It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Dump for another Republican

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The Trump policy of Trump FIrst. Other than Trump, he has no policies. He collected a handful of conservative rallying points and regurgitated them back as his platform. Again, it's not the policies he espouses, it's the man himself.
Would you like to discuss policy? Sure, but to what end. Do you recognize the possibility that we have moved on from the era of policies and into the era of personality, of celebrity?
Reagan, celebrity. Schwarzenegger, celebrity. Clinton, politician yes but no real interest in him until he played his sax on that TV show. Then WHAM, Boffo Box-office. And then we had Trump. How many years hosting that goofy celebrity show where he was the boss of bosses? Celebrity. But you know what? Hell with it. If this does not bother you than I guess you got what you wanted, more entertainment. He's good at that I will give him.

So you don't disagree with any of Trump's policies, got it thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

the problem is that the "nice guy" republican , no matter how good the policies are, has been proven time and again (outside of regan) CANT GET ANYTHING DONE.

along with ANY REPUBLICAN , blue dog democrat or even uses their brain for something other than to keep their head from going flat will be a "magnet for hate, controversy, and endless investigations" from the left (and their allies like the press).

the reason you need trump (or similar) is because even in the face of this HE TOOK THEM ON AND WON.

along with THE PEOPLE WANTED HIM and even in his own party (thanks to no bullstick like "super delegates").

if one looks at all the hate and resources brought against him it shows not only the lengths the corrupt people will go to hang on to power (both sides). But shows how truly remarkable trump accomplishments were.

show me ONE REPUBLICAN (and there are a few maybe) that could have done the same

but what shows that trump is still a true threat is this

be it main stream press, social media and BY SOME HERE is if he was as hated why would you try to stop him and/or rig elections as you have?

the voters would not vote him in and you get an easy win.

but the REALITY is by your own attacks and temper tantrums is that he is STILL A THREAT TO YOU and you know in a fair fight your goose is cooked like when he won.

in short.. i may not want him dating my daughter , but would want him running my company (the dems only could find 4 business bankruptcy (and they leave out the business when pointing this out) out of well over 200 companies) and running the country.

scrounger

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I blame NIAID, I blame EcoHealth, I blame NATO. I blame the prior administration, not just one man but all of his advisors as well. He didn't screw up on his own but he's not innocent anymore than they are.

Since you feel this is a big deal and Trump should have known, school me. Show me how it was brought up and who signed off on it. Did it come directly to Trump's desk and he gleefully signed it? I want to know just how involved Trump was in this. And if you can't tell me any of that, you may want to revisit your previous posts and explain how you came to the conclusion you did without TDS.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The simple fact that the Obama administration had enough information and cause for alarm to sign a moratorium into effect, by implication means that same information and cause for alarm was filed in the white house archives when Trump was inaugurated. I'm not the type to just give the white house benefit of the doubt, nor should anyone on these forums. Diagnosing someone with TDS is just shorthand for "you're dumb, shut up". Maybe some people are dumb but my data isn't. I expect accountability in federal leadership, going way back to 2014. If you #ed up, then admit it. But that man has never admitted anything in his whole life.

edit on 12-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump just got the job, had ZERO clue as to exactly what "the job" entailed, and Fauci uses the opportunity to sneak the crap even Obama thought was a bad idea, back in to funding, and you think he should have known that and stopped it?

Yes. Why do you think he should get a free pass in spite of apparently having all the qualifications to be president and full access to all the same resources Obama had?

I suppose if someone has to be blamed, it may as well be him. But for giggles, why don't you give me a link to just one news article from back then about the reinstatement of the Fauci research. It can even be from Mother Jones or something like that. If it was enough for him to be culpable, I'm sure it made the news, right?

Sure it did, not that anyone cared.

www.nature.com...

www.science.org...

www.nih.gov...

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Yeah, absolutely no way Donnie could have connected dots even after the prior administration acted on their collective intel and pumped the brakes. The writing was on the wall long before he clocked in.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
As it turns out, I live in South Dakota. Someone has to. Trump prolly didn't handle it the best but Mike Rounds (and John Thune) are country club republicans at best. They are not conservatives. In fact I think they dislike actual conservatives, along with most of the republican party. They do have more conservative primary opponents but with the backing of the GOP it is almost impossible to unseat them. That may soon change as even big GOP money might not be enough to overcome their liberal proclivities. Democrats have little chance here, thank the Good Lord, but we need a better class of republicans to represent us- i.e. real conservatives who actually VOTE that way when it matters and not just give it lip service on the campaign trail. They do not have to be hard core Trumpers but they cannot be antagonistic to those who are. They have to be able read the tea leaves and realize who the base really is. I could be wrong but I think the free ride for lackluster repubs in SD is over.
P.S. Mike Rounds is also a Pro Jabber. Not a make up your own mind guy.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

Someone said that the republican party is divided between those loyal to Trump and those loyal to the constitution. I'm not inclined to disagree with that evaluation.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Would you like to discuss policy? Sure, but to what end.

Yes. Again..... ​​​Which of Trump's policies do you disagree with?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You just do not get it do you. Trump's policies are bird food for starving conservatives. He has a bag of tricks that he sprinkles on the ground for them to grovel over as he leads them down the road to Trumpville. It's not about you, it's not about conservative values or even saving America. IT'S ONLY ABOUT TRUMP. If he has to trumpet conservatives their own bestest dreams then that is what he will promise.

I get it. We are at the end of America. The liberals have throttled freedoms and chased us all down into a corner where true Americans huddle around campfires of truth trying to stay warm at night, trying to stay alive. They converse and talk about all the crap that the stupid liberals has placed on them. And then there was a voice, a very loud voice that came to them from out of the darkness surrounding them saying ''come to me, I can lead you back to freedom''. ''Listen to me'', I know the truth, I know the secrets behind the liberal lies. That voice said all the right things that conservatives have been saying for a long time.

And how did he get that loud voice? NBC hired him to shill a ''reality show'' for them, that's how. The took a middle grade rich guy with a flamboyant style of self flattery and fed him to the TV watching American consumer. As a joke.......Because that is what he was and what he is. Some laughed but some took him as serious. I guess you took him as serious.

He literally said ''I am the ONLY ONE who can save America''. THAT sir, is Trump's policy from the very beginning. The rest is just ''lost leader'' You know ''lost leader"? That is the advertising gimmick that suckers consumers into the store for a big sale so that they will buy the rest of the stuff at regular or inflated prices. The Trump policies you want to talk about are just that because the real product Trump wants anyone to buy is TRUMP.

So sure, he will promise a Wall but the real product is Trump. He will promise America First but the product is Trump. He is the spider at the center of the web. He is a demented trash can of a human being and way to many people are so lazy that they are willing to just let this moron continue to lead the way to their own salvation.

Don't be so lazy. Find another, someone else that defends the ''policies'' you are so concerned about.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You just do not get it do you. Trump's policies are bird food for starving conservatives. He has a bag of tricks that he sprinkles on the ground for them to grovel over as he leads them down the road to Trumpville. It's not about you, it's not about conservative values or even saving America. IT'S ONLY ABOUT TRUMP. If he has to trumpet conservatives their own bestest dreams then that is what he will promise.

I get it. We are at the end of America. The liberals have throttled freedoms and chased us all down into a corner where true Americans huddle around campfires of truth trying to stay warm at night, trying to stay alive. They converse and talk about all the crap that the stupid liberals has placed on them. And then there was a voice, a very loud voice that came to them from out of the darkness surrounding them saying ''come to me, I can lead you back to freedom''. ''Listen to me'', I know the truth, I know the secrets behind the liberal lies. That voice said all the right things that conservatives have been saying for a long time.

And how did he get that loud voice? NBC hired him to shill a ''reality show'' for them, that's how. The took a middle grade rich guy with a flamboyant style of self flattery and fed him to the TV watching American consumer. As a joke.......Because that is what he was and what he is. Some laughed but some took him as serious. I guess you took him as serious.

He literally said ''I am the ONLY ONE who can save America''. THAT sir, is Trump's policy from the very beginning. The rest is just ''lost leader'' You know ''lost leader"? That is the advertising gimmick that suckers consumers into the store for a big sale so that they will buy the rest of the stuff at regular or inflated prices. The Trump policies you want to talk about are just that because the real product Trump wants anyone to buy is TRUMP.

So sure, he will promise a Wall but the real product is Trump. He will promise America First but the product is Trump. He is the spider at the center of the web. He is a demented trash can of a human being and way to many people are so lazy that they are willing to just let this moron continue to lead the way to their own salvation.

Don't be so lazy. Find another, someone else that defends the ''policies'' you are so concerned about.

Okay I see, you don't disagree with any of Trump's policies, got it thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It that is what you got, you demonstrate overt indications of a serious deficiency in mental acuity. Or it may be that you were just making a simpleton attempt a being sarcastic. I suspect the latter.

I have discussed the policies he ''mouthed''. His policies were a ''meme'' list of conservative talking points. Right or wrong is beyond the point of if this thread. The point of this thread is that evidence continues to mount that Trump is continuing a habit of vendetta against anyone who does not support everything he says.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Trump just got the job, had ZERO clue as to exactly what "the job" entailed, and Fauci uses the opportunity to sneak the crap even Obama thought was a bad idea, back in to funding, and you think he should have known that and stopped it?

Yes. Why do you think he should get a free pass in spite of apparently having all the qualifications to be president and full access to all the same resources Obama had?

I suppose if someone has to be blamed, it may as well be him. But for giggles, why don't you give me a link to just one news article from back then about the reinstatement of the Fauci research. It can even be from Mother Jones or something like that. If it was enough for him to be culpable, I'm sure it made the news, right?

Sure it did, not that anyone cared.

www.nature.com...

www.science.org...

www.nih.gov...

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Yeah, absolutely no way Donnie could have connected dots even after the prior administration acted on their collective intel and pumped the brakes. The writing was on the wall long before he clocked in.

No response. Not surprised.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just name three policies of Trump's that you disagree with. Come on you can do it, I believe in you lil buddy. All you have said so far is basically he types mean tweets that hurt your big big feelings.

It is you that apparently thinks Trump is some sort of demigod, not I. How about this. I won't vote for Trump if Ron DeSantis runs. Would you like to cry about DeSantis too? Let's hear it, I'll grab my liberal tears coffee mug to catch your face rain and munch on some popcorn as I read your heartfelt response.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I believe in you lil buddy.

I wonder why I even bother talking with you and your condescending bs.

All you have said so far is basically he types mean tweets that hurt your big big feelings.

Here you manage to once again limit anything that is offered to you though the limited lens of cheap conservative pejoratives. Great reading. I'm surprised you didn't use that old favorite word feeeeelz. A commendation for that achievement at least.

I'll grab my liberal tears coffee mug to catch your face rain and munch on some popcorn as I read your heartfelt response.

Well I'll be. Is this original out of your own creativity? Or have you managed to score a copy of a new and up coming conservative memo of conservative slang terms. ''Liberal tears coffee mug'' thas a good one but it doesn't roll off of the tongue like ''liberal guilt''. Score ? Three on a scale of one to ten. And ''face rain''? Nah. Try ''salty globes of anguished excreation''. Give that a try next time.

Your whole foray into creativity however is dampened by your slide back into the old hackneyed cliche of ''munching popcorn. This was a serious disappointment Mr. Abduct. You showed such promise. I guess I will have to wait for something a little meaner to get upset over ok?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I guess I will have to wait for something a little meaner to get upset over ok?

I'm sure we won't have to wait long.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm sure as well that you have barely scratched the surface of the deep pools of snide from which you draw your perfect being. Oh, oh, that thought you just had? Save it for another day ok? Today was almost fun.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You lose. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

in reply to: CriticalStinker

having said that, I'd prefer someone else be the GOP nominee and Trump advise and deflect. He makes a great magnet for hate, and his out of the DC box way of thinking has proved new ideas can work, but he would be more of a distraction this time around, and the haters would explode. (Which makes me not sad if he is the guy)

Yeah, I'd actually prefer Don Jr run, then he should appoint his Dad as his Chief of Staff, DNI, and hell, while we're at it, maybe WH spokesperson too.

Yeah, heads would explode.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
I hope Trump wins. Seeing the dumbass feminists and soyboys of the left crying like little girls would be reward enough for me. That and the fact that I backed him at 16 - 1 to win 2016 and made a s...ton of readies

This is it right here.

Owning the libs is all you got. Who’s really owning who???

It’s comedy, pathetic and old, but definitely comedy.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

Someone said that the republican party is divided between those loyal to Trump and those loyal to the constitution. I'm not inclined to disagree with that evaluation.

ok show me EXACTLY WHERE AND WITH EXACT FULL CONTEXT/WHAT WAS SAID that he is "not loyally to the constitution".

Im sorry but your "trump is a nazi/tyrant/whatever the attack word of the day is" card has been declined
due to overuse and factually bankrupt.

scrounger

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join