It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine batches - data distribution demonstrates that a bioweapon is being calibrated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi folks,

The heart sinks when one realises the full implications of the data I share here - because it confirms our worst fears, and belays the hope we had that this would all be coming to some natural conclusion which isn't epically terrible for everyone concerned (which it will be, except for those behind the conspiracy - central bankers & their cohorts, and perhaps even another layer above them). One can only hope that we'll gain our leverage soon enough (I know that's what I'm praying for - a way to unlock the castle gates & change the game).

Dr Mike Yeadon has given a number of excellent presentations over the past couple of years, and he remains one of the most honest & righteous men I have seen giving an opinion anywhere throughout the pandemic as a member of the Truth Contingent. He can be trusted to give us the truth, in my opinion. He is working closely with high profile legal professionals & finance experts to get a handle on how to prosecute for war crimes those who have turned the weapons of the state upon their own people. The 'Corona Investigative Committee' - look up their work, it's excellent.

In the presentation linked HERE - the 86th Session of the Corona Investigative Committee - Dr Yeadon goes into great detail concerning the news that research has recently confirmed that the varying batches of each vaccine, by manufacturer, can be seen to alternate in their lethality, based on review of batch numbers in the VAERS reporting environment, when compared with the numbers of serious adverse events which have been reported (& remember - these VAERS-reported events are around 90% under-accurate, as only around 10% of serious adverse events are reported to the VAERS system). The lethality of a series of batches can be seen to vary wildly - from almost no serious adverse events, to almost 600 serious adverse events, repeating over & over again - this variability is in fact a waveform, a stable pulse of 'on/off' lethality. The data for Pfizer batches seems even to vary the level of toxicity in the same 'pulsed' manner, as the graph demonstrates a nicely-shaped 'bell curve' distribution re: the higher limits of lethality per batch.

By way of explanation, he goes into detail regarding the strict standards in place for non-adulteration of pharmaceutical products - he explains that there is no way on Earth that the wild variability between batches could represent anything other than the FACT that the batches do NOT contain the same, unadulterated products in each vial, as compared to vials in other batches. Some contain a harmless blend of 'whatever', whereas others contain poisons which are designed to kill. He doesn't explicitly mention this, but it is clear that the manufacturer is deliberately seeding only a small amount of its poisonous injections into the population at large, giving the remainder a harmless 'whatever' (saline, etc), so as to hide their efforts to calibrate this technology - this BIOWEAPON. By starting small, they can calibrate, and hide what they are doing (but only just - lots of people are waking up to the importance of this data, and the illogical stance of attempting to 'vaccinate' people every 4-6 months.

An article in the Daily Telegraph recently featured an interview with a top epidemiologist who stated this illogicality bluntly - it's simply a ridiculous proposition. The only reason they want to extend the booster program, is to enable them to get to the point where they can release increasingly high quantities of the lethall batches, disguising their hand until it becomes so obvious that all-out rebellion erupts. I guess they hope to soften up the resistance before we get to that point.

Do we need any clearer evidence? Dr Yeadon has a number of scientific proofs which he is willing to present before a court, in the event the perpetrators ever go on trial, which prove the claims he is making. Until then, it's on US to share the information & get others aware of what he's saying, because it's hard truth & complex data that will kick people in the arse & get them listening to the counter-narrative.

Watch the presentation from 45 minutes in to get the lowdown on the graphs & what they indicate to anyone who's paying attention; here's the flu vaccine graph which he places in juxtaposition to the Covid 'vaccine' graph. Note that the average death toll per batch is around 4 people. Compare that to the 400-600 deaths in alternating batches from Pfizer, and note that every other Pfizer batch has only a few deaths - meaning it is definitely a 'pulsed' rollout of [lethal poisons vs. saline], by batch, for the reasons I have outlined above.

Thanks ATS - keep fighting the good fight.

FITO.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am not genius and I am not scientist but this rumor of no the same stuff in each batch of covid jabs has been circulating around and every time somebody post information is very rapid erased from the internet.

I read how nurses has seen that the numbers in the vials do not match, that article was taken I cannot longer find it.

Is is an experiment after all and people needs to understand what the word experiment means.

An experiment is a procedure carried out to support or refute a hypothesis, or determine the efficacy or likelihood of something previously untried. Experiments provide insight into cause-and-effect by demonstrating what outcome occurs when a particular factor is manipulated. Experiments vary greatly in goal and scale but always rely on repeatable procedure and logical analysis of the results. There also exist natural experimental studies.
Wikipedia iconWikipedia

edit on 10-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was sick as a dog with both shots, so I am convinced that I didn't get the saline (control group).

It is depressing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd be curious if the batch data shows a correlation to particular areas or cities with higher reported VAERS. I'd be willing to bet that there is targeted destruction through the use of these injections.

I know they keep ignorant in many ways, those who peddle the poison and discourage actual reporting of the adverse affects. If they actually were concerned they would be following up with the peeps that are part of this sick experiment.

It's one big spin cycle of narrative laden propaganda and unfortunately they are well entrenched within so many aspects of our society that are involved with their agendas.

A real reset is desperately needed. One that erases these parasitic beings from humanity.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Will you be getting the booster?

Or are you over it?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Think of it this way-
Captive/mandated/coerced populations all over the world.
Pharma companies legally not liable in many countries.

A company could take advantage of such a situation to test whatever they wanted in amongst "regular" vaccines.
They could assign different batch numbers to keep track of different experiments.

Its really too good an opportunity to pass up-especially for those with no morals and who are already known to release false science and data,according to publicly availible court records.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...
THIS IS THE BEST EXPLANATION TO COVID AND THE VACCINE IVE HEARD SO FAR ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS

Dr Shankara Chetty MD South Africa
Search domain drshankarachetty.comdrshankarachetty.com...
Dr Shankara Chetty - Port Edward, South Africa Medical Doctor and Biological Scientist with over 30 years experience in Rural and Remote Primary Care In association with MAAFIM Empowering doctors to Save Lives. All proceeds go to furthering the understanding of curing patients with covid-19 and towards helping underprivileged patients gain access.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
www.bitchute.com...
THIS IS THE BEST EXPLANATION TO COVID AND THE VACCINE IVE HEARD SO FAR ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS

Dr Shankara Chetty MD South Africa
Search domain drshankarachetty.comdrshankarachetty.com...
Dr Shankara Chetty - Port Edward, South Africa Medical Doctor and Biological Scientist with over 30 years experience in Rural and Remote Primary Care In association with MAAFIM Empowering doctors to Save Lives. All proceeds go to furthering the understanding of curing patients with covid-19 and towards helping underprivileged patients gain access.

Still watching it but his skydiving analogy is brilliant and hilarious!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's beginning to make more sense now; thanks for the information.
In the beginning I ,too, thought it looked like a depopulation agenda. I don't think that was the aim, now; they just knew there would be collateral damage and were okay with it- for 'the greater good'.
Fauci and a lot of scientists really, really want to advance technology at all costs. It's a vast field with gene editing, splicing, etc. but there are so many restriction on research that they needed something like a pandemic to get in in the fast lane.
I personally think the batches were placebos and varying strengths of mRNA. Maybe even different adjuvants in the vaccine to test for greatest response.
With Omicron being so mild, I've been wonder how they could keep the fear going, and why the continuing push to vaccinate children. They've been promising high mortality for children, that we haven't seen happening. Even the news says children are filling hospitals, with as many as Text one third being for covid alone.
It makes since now that whatever lot of the vaccine they're giving to children will be designed to create the response they want.
Most people felt we were just guinea pigs from the beginning, but hoped the CDC new what they were doing. When the vaccine was 'approved' by the CDC ( it wasn't) people put their faith in the 'science'.
Now we're told that Delta and Omicron have merged. Have viruses ever mutated to a less- lethal form before, and then gone back to merge with the original lethal form? It's not something I've ever heard of before, and I've done a lot of reading on advancing medical breakthroughs and technology in my life. It's always been a passion of mine.
I really hate to think that scientists would deliberately endanger children in order to expedite research that would otherwise take decades, but it's been done before.
I also struggled to understand why the healthcare professionals that succumbed to being force-vaccinated didn't come forth in droves with stories of how ill they became, or a huge increase in deaths. Different lots with varying strengths and/or ingredients makes sense.
When you KNOW you're being lied to, but the truth is so deeply buried and jumbled of with all the lies, your mind can go to extremes looking for scenarios that make sense. I don't WANT to believe that mankind has become completely evil again, but it keeps getting harder to draw any other conclusions. I learned of the US studying mind control beginning in the 1920's, and I've watched the long game of social engineering play out for over 70 years now. I feel like I've been in shock for the last two years; it's still hard to believe what's happening sometimes.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Read this last night and it supports this.

www.theburningplatform.com...

He figured out how to merge two separate VAERS data sets and does a bit of SQL magic on them. Seems like a pretty level headed non conspiracy guy, but even he's shocked by it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

When you KNOW you're being lied to, but the truth is so deeply buried and jumbled of with all the lies, your mind can go to extremes looking for scenarios that make sense.

well said

I don't WANT to believe that mankind has become completely evil again, but it keeps getting harder to draw any other conclusions. I learned of the US studying mind control beginning in the 1920's, and I've watched the long game of social engineering play out for over 70 years now. I feel like I've been in shock for the last two years; it's still hard to believe what's happening sometimes

I hear you. I don't know if mankind has become evil - I like to believe that about 99% of us are positively aligned, and good peeps, but that small 1% controls us and dupes us, time and time again. It's kind of like a group of kids, where most of them are good (and naive), but there's one bad kid who knows he can trick the good kids for his own gain, so he does. The good kids just need to band together and tell the bully kid to sod off. Easier said than done in our situation, I guess.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The data shows clearly, vaccine uptake runs parallel with cases deaths and variants

The only thing keeping the pandemic alive
Is the vaccine uptake morons

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Many (or most) of us will never live to read the official redacted data on the vaccine ingredients. Whatever isn't blacked out will be lies anyway.

There is no informed consent for those who are vaccinated as they will never tell you what is in your jab, or anyone else's jab, it could be anything. We may never know for certain unless we take the information from them personally somehow, before it disappears like China did with the Wuhan studies.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Someone brought up an interesting theory about vaccines and parasites. The fact that as you said "things come in waves" could it be possible that the vaccines actually do contain a parasite and that the supply is based off of a 3-4 month breeding cycle which would line up with what they want to do with boosters?

I know there have been several claims of parasites int he vaccines, which I started to dismiss. But then I started looking at symptoms. A lot of the symptoms can be explained by an acidic based parasite.(originally a majority of the symptoms lined up with just saline and salt overdose almost flawlessly from collapsing veins, liver effects and inflammation and kidney disease and clots and scale skin rashes, to migraine cures and diabetic improvements (both positive and negative outcomes listed)prior to this developed theory.

After someone pointed pointed out most viruses are caused by parasites it reminded me about some of the videos that had been leaked from around the world. Hoax or not.

Then I started pondering what if what is in some of these vaccines is acid based parasites. (Almost impossible to kill without severely effecting the host.). This would explain how at the start acids disolved the mucus membrane of the original outbreak. It would explain how vaccines had positive effects on the virus itself.

But what if the virus or the vaccines forced the (bug/virus/whatever) to flip from an alkaline bug to an acidic one. What if the injections themselves forced the virus to mutate Into an acidic based parasite. This theory could in fact explain a lot of weirdness in the medical community, the outbreaks could be linked to a breeding cycle due to its frequency.

But I agree, the vaccines and the virus is being altered. But the real question is how, why and what. I could bounce this theory off of you, see if any of that actually makes sense. It would also explain why children are now starting to get infected if the genetic makeup of either injection or virus was altered to such a degree.

I want to make it clear, I don't think saline or salt killed anything. I think it's a marker to what is really going on. Salt is considered acidic.. so figuring out if the vaccines are acidic or alkaline could prove a vital role in fighting back against those doing this.

So if anyone can figure out the vaccine acidity levels that would be great.

This is just a "what if" theory. I don't believe anything until proof shows it's ugly head. Just one thing I know for certain is that the elemental compounds followed by Chinese elemental medicine properties do not line up with what it should be. Or just call it elemental (everything is assigned elements,) Chinese medicine example: a cucumber is water and cool, while a potato is earth and warm*. certain peppers vary between fire earth and air combinations with "hot" as it's secondary.

Answers might provide people a way to fight back. But in order to do that we need to think like the people who developed the virus and vaccines.
edit on 10-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/11/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: butcherguy
Will you be getting the booster?

Or are you over it?

I am so over it.
I would be due for the ‘booster’ in April, but I am not going to get sick again taking their ‘cure’.
Then again, I took the vaccine at threat of being fired from my job after saying I wouldn’t.
I don’t want to be sick like that again.
Covid caused me no pain when I was hospitalized for 5 days, I just had breathing problems.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies - this is certainly something which we should monitor as the experts on our team (such as Dr Yeadon) continue to look into the matter.

Here's an article from the Expose detailing this very issue, which went to press this morning:

Dr Mike Yeadon: The variability in serious adverse events by vaccine lot is the “calibration of a killing weapon”

Confirmation of what I've posted here, plus a load of resource links to further contextual information, all good stuff. Looks like the Expose read my post here & decided to upgrade it with journalistic flair & thorough depth of additional research!

Happy to be of service to the cause...

All power to Dr Mike Yeadon & his colleagues in Team Enigma (the guys who did the batch research) & the Corona Investigative Committee, who are all doing exceptional work. Long may it continue!

Godspeed, ATS.

FITO.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
That was me 🙋
The chemicals in a swimming pool kill both bacteria and parasites? where a few swallows can upset a tummy. Not safe, not fatal?

My theory was viral infections are caused by parasites. So them coming out with antivirals is veiled under a pseudonym, instead of antiparasitics like ivermectin.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

S&F for sharing!

I wasnt aware of this. Indees it seems they are softening us up and 'milking this for all its worth' ....while they still can. Or before a more blatent dipopulation virus, false flag distraction, war, or both.

They sure are like not interested in curing or protecting us at all.

As if 6 feet makes any difference whatsoever... this is highly contagious airborne, goes way farther than 6 feet... like who came up withthat?

Just another illusion like the vacciene, and those like little plexiglass shields... would they keep you from breathing cigarette smoke if they were smoming? The 'N95' masks are a joke too. Since when are they N95... since that batch of kickass bio masks the army bought a few years ago, has a name like that, and actually would work.

Eh, call em N95 or something theyll love that..
lol

'a way to unlock the castle gates & change the game'

I believe that is really going to happen.

-Driver

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

There was talk of giving blacks a different version as well as rolling it out on them first before the rest of us...

Like there was a quote from a cerrain documentary about doing blacks first straight from a highly placed person.
I know how that sounds but its true.
Doctor nation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join