It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now another famous Congress person comes down with the Corona virus and had 3 jabs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Maybe Pfizer will send AOC $50,000 to begin promoting the 4th booster as the one to keep you from contracting the dreaded Omicron.

"Hi. I am AOC, if I had listened to my doctor and gotten my 4th vaccine treatment, I wouldn't have contracted the horrible Omicron! Get your 4th dose NOW. Make it a Pfizer, and you won't be sorry. Love you all!"

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought the newest one was named "Deltacron"? Maybe they promised her they would name it "Cortezicron" if she made this claim.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I love this one,

Joe Biden said in July that if you get vaccinated, you will not get COVID

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: putnam6

You mean this one?

A major fire in a residential apartment building in the Bronx in New York City on Sunday left 19 people dead, including 9 children, in what Mayor Eric Adams described as one of the worst fires the city has experienced in modern times.

The blaze sent 32 people to hospitals with life-threatening conditions, Daniel Nigro, commissioner of the New York City Fire Department, said earlier Sunday. A total of 63 people were injured.

A "malfunctioning electric space heater" was the source of the fire, Nigro said during a press conference. The heater was in the bedroom of an apartment, and the fire consumed the room and then the entire apartment, he said.

The apartment door was left open and smoke spread throughout the building when the residents left their unit, Nigro said.

"This is a horrific, horrific, painful moment for the city of New York, and the impact of this fire is going to really bring a level of just pain and despair in our city," Adams said.

About 200 members of the New York City Fire Department responded to the fire at the 19-story building at 333 East 181st Street. The fire began a little before 11 a.m. in a duplex apartment on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building, the FDNY said.

Tragic, but is that her area? If so did she have any connections to this building?

Yes and at least part of the Bronx in her district, just checked her district looks like its adjacent to hers so strike that as a reason, I believe it is Richie Torres' district
edit on 9-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I made a meme just for this occasion....

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Pelosi once said " a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in AOC's district" .
Speaks volumes.
And one time that I agreed with Nancy .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Call me cynical, but it's just possible she "tested positive" the same way she feared she would be raped on Jan. 6th because she was taking a beating for her Ron De Santis remarks since he was with his wife who was getting cancer treatments. She hopes this will shut people up and make them care about her.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Call me cynical, but it's just possible she "tested positive" the same way she feared she would be raped on Jan. 6th because she was taking a beating for her Ron De Santis remarks since he was with his wife who was getting cancer treatments. She hopes this will shut people up and make them care about her.

Whatever her response, one thing we can be sure of is that it'll be used to take maximum advantage of the situation. I wouldn't put it past her to have been positive before leaving for Florida just to blame an entire state for something.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I thought the newest one was named "Deltacron"? Maybe they promised her they would name it "Cortezicron" if she made this claim.

She'd demand more than $50,000 for that. "I demand 10 grand!"

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're giving AOC credit for thinking ahead?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I guess I'll be that guy.
Maybe she caught the delta variant and has some comorbidities and moves on to that great fascist land she longs for down in the pit of hell.

I know she has psychiatric comorbidities so we can only pray she she has a few others.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Pelosi once said " a glass of water with a D on it could get elected in AOC's district" .
Speaks volumes.

In other words, AOC could return home infected, pass Omicron around her district, and they'd still re-elect her. lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Maybe she caught the delta variant and has some comorbidities and moves on to that great fascist land she longs for down in the pit of hell.

I know she has psychiatric comorbidities so we can only pray she she has a few others.

Let's save and use that prayer for EVIL people. AOC is just dumb and naive and horny.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

DeltaCRON !!!!!

😲

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You might be able to get a variant named "Carevid" for that kind of money.

I agree, she's just a puppet that hasn't looked up to see who is pulling the strings.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Speaks volumes.

Honestly, I get that sentiment when it comes to AOC, it's good to have a shrill opposing voice sometimes, especially when it highlights the idiocy of and agenda. As AOC does on a regular basis... ie she does more damage the longer she is in office.

I got no problem with her being the moral compass of the DNC if for no other reason it continually shows its highlights its extremes. AOC practically motivates the conservatives more than she motivates the left.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Will she still push for more booster doses? when is it enough?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

She will not like us talking about her.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Will she still push for more booster doses? when is it enough?

Of course, she will doesn't mean it will happen, and the more she does so, the more it becomes obvious she has no clue, Everybody learns at their own pace, sooner or later her constituents will know and if they don't who cares it's a nondescript district in a struggling city losing residents and businesses every day.

AOC's influence is shown every time she goes after Nancy, she gets slapped down.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join