It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: CDC Refuses to Answer How Many Died From Covid Versus How Many Died With

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My mother also, at one time she was soo weak that she could not get off the bed without help, she was on 9 pills and could not even eat because the nausea she had from them, we got her off most of the pills but I think the damage was done.

She developed cancer in her liver, I believe from all the crap she got from all those pills and she died from it.

Big pharma does not give a crap what they do to you with their medications and doctors just are happy to give you as many as they can shove down your mouth without you complaining.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well there goes all the records set 😲

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Simple math: 6% of 836.000 is 50,160 dead from COVID-19.

And, really, the topic of this thread is a bit dated.

So in other words, same as influenza deaths per year.
We’ve all been #ing lied to.

No, Inflenza deaths are also mostly with, not of. Same system of measurement/reporting.

ROFLMAO what a tangent -- double tangent red herring 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, Inflenza deaths are also mostly with, not of. Same system of measurement/reporting.

No I am talking about the 50,000 deaths FROM Covid are the same deaths as most any other year from influenza.
2 years of Covid, 25,000 deaths per year FROM Covid….that’s less deaths FROM Covid than the flu causes every year.
We destroyed the country based on #ing lies.

www.statista.com...
edit on 9-1-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I wonder how many people die from cancer and how many people die from something like organ failure with cancer.

I'm sure the organ failure was completely unrelated to the cancer.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

My guess is the average number of deaths that happen yearly from flu.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

You, one of the defenders of the vaccine, saying this thread topic is dated is kind of a joke. Just another way to say move along nothing to see here. I don't believe You're a paid shill but You sure act like one.

As the wife says...all lies are told. This lie is one of the biggest in My life time!

Perhaps the lie is the belief that the official authorities and media are not telling the truth, but that the Internet kooks and random anonymous nobodies on social media, are?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Red Herring Tangent Express !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wonder how many people die from cancer and how many people die from something like organ failure with cancer.

I'm sure the organ failure was completely unrelated to the cancer.

CDC released a statement shortly into the new year that showed the #1 cause of death in America is Heart Disease, then Cancer.

CDC FASTSTATS

Let's fire nurses and doctors so these numbers can go up higher and blame it all on the unvaccinated. Plus, let us also say these people "tested positive"; so it will add to the numbers!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I often wonder as I look at my immediate family what the heck is going on. The amount of pills they take is ridiculous. Some of the pills are to counter the side effects of the previous pill. It seems all the Medics have done is disrupt what would have been a self-righting system. Consider that the body will get used to anything and cancel it out. How many of these pills also have nill effect. Just like a junkie needing more and more for the same effect are these any different?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Two years. Two Presidents scared to death of the CDC/Fauci.

What The Fu*k?!?!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Got any links to back that up, from New Zealand or elsewhere, I don't doubt it all, but others may not be so certain.

The CDC, in their official data, refer to "deaths associated with influenza viruses". That is clearly 'deaths with', rather than 'deaths from'.

Influenza - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Disease Burden of Flu - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

The distinction is fairly moot from a medical perspective. It is only really being made by those trying to deny the pathogenic virulence of COVID-19.

The 1918 'Spanish' flu had an estimated overall case-mortality ratio of only 3%, yet in three years, it killed an estimated 50 million people. Compare that to COVID-19's 1.8% case-mortality ratio in a world with 100 years of better medical experience and tech?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What The Fu*k?!?!

Fauci gave Biden the gift of the presidency by virtue of all the mail in ballot shenanigans because of Covid.
And he is still scared of him.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No I am talking about the 50,000 deaths FROM Covid are the same deaths as most any other year from influenza.
2 years of Covid, 25,000 deaths per year FROM Covid….that’s less deaths FROM Covid than the flu causes every year.
We destroyed the country based on #ing lies.

www.statista.com...

In the 2011-2012 season, the CDC recorded that there were only 12,000 deaths related to the influenza viruses.

The average number of CDC flu attributed deaths per season over the last 10 years has been 34,200.

... and remember, those numbers are deaths 'with' flu. not deaths 'from' flu (because the numbers, like with COVID-19, come from compiled death certificate data, a determination made by the attending doctor, not the CDC).

Disease Burden of Flu - CDC

edit on 9/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

My guess is the average number of deaths that happen yearly from flu.

"Guess"

LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What The Fu*k?!?!

Fauci gave Biden the gift of the presidency by virtue of all the mail in ballot shenanigans because of Covid.

Trump knew what the Dem establishment was up to, but let them do it anyway. If it was a trap, time to shut the door on the damn thing and gas them all.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What The Fu*k?!?!

Trump knew what the Dem establishment was up to, but let them do it anyway. If it was a trap, time to shut the door on the damn thing and gas them all.

What an incredibly ineffectual President he was, then. In hindsight, it looks like his followers faith in him was misplaced.

edit on 9/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is very simple, the government is the one financing the nazi experiments going around in the many of the labs, including China.

That is a fact, the truth was exposed with puppy killer fauci and China

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
bombshell!

No one has ever died from any virus alone, ever. They're tired of stupid questions.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Interestingly CDC change the way that flu death were recorded and wiped their site from the data.

Just as covid started to hit the public.

CDC are lapdogs to big pharma

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join