It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: CDC Refuses to Answer How Many Died From Covid Versus How Many Died With

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The ultimate driver of fear as well as the justification for all the draconian legislation is the total covid death count. This single number is perhaps the most influential measurement in the entire pandemic. Realizing that this has been manipulated to the extent it has been, allows us to see the true intent of the pandemic which is equivalent to a seasonable flu epidemic when we adjust the numbers of who died with covid versus who died from covid.

The CDC still refuses to answer this question directly. This is the same type of behavior we see from Fauci when asked about gain of function research and the lab leak hypothesis.

Asked “how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to Covid are FROM Covid or how many are WITH Covid,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says “those data will be forthcoming.”

WE WERE RIGHT: In August 2020 TGP Reported Per the CDC That Only 6% of All COVID-19 Deaths Were Caused EXCLUSIVELY by the COVID-19 Virus – Today It’s Down to 5%!

SOURCE

Our article received a huge amount of attention as word got out that only 6% of all deaths reported as COVID deaths were actually due to COVID only. The remaining 94% of the deaths reported as COVID deaths were deaths with COVID where those who died had multiple other co-morbidities as well. On average, those who were labeled as dying from COVID had more than two other co-morbidities.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Time for some heads to roll

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If you believe the 836,000 number .

Then the Died from Covid-19 number is around 50,000.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Asked “how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to Covid are FROM Covid or how many are WITH Covid,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says “those data will be forthcoming.”

I wonder if that data will be 'forthcoming' with all the rest- in 55 years.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I wonder if that data will be 'forthcoming' with all the rest- in 55 years.

A judge ruled against that. The drug companies have to provide that info now.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I got a question if you die from COVID and you are vaccinated is being vaccinated for COVID now considered comorbidity?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I got a question if you die from COVID and you are vaccinated is being vaccinated for COVID now considered comorbidity?

Based on the numbers of infected we're seeing... maybe it should be

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are a lot of baby boomers on the chopping block that ate chemical laden foods for many years now that can be taken out by almost any virus. There are a lot of meds out there being used that disrupt the proper activation of the immune system these days which increases risk of getting covid 19 from the virus and also sepsis and pneumonias. Shouldn't the cause of death be considered a side effect of the medication instead of blaming it on this virus? I bet that they are hiding a lot of deaths from pharmaceudicals with virus deaths....making people focus on something else is what they do best..

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

A death registered as Covid nets thousands of dollars from the US Government for hospitals.

Not too hard to figure out why this is happening.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Simple math: 6% of 836.000 is 50,160 dead from COVID-19.

And, really, the topic of this thread is a bit dated.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: putnam6

Based on the numbers of infected we're seeing... maybe it should be

Of course, by our current leaders' logic, it's the unvaccinated's fault

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The ultimate driver of fear as well as the justification for all the draconian legislation is the total covid death count. This single number is perhaps the most influential measurement in the entire pandemic. Realizing that this has been manipulated to the extent it has been, allows us to see the true intent of the pandemic which is equivalent to a seasonable flu epidemic when we adjust the numbers of who died with covid versus who died from covid.

They admitted it sometime back in late 2020 I believe, it was about 6% the totals deaths were from Covid alone.

At that time it amounted to somewhere around 9120.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So in other words, same as influenza deaths per year.
We’ve all been #ing lied to.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
We know they are lying.

What happened to my body my choice.

It’s my right to deny any medical procedures.

This is an obvious attempt (backdoor) to take over Healthcare.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Not only full of chemical agents because of food choices, but also full of chemical agents eroding the immune system thanks to big Pharma miracle pills in order to keep this group of the population as milking cows.

Many of adults in the US are in 6 or more pills a day, soo they can keep eating the crap they eat without dying too soon, it is a lot of money to be made by big pharma still.

The worst pills out there that most people are hook on are actually auto suppressants, that means they are open to getting any type of diseases and viruses and not way to fight back naturally.

That is what is going on in our nation and the population, natural immunity is becoming a dirty and nasty word that very soon pharma will get away getting legislation to ban it from the human body.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

Many of adults in the US are in 6 or more pills a day, soo they can keep eating the crap they eat without dying too soon, it is a lot of money to be made by big pharma still.

The worst pills out there that most people are hook on are actually auto suppressants, that means they are open to getting any type of diseases and viruses and not way to fight back naturally.

That used to be my mother. The doctors had her at death's door. She woke up one morning and decided she had had enough. She refused all her medicines, she said she did not want to live like that anymore.

She gave up everything. She refused all her meds. She said she was placing, her pain, her heart, and her soul, into the hands of the all mighty.

That was November 2014. She didn't deteriorate. She got stronger and better.

She is still in 2022, better than she ever was when she was taking all those meds.

Not encouraging anyone to follow her path. Just saying dumping those meds I believe saved her life.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You, one of the defenders of the vaccine, saying this thread topic is dated is kind of a joke. Just another way to say move along nothing to see here. I don't believe You're a paid shill but You sure act like one.

As the wife says...all lies are told. This lie is one of the biggest in My life time!
edit on 9-1-2022 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No, Inflenza deaths are also mostly with, not of. Same system of measurement/reporting.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We know they are lying.

What happened to my body my choice.

It’s my right to deny any medical procedures.

This is an obvious attempt (backdoor) to take over Healthcare.

You don't have ownership over your own body under the US Constitution.

You have to remember that when it was written, it encompassed and allowed slavery, which meant that body and soul, someone could be owned by somebody else.

Even with the amendments against slavery, the US Constitution does not grant ownership of a person to that physical natural person.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No, Inflenza deaths are also mostly with, not of. Same system of measurement/reporting.

Got any links to back that up, from New Zealand or elsewhere, I don't doubt it all, but others may not be so certain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join