It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the COVID vaccines possibly lead to demonic possession?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Lol, that's why I'm divorced and I think the serum kicks in, I'm dating three ladies now , I think I need an exorcist antidote to relieve me from my mortal sins 🤣

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Very interesting. Deceased opiate addicts likewise are drawn to a living addict dissolving into the euphoria to share in the experience. Lost wandering souls in Chinatown.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

I don't believe in demonic possession at all, so I cannot correlate that to a vaccine. I have seen The Invasion, most recently this past October. It did freak me out because people were being dragged away to get "vaccinated", they go to see sleep, the alien virus takes over and they are, "better", the next day. It is a weird correlation. I don't think people are getting demonically possessed, but it iswrakening their immune systems and making people very sick. I also believe that the people who are not sick, got a placebo injection.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Very interesting. Deceased opiate addicts likewise are drawn to a living addict dissolving into the euphoria to share in the experience. Lost wandering souls in Chinatown.

Yeah, I've noticed that too.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't believe in demonic possession at all

Sure, movie possession is easy to dismiss.

But what about going out, looting and then burning down someone's business?

Raping a child? Murdering someone?

That's so far detached from your own soul, I'm sure (I hope) then how would you classify it? Something certainly possessed those people to do that, perhaps it is more than a figure of speech (but perhaps not).

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying I think there is a more earthly variant of human demonic posession that doesn't involve clanking chains, translucent beings and necks twisting 360 degrees, for there to be some legitimacy in saying some of these people were possessed by evil, or thereabouts.

Possession takes many forms nowadays I reckon, because the path to people's souls has become so open and accessible. Because people have put them on a plate for them to be taken, manipulated, crushed and/or hijacked.

But really I just wanted to add +1 woo-woo cos this topic made me chuckle
We are still so early in the vaccine thing long term effects etc that I would say the door to a darker timeline is still very much wide open. And therefore woo-woo is just as likely as any other explanation lol

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Huh, today is shaping up to be a good day as it started with learning something (or maybe learning facts and at the least getting rare information... for the purely materialistic sticklers out there).

I'd only note that when I drink, now, I seem to gravitate to gin and tonics, though I couldn't consciously say why and tended to prefer the taste of other "spirits." Considering my history of (seemingly) being a minor beacon to the unseen, it clicks.

At any rate, I sincerely hope it affords some protection from the unknown witches brew being forced upon us with no discussion allowed in larger venues of information.

Skoal, sir.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You sir are an inspiration...

TY

I have concocted my own anti demon potion but angel attractant. Substituting agave tequila and the o.g. gorilla plant.

Let me give it a test run and I'll get back to ya...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

from the several spirit connection which i have had, the vaxx is designed to transform the patient into a 'host' for a non-living 'presence' known to us as an Elemental in dark arts or a Golem in the mystical realm

neither are atonomous entities that are alive...but are/can be animated puppets of their creator(s)

so actual 'possession' is not the proper term for the non-living blob that grows in the inside of some vaxx accepters...

the elemental/golem will grow into the vaxxed persons' nervous system

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What you describe is exactly what IS HAPPENING. I happen to be already aware of this, of course.

S&F for putting this all together.

In fact, the VIRUS is also highly 'ritualized' and I absolutely think there are similar concerns about that too.

Indeed the aspect of this situation being a false flag is also to be considered. I have been saying for years that we should not trust vacciene planned and rolled out by the same people behind the virus... obviously. This possession evil vacciene situation is a perfect example...

Also to consider is how they portrayed this siituation early on as being way more deadly than it is... so they understand how the world reacts when they release a far deadlier one, which this is obviously also a 'dry run' for...

....This is actually happening like we are talking about. I think vacciene production should be stopped imediately now on these grounds.

This is pure evil we are up against.
Fortunately, we are not alone

-Driver

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Also, there are beings inside the vacciene so they bypass whatever natural 'defenses' one may have.

Perhaps that is the reason they prefer viruses and injection....

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

RE your vk.com post:
The problem here is that covid backwards is not dibuc or diboc- it's divoc.

The vav or vau does not have the same value as the beth......

stretching at straws.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Being as how most of the cell phones are made in China, I wonder if they have infected them with the demon virus?

I see young people possessed by those infernal contraptions. Don't let it happen to you!!! But if it does happen you can always whip up a batch of NobodySpecial268 special Gin tonic tincture and be rid of them.

edit on 11-1-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just checked with the voices in my head, and apparently the answer is a resounding "Yes!".

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sounds pretty metal. How does that work exactly?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Now this is a good ATS conspiracy topic. In short, there's a theory that if your DNA is changed enough then you are no longer human. This has spiritual ramifications of some type. I don't know how anyone would definitively know how much would have to be changed or what the ramifications would then be for that person. But it's serious enough that in the Old Testament God wiped out all of humanity but one family that was "pure" in their generations. A popular theory for the Mark of the Beast is that it would cause you to no longer become human. Changes your DNA, ie live forever, super human powers, cyborg. Which then you would no longer be allowed into Heaven. I personally would err on the side of caution when it comes to anything that manipulates DNA, RNA, etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: St Udio

Sounds pretty metal. How does that work exactly?

the corona virus relies on the special multi=protein spike vaxxine to introduce a platform & molecular scaffolding so the desired parasite can be grown

the primal parasite (elemental/golem) will mesh with the vaxxine recipient's neural-network at the brain stem or Limbi region of brain where primitive emotion is seated

as the dark mass matures, it overtakes the host person behavior patterns and become nihlist & destructive and suicidal

thats the short answers

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

'day olaru,

I see young people possessed by those infernal contraptions. Don't let it happen to you!!! But if it does happen you can always whip up a batch of NobodySpecial268 special Gin tonic tincture and be rid of them.

(evil grin) Yes indeed my fine fellow, the remedy even works on the portable telephones. Simply drop your infernal contraption into a glass of gin and you will cease to hear the voices evermore.

edit on 12-1-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: for fun ; )

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I''d like to bring this back to CERN. Maybe CERN did open the portal to the spirit world. Those fallen angels that want to take human form and become flesh again. So they are attacking and weakening our bodies with these shots to make it easier for them to take over the world. Taking the power positions first.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

The only demons Ive heard around here are the unvaxxed kind that gleefully tell those who are vaxxed they will be dead in 3 years from the side effects. They cant wait to be right! You can see by the number of posts where some malady or death occurs to someone who took the vax. Ghouls!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
covid is a relatively mild man-made chimeric demon.

Viruses are demons

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: halfoldman

The only demons Ive heard around here are the unvaxxed kind that gleefully tell those who are vaxxed they will be dead in 3 years from the side effects. They cant wait to be right! You can see by the number of posts where some malady or death occurs to someone who took the vax. Ghouls!

Pride and wrath has its own cacophony of demons. Far worse than covid itself.
edit on 12-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join