It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real scientific research that finally convinced my husband 'not' to get 'boostered'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

One of the fact check websites is owned by jnj grandson.. so yes, they are heavily involved..

Court case on Facebook said fact check was just a trademark for a "protected popular opinion" due to the freedom of speech act.. this completely proves that fact check websites are 100% opinion based on money... And what attracts people to use their websites.. something that sounds like it's truthful real and fact like.. but in reality they have come out and admitted in the supreme COURT it is nothing more then trademarks on opinions.

Fact checks are nothing but opinions. Use any search engine and type Facebook fact check court.

No credibility at all. I laugh in the face of anyone who presents me with a fact check site to bolster their argument.

This is James Smith and he sits on the board of directors for Pfizer.

www.pfizer.com...

Trust James to fact check stuff if you’re an idiot.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

This is not the first time the pharmaceutical companies and the government, have worked together, promoting potentially dangerous and deadly drugs on the masses. The government didn't issue mandates, but they did demand that physicians make pain management a priority, and threatened law suits for all doctors that were not prescribing opioids for control of their patient's pain. Even if it was just a hangnail. The first question you had to answer when seeking treatment, in a doctor's office or in a hospital, was "What level of pain were you experiencing?"

After they had people overdosing at a rate higher than almost any other reason, the law suits started, and they started backing off. Now you could enter a hospital holding your foot, and they would never ask you about your level of pain, and will not give you anything more than a Tylenol.

A brief look at the history of opioids, will show you in neon lights, exactly what they think of us, and just how expendable we are to them.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Want some real world proof rather than reading real science journals? Talk to some musicians, the busy ones with gigs.
They are exposed so much that most do get Covid. They will tell you the facts.

The ones that got both the Vax, mostly had mild symptoms like a bad cold. The ones that got no vax and got the Covid, most got extremely sick, many almost died and many did die.

The evidince is right there, if you do not trust science. Ignore it and be stupid, or save your life and those you live with.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Spacespider

Did you even look at the links?!??

"Real scientific data" is what 'I' posted - 'you' posted a random opinion disguised as a statistic!!!

Unless you have 'real data' that legitimately denies the facts in the scientific research I posted -

please stop shilling my thread!!!

This thread should be shilled, and removed as well. This guy did post real data and the facts on the street support it as well. If you want to continue to be married, perhaps you should just shutup and letl him make up his own mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Seems you still haven't grasped the fact that you can still catch covid with the vaccines... Just a lot less chance of being hospitalised with severe illness.

Gooooooooood little parrot...

I've seen this explained to you personally many times...

You've seen this parroted to everyone here multiple times, yes... we just ain't buyin what you're sellin.

Well, I'm not really "selling" anything...

It's called the Truth, as most intelligent thinking people recognise it...

Try having the odd brush with it... Maybe then you'd stop spouting rubbish...

PA

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join