It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: CDC Refuses to Answer How Many Died From Covid Versus How Many Died With

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chr0naut

Interestingly CDC change the way that flu death were recorded and wiped their site from the data.

Just as covid started to hit the public.

CDC are lapdogs to big pharma

No they didn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

yes they did !!!😲

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
Two years. Two Presidents scared to death of the CDC/Fauci.

What The Fu*k?!?!

Fauci gave Biden the gift of the presidency by virtue of all the mail in ballot shenanigans because of Covid.
And he is still scared of him.

Fauci had control of mail-in ballots?

LOL.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

yes they did !!!😲

No they didn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
More proof we have no real journalists anywhere

She answers by saying we dont have the data for the omicron so why not ask well what about Delta?

Its such a sham

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Simple math: 6% of 836.000 is 50,160 dead from COVID-19.

And, really, the topic of this thread is a bit dated.

My guess is the average number of deaths that happen yearly from flu.

"Guess"

LOL

I am pretty good at it.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
a reply to: chr0naut

This is a very much overlooked fact of this whole thing. Just look at all the CIA studies into mind control/controlling people. There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle and the plan has been set into motion. From politicizing vaccines even more so, to people thinking it's ok to refuse medical treatment based on vaccine status, even some doctors who forgot their hippocratic oath and people being ok with that. The wheels have been set in motion on so many levels and layers that in the end, even once the pandemic is over the damage is done.

Just look into the "fauci effect" on the increase in medical school applications. Then ask yourself a few questions. "Is fauci a doctor or a politician?" (Yes we all know the answer there but follow the crumbs.) So we all or most probably answered fauci is a politician first before being a caring and concerned doctor. Now ask yourself "Isn't a doctor supposed to be a patient advocate regardless or their feelings? Or are we, the patients supposed to be advocates for our doctors?" OK so we csn all probably agree, regardless of your stance on vaccines, abortion, etc. That a doctor should have the moral obligation, and just plain morals to defend the will of the patient at almost all costs. Simple logic tells us that's what a doctor should be and that's what we should expect from our doctors and most in health care, really talking about nurses here too. They should always concern the will of the patient, putting all other things to the side. Afterall, didn't they get into medicine to help people, and protect people. That means doing right by their patients.

Ok so now that we have defined simple roles and concepts, we can see a picture taking shape looking at the bigger picture. Politics and ideas that were once very taboo for doctors to speak out publicly about are now ok and even doctors on TV are celebrated for making crazy political based remarks. You have the "fauci effect" going on in medical school. Why is that important really? Again is fauci a doctor first or a politician first. Ok he has his MD, so in the literal sense he's a doctor. So is he a truly moral-doctor or a political-doctor. I add that in there because people who are very pro one way will try to derail at all costs. Back to the fauci effect. That means those students who are now interested in medicine, are only doing so because of a political-doctor. What does that mean and why is it important? Because these doctors/future doctors will now think it is ok to think of their hippocratic oath as a suggestion and not as the true reason to be a doctor. In the end, in 20-30 years they will be the doctors teaching other doctors, in charge of hospitals, medical decisions by and large. They will be the patient advocates against government and big pharma. But as you can see, they aren't going into medicine for noble reasons. Where does that leave us in the end??

This is just one of many areas of concern that isn't being talked about because all we focus on is one argument out of all of this. This goes back to the CIA studies I mentioned earlier. Look into their studies specifically concerning medical professionals and how people look to them to make decisions and look to them as people in a position of authority. It's extremely scary to think that the CIA has mastered thought control on so many levels that it's so subtle in the art. Like I said this is just one area we aren't discussing. How many more things are we truly missing. Only reason I connected the small dots is my wife is in medical school, and while learning about the older CIA studies, my wife mentioned the fauci effect. And it still took me a couple months to see the picture that is forming.

I started seeing the dots when I would read progressive websites and see the attitudes there and reading the doctor and nurse testimonials in reactions. When doing so a picture started to take shape and it is an extremely frightening and concerning one. We are #ed on so many levels but all we want to discuss is pro or antivsxx. We are completely ignoring the larger forces at work. And that is simply allowing politics to enter a very sacred and important institution. We are allowing doctors who should alwsys advocate for their patients will, to become political and we are celebrating them when they do so. Where does it end. This is the slippery slope many of us fear and its been slowly happening for decades. But here is where we ultimately end. It's not a new concern, politicization of medicine has been going on for a long time. This is just "warp speed" in action in a different area. But its a true area of concern and we can't, won't, and aren't able to do anything about it.

Edit: added you to this chronaut because you seem to like to argue many peoples points during this pandemic. But moving away from the one trick pony idea of vaccine vs no vaccine, how about we focus on another budding issue from this pandemic. A larger more long term view of what is coming into frame. Something that will not only affect us but many future generations. Address these concerns and put my mind and many others minds at ease regarding what is going on bigger picture. Small decisions and small concerns lead to bigger problems, it starts small but the slippery slope with everything political in the US always ends up ringing true one way or another. Please tell me I'm a conspiracy nut, and I'm just reading too much into things, but best provide examples of how and why I'm wrong or will end up wrong. A lot of us here and as a nation need to hear why our concerns are overblown.

edit on 10-1-2022 by dleeb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dleeb

Mind control went full tilt when advertising was unleashed on us. They have tested and perfected their talents at programming, training, and controlling us over the decades.

Television upped their ability to control larger numbers of us, and the internet pushed full steam ahead to the level of global mass control.

The internet was their jewel, because it could affect mass control while being able to customize their efforts to the individual.

They have changed people's perspective of normal. Mothers and Fathers have become jokes, they are viewed as ignorant, backward nuisances, that are supposed to work and provide. The schools and the government control what your children think and do.

Doctors have become minions and pawns of the pharmaceutical companies.

The government has become greedy corrupt tyrants.

Up is down and down is up.

We ate the apple. We know what comes next.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: xuenchen

yes they did !!!😲

No they didn't.

Yes They DID !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They are no done yet, the nazis in CDC with pharma wants the children now with adding the covid experimental jab in the childhood round vax.

Now they are inflating the numbers of children in hospitals, children already admitted in hospitals with problems no related to covid are being tested to find positives anyway they can and blame the admissions on covid related illnesses.

The deception have not end.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We are in agreement 100%. Everything good for humanity has really been turned against us to make us easily controlled, docile, and easy to manipulate. We have learned 0 from the past and I think thats where I get most upset. Just look at progressives, all it took was a Donald Trump presidency for them to go from anti-establishment to super duper pro government but at the same time not but maybe. Republicans and conservatives aren't any better. I just like to pick on progressives because their hypocrisy through the pandemic humors me to no end.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/10/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The deception is just beginning. The ramifications from this whole mess are going to truly have generational consequences. Just think, generational consequences. We are producing evil divisive people all in the name of science and people's personal choices. Something we used to celebrate here in America is our freedom and personal choices. Now we have morons spelling freedom as "freedumb." To me that is truly the scariest part.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well it seems very soon the mRNA jabs are going to be obsolete and new vaccine are been developed, woo hoo, more crap to be injected in the big human experiment.

Hail the great saviour of the world DR. puppy killer fauci.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure is going to take the next 500 years to sort the data, meanwhile the demonic covid jabs will be long gone and obsolete and the descendants of those that took the crap will be the milking cows for big pharma, that by that time will be the only government of the world.

Now let me scan to make sure you got all your medications, nanoparticles, brain implants and still breathing as somewhat human.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

On TV today she said their data takes a few weeks to sort.

But TheRONA stats have been ongoing for 2 years !!!

What a liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's why I asked if people believe Fauci is a moral doctor or a politician who happens to have an MD. The left praises him and HIV research now too. Covering up the fact that his drugs weren't helping and he was ignoring effective treatment that wasn't yet FDA approved. How quickly the public forgets what a pos this guy is. He's just using the same playback again...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Puppy killer fauci had the biggest jackpot in the history of humanity, he got to experiment on humans unrestricted, nazis would be soo proud of him.

He accomplished in a worldwide scale what nazis never were able to do.

A new jab will be available next month, yep I wonder if that one will be mandated also.

A new COVID-19 vaccine could be available in Australia from next month

Yep the subjects for this new 4th jab experimentation will be Australia, lucky winners.

www.9news.com.au...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join