine not being forced to wear masks on an airplane for long flight.
edit on 12-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

It was contraindicated? Where did you get your MD from again?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity
I'm not sure why they took her fluids off her (Probably because of the suspected fluids on lungs)

But when I was begging the nurses to put fluids on her, the doctor told me the reason he wont is because
"It could cause more damage by rupturing her cells"

Which, from what I can tell only happens if you're severely dehydrated

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Bumex is metabolized in the liver, so many times (but not always) we switch to bumex when a patient has AKI. Severe dehydration isn't likely to cause a vegetative state from 1 day of lasix without fluids.

It's not just the lasix and no fluids, you have to take into account how hard the CPAP was making her body work,

and also what I mentioned earlier which I forgot to mention last night,
the Doctors reply to why he wont give her fluids (He said it could cause her cells to rupture)
I looked into why he said that and found this.

"Sometimes when you're getting fluids again after being dehydrated,
the body tries to pull too much fluid back into your cells,
This can cause some cells to swell and rupture,
the consequences are especially grave when brain cells are affected"
edit on 12-1-2022 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
its rare to run a cpap at full pressure.

In someone with problems breathing, you use a BiPAP.

Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) delivers the same amount of pressure as you breathe in and out. Different medical issues may respond better to BiPAP versus CPAP.

I use a BiPAP and i use to use a CPAP and once years ago while in the hospital for bipass surgery they put me on a BiPAP/CPAP in CPAP mode at too high pressure, and it only made my breathing harder because i could not breathe out easy
I got the nurse to set it to BiPAP mode, and it worked a lot better.

Hospitals do not use cpaps they use a dual mode CPAP/BiPAP and you don't use the cpap mode on someone in a vegetative state because their brain can no longer control the lungs to breathe out.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
its rare to run a cpap at full pressure.

In someone with problems breathing, you use a BiPAP.

Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) delivers the same amount of pressure as you breathe in and out. Different medical issues may respond better to BiPAP versus CPAP.

I use a BiPAP and i use to use a CPAP and once years ago while in the hospital for bipass surgery they put me on a BiPAP/CPAP in CPAP mode at too high pressure, and it only made my breathing harder because i could not breathe out easy
I got the nurse to set it to BiPAP mode, and it worked a lot better.

Hospitals do not use cpaps they use a dual mode CPAP/BiPAP and you don't use the cpap mode on someone in a vegetative state because their brain can no longer control the lungs to breathe out.

I'm not lying, when I went to say goodbye. she was on a CPAP, it was full power,
she was in a vegative state, her eyes were open she was completely unresponsive.
Her body was quite literally being jolted as I said at least an inch off the bed
each time it was forcing air into her, the plastic mask around her mouth and nose
was on extremely tight, I seen this with my eyes.
edit on 12-1-2022 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join