It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a 5 Eyes Surveillance Site = equals MI6 and MI5 and CIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smokedancer3

I've always been a fan of conspiracy theories even though I probably don't subscribe to most.

But the reason I'm drawn to the communities that talk about them is they're rich in skeptisim and they're fun thought experiments.

It pains me to see people losing healthy skeptisim and subscribe to dogma under the guise of resistance. Maybe it's resisting one group or ideology, but it plays into the hand of another.

At the end of the day, I think if you asked most people around the world if society and authority structures have deep rooted problems they would agree. The problem is once the context of politics gets introduced it's almost as if people shift their stance to the problem only exists in their opponents.

Sadly, this line of thinking has led me to believe that politicians, authority figures, and geopolitics are just a symptom of a problem. And the real issue is society itself.

Unlike the printing press which liberated people, the internet and it's unlimited information played into human nature, and the masses seem to seek only bias affirmation and echo chambers.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think you give ATS way too much credit.

You really think they care? That they're monitoring a dying conspiracy pit, with a handful of redneck boomers and neckbeard incels all circle-jerking over vax conspiracies and Trump while crying about libruls?

I wouldn't worry.
edit on 14-1-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I think you give ATS way too much credit.

You really think they care? That they're monitoring a dying conspiracy pit, with a handful of redneck boomers and neckbeard incels all circle-jerking over vax conspiracies and Trump while crying about libruls?

I wouldn't worry.

Well, I’m not a boomer. I’m also not a “redneck” though I can fix my own cars, house, computers and more with my own two hands. I actually enjoy doing said fixing a lot.

I let out < 50% my horsepower via commentary and thoughts here. If you think about it, that statement is dangerous due to implications.

The irony? If you saw my car collection, what I do, how I dress and my not-dumbed-down-for-anonymity speech you’d recoil. No doubt. Zero chance you’d think I’m speaking these words - in writing - on this forum. It’s not bragging if you actually did it.

You don’t give the forum enough credit - and I’ll personally put on one of my designer suits and bury you. I truly appreciate the thought, care and time members put in to the cause and you can get F’ed.

You have no idea who you’re talking to - and that’s the point - and why you should be cautious of what your Internet pie-hole is up to.

Irritating.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I would say odds are good that some of the threads here were flagged and copied to the NSA server farms.

Does that mean they are looking at us specifically naw, they pull in so much data I doubt anyone officially knows ATS exists.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

all i can say is...you're just now figuring this out? lol. who the heck cares at this point. you've probably been watched for a decade plus. they need eyes and ears everywhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

sus af too. i bet you're a damn FBI agent fishing for intel.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been hearing this for years through my time on and off of ATS. This is like the 3 or 4 account I have had since the origin of ATS because of not remembering the passwords or even my vast amount of emails I use to have lol. How many members does ATS have now and how many people visit daily?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
ATS =

23 angry white dudes.

7 cool chicks

1 pro vax perpetual shill

Not much to worry about.

This is the quote of the year and it’s just the beginning of 2022 lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join