It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Admits 75% of Covid Deaths Not From Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
On Good Morning America, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky finally admitted what we all suspected about the inflated covid numbers. The following is a link to a KUSI News San Diego online article, which has the clip from the GMA interview with Rochelle Wilensky. In the clip, Walensky says "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities- so really these are people who were un-well to begin with."

www.kusi.com...

This admission comes on the heels of Fauci admitting on MSNBC: "If you look at the children that are hospitalized, many of them are hospitalized with Covid, as opposed to because of Covid." The following is a link to Twitter, where you can here Fauci say this:

twitter.com... 5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fcruz-accuses-fauci-of-playing-politics-with-covid-19-after-recent-comment-about-hospitalized- children

Alt Twitter link: twitter.com...

I am curious to see if Leftist Propaganda Mainstream Media will talk about CDC Director Rochelle Walensky's admission this week, or just casually ignore it.

*My apologies if this was reported already. I searched ATS archives but didn't find anything.

edit on 10-1-2022 by DreadKnock because: This Space For Rent

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, so over seventy five percent of deaths were in people with at least four comorbilities. Having diabetes is just one comorbidity, not included in that seventy five percent. How about a person with only cancer and it is severe again only one comorbidity. So, by saying four as a minimum, there still are lots of people who had only one comorbidity that was serious enough to kill them. Lots of those remaining twenty five percent may have two or three that were not life threatening too.

So even with the seventy five percent listed there were still some that would have died over that point with some serious one or two commodities, sort of like a person who got in a car wreck with a resulting broken spine that died

It is bad when you cannot even believe the number seventy five percent. Remember too that having four commodities still does not mean that the virus did not kill them, at least five percent of those people still may have died without their problems.

So I would guess that saying seventy five percent died just because they were sickly and couldn't handle any infection because they were in bad shape.

Without error correction I always get the word comorbidities spelled wrong for some reason...Oh wait, error correction changed my word to the wrong word every time....damn, screw it, I am not going to retype the words over. How come I didn't see that coming.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

The finding itself was posted, but this is the first I hear of this reaching the MSM.

My guess is the brainwashed masses didn't hear it because the media isn't hounding them on repeat 14/7... But they actually reported on it?
I don't have the stomach to watch that soap opera but I'm very curious how they portrayed the information in that report

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, lots! Thats both more than "some" and "many?" Why do backfill for numbers that clearly don't support your argument. Those "lots" are still a fraction of 25%.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Okay, I made a mistake, but I only just found the full interview after some digging. This is Walsnsky's full quote: "You know, a really important study- if I may just summarize it.. A study of 1.2 million who were vaccinated between October and December demonstrated that severe disease occurred in about 0.015% of the people who received their primary series, and death in 0.003% of those people. The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities- so really these are people who were un-well to begin with."

Link to full interview on youtube: www.youtube.com...

So does that mean that of the deaths among the vaccinated, that 75% are with the 4 comorbidities? So we are only talking about death among the vaccinated, and not death among the general population, both vaxxed and unaxxed?

I think this changes the content of my OP as a whole. My sincere apologies. Could someone with a better mind for science than I expound on what this means? And knowing this about death in the vaccinated population, does it change how we should view the covid death percentages of the general population as well?
edit on 11-1-2022 by DreadKnock because: This Space For Rent

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So basically covid was culling the sickly throughout the world that probably would have all died anyways within the next five years. So if the COVID death numbers were inflated by 75% there was no Pandemic, it stands to reason the positive tests could also have been inflated by 75%......in which case you have the biggest medical false flag event in history.
Because a specific strain of disease wasn't attacking us, the media and government were by saying we were in a false Pandemic no worse than a bad cold or influenza season. I have posted threads that show no gain in deaths year over year in some countries. The same amount of people died, their deaths were just reclassified at a rate of 75%. And if you dig even deeper you see the death by all types of serious respiratory illness was basically the same amount, large numbers of people have always died from serious respiratory diseases.

That is how you fake a pandemic and basically fully control the narrative, and so many gullible people with no clue have bought in to this lie.
edit on 11-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If your son/daughter has 4 comorbidities and I walk up and shoot them in the head would you claim I did not kill them?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

About 3.4 or soo millions of children are hospitalized in the US yearly, no related to covid, but the communist in CDC and the government has found a way to use this fact for their benefit of pushing the covid is going to kill the children rhetoric.

I think this communist really think we are that dumb and stupid, well the woke group may be.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For what this post is worth,

My mother of 55 years of age was one of these 75%, she had Diabetes type 2 and she
had bad kidneys.

However I can tell you what killed her, and it wasn't Covid or Diabetes, or kidneys.

It was the Doctor.
She was in hospital for 2 weeks, she only went in because she had a little thing that she put on her finger that told her her breathing was slightly off, and she tested positive for Covid.
But she was doing ok and she felt ok.
They put her on an ventilator to "give her lungs a rest"

She started getting ill... After a few days they took her off the ventilator and she started getting better...

I have no idea why (Yet) But they put her back on the ventilator and she got worse again.
At some point I know she asked them to take her off the ventilator but the nurse spoke her out of it by telling her she will have to do paper work etc...
Then the doctor (SUSPECTED) Fluid on her lungs... he did nothing to verify this...
Now bearing in mind she is Diabetic and has kidney problems, he thought it would be best to treat this (suspected) fluid on her lungs by giving her Furosemide (This comes with an FDA warning for dehydration risk) Furosemide is very risky for people with diabetes... and having kidney problems this will stay in her system for longer than it would a person without kidney problems....

They then took her fluids off her and put the ventilator up to maximum power
I got a phone call to go and say bye to my mum... She was in a vegative state.

I don't know how, becauce she had no traumatic brain injury and from what I know, no cardiac arrest...

Instead of furosemide which I stated comes with massive side effects for someone like her... they could have treated this (suspected) fluid on the lungs via a tube... zero side effects?

When I turned up to say goodbye this is when I realized she had no fluids attached to her and the power of the ventilator was literally making her body jolt at least an inch off the bed every time it forced air into her....

Shes down as a covid death?

she died while the doctor was telling me hes going to turn the machine off and me telling him "you and whos army?"

I was begging every nurse on that ward to get fluids on her....

I was on the phone to her the day befor.

edit on 11-1-2022 by LocalGenius because: .

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LocalGenius

Wonder why they gave her Lasix if she had an AKI and not Bumex. There is no tube to get the fluid out, diuretics such as Lasix (furosemide) is what to use, but we'd probably use Bumex in the situation you describe. What you describe it sounds like she was in the ICU, which would be odd to put someone as healthy as you describe in an ICU. I of course can't say for sure, but it's very possible she was much sicker than you thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Would a Traumatic Head Injury be considered a comorbidity? How about a GSW to the chest? When we pare away all of the hype, it isn't even going to have been a bad Flu season.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Wonder why they gave her Lasix if she had an AKI and not Bumex. There is no tube to get the fluid out, diuretics such as Lasix (furosemide) is what to use, but we'd probably use Bumex in the situation you describe. What you describe it sounds like she was in the ICU, which would be odd to put someone as healthy as you describe in an ICU. I of course can't say for sure, but it's very possible she was much sicker than you thought.

I can link you to a video where a boy is pulled out a lake, they have a tube going into his nose taking out fluid in the lungs.

What put her in a vegative state?
I was told 4 days before she died that she will be out in a week.

She was sick, but she was in no way at the end of her life, she was 55 years old.
She was out every week with her friends.

I was literally talking to her on a wednesday, she was in a vegative state thursday morning??
She was not on ICU.

A ventilator on full power is going to dehydrate you
Furosemide is going to dehydrate you
No fluids attached to you is going to dehydrate you?
Can't severe dehydration put you into a vegative state... then obviously shut down your organs?

edit on 11-1-2022 by LocalGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius

I can link you to a video where a boy is pulled out a lake, they have a tube going into his nose taking out fluid in the lungs.

You can show me anything you want there is no tube that goes into alveoli, and the fluid is caused by pulmonary edema. Diuretics such as furosemide is the treatment.

What put her in a vegative state?
I was told 4 days before she died that she will be out in a week.

How could I possibly answer that when all I know is what you posted?

I was literally talking to her on a wednesday, she was in a vegative state thursday morning??
She was not on ICU.

You stated she was on a ventilator, that's ICU care. I work on a unit that takes ICU patients and our unit can't even do ventilators. I have never ever seen any hospital where Med-Surge units do ventilators, the level of care and monitoring required necessitate ICU care. I am truly sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you really don't know a whole lot about her care or what was wrong with her.

A ventilator on full power is going to dehydrate you
Furosemide is going to dehydrate you
No fluids attached to you is going to dehydrate you?
Can't severe dehydration put you into a vegative state... then obviously shut down your organs?

Fluids and pulmonary edema is a careful balancing act. Giving fluids will continue the pulmonary edema. I have no idea what they did or did not do, if you think they acted improperly hire a lawyer that does these cases and get her medical records.
edit on 11-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The nurse I spoke to on the ward told me they wanted to put her on an ICU ward
But the ICU ward for whatever reason didn't take her,
I can assure you.. she was not on an ICU ward and she was on a ventilator... full power, making her body jolt an inch each time.

What put her into a vegative state?

I appreciate you replying if you work in this area, thank you. a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry, I got this wrong, you are right she was on a CPAP, not a ventilator.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wow this very tragic, it seems since covid came around and pushed in the population the humanity of some health care places is nonexistent.

Very sorry to hear what your mom have to endure and very sorry for your lost, I lost my month two months ago, is not easy, it takes time for thing to feel better, but the emptiness that you have in your hart is going to be there.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Considering the diabetes and kidney problems,
giving her furosemide, with no fluids..
CPAP full power
could that in any possible way lead to a vegative state?

if not, what could other than traumatic brain injury and cardiac arrest?
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

CPAP makes sense then, I can assure you she was not on a ventilator unless she was in the ICU. I have no information what made her vegetative. The medical records should tell you.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

CPAP makes sense then, I can assure you she was not on a ventilator unless she was in the ICU. I have no information what made her vegetative. The medical records should tell you.

Thank you again for your reply,
I appreciate you don't know what put her into a vegative state, neither do I
But with your background and the information I've provided what would your (opinion) be?
There are only so many ways someone can fall into a vegative state
We've ruled out traumatic brain injury and cardiac arrest

Is severe dehydration one of them?

I'm not really interested in lawyering up,
I just need to understand how my mum died...
They refused to do a post mortem
Honestly it's ruining me mentally

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I really don't want to speculate without information.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Stop being so morbid

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join