It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sotomayor’s false claim ‘over 100,000’ children are in 'serious condition’ with Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thie nurse in this image is more accurate than Justice Sotomayor. 🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣Legal Experts Ask Justice Sotomayor To Recuse Herself From Case Due To Her Being An Idiot🤣

Two Idiots!

S.C.Justice Breyer says 732 million cases in the USA right now!

www.bostonherald.com...

No wonder these idiots cant even fathom that election cheating is possible.

USA needs a total shutdown...purge....restart.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

🤣Legal Experts Ask Justice Sotomayor To Recuse Herself From Case Due To Her Being An Idiot🤣

Two Idiots!

www.bostonherald.com...

If Breyer actually said this...that would make him an imbecile...and a candidate to share evening 'Pudding Time' with Joe Biden.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I sense a new game show in the making:

'ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE?'.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Two Idiots!

www.bostonherald.com...

No wonder these idiots cant even fathom that election cheating is possible.

USA needs a total shutdown...purge....restart.

That number is probably accurate, if you count the “undocumented”. He’s privy to the real census numbers.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted, I haven't read all the posts here, but you KNOW it is bad when Walensky has to correct another liberal for outlandishly and outrageously high numbers!!!!

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky clarified that the number of children hospitalized with COVID-19 is nowhere close to the statistic put forth by Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Friday, while noting that Americans can still work to reduce hospitalization by getting vaccinated.

Speaking with "Fox News Sunday," Walensky provided an update on the current numbers, confirming to host Bret Baier that there are fewer than 3,500 children in hospitals with COVID-19.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Justice Sotoliar 🎌🎻

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ACTUAL Statistics as at 31 December 2021:

Children and COVID-19: State-Level Data Report

State-level reports are the best publicly available and timely data on child COVID-19 cases in the United States...

COVID-19 cases among US children have reached the highest case count ever reported since the start of the pandemic. For the week ending December 30th, over 325,000 child COVID-19 cases were reported. This number is a 64% increase over the 199,000 added cases reported the week ending December 23rd and an almost doubling of case counts from the two weeks prior.

Nearly 7.9 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic, representing over 1 in 10 US children. For the 21st week in a row child COVID-19 cases are above 100,000. Since the first week of September, there have been over 2.8 million additional child cases.

Cumulative Number of Child COVID-19 Cases*

• 7,890,756 total child COVID-19 cases reported, and children represented 17.4% (7,890,756/45,294,534) of all cases
  • Overall rate: 10,484 cases per 100,000 children in the population

Change in Child COVID-19 Cases*

• 325,340 child COVID-19 cases were reported the past week from 12/23/21-12/30/21 (7,565,416 to 7,890,756) and children represented 17.7% (325,340/1,837,910) of the weekly reported cases
  • Over two weeks, 12/16/21-12/30/21, there was a 7% increase in the cumulated number of child COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic (523,891 cases added (7,366,865 to 7,890,756))

Cumulative Hospitalizations (24 states and NYC reported)*

• Among states reporting, children ranged from 1.7%-4.1% of their total cumulated hospitalizations, and 0.1%-1.6% of all their child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization

Cumulative Mortality (46 states, NYC, PR and GU reported)*

• Among states reporting, children were 0.00%-0.27% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 5 states reported zero child deaths
  • ​In states reporting, 0.00%-0.02% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death

These numbers are not very easy to tease out what the information is about child hospitalizations.

Total number of child cases = 7,890,756
Percentage of child cases requiring hospitalization = .1% to 1.6%
Low percentage of child hospitalizations (.1%) of total cases (7,890,756) = 7891 HOSPITALIZED
High percentage of child hospitalizations (1.6%) of total cases (7,890,756) = 12625 HOSPITALIZED

Again for emphasis, that is just the number of children that have required hospitalization. It is not the number that have been diagnosed (which is 7.89 million).

Justice Sotomayor's statement said "in serious condition - many in ICU" - not hospitalized. Certainly all children in ICU are in hospital, but that doesn't mean that all children "in serious condition" are in hospital.

I don't know where she got her numbers from, but perhaps this is a start to explaining it:

Children are hospitalized with Covid at record numbers

On Monday, the American Academy of Pediatrics reported a sharp rise in pediatric Covid-19 cases. At least 325,340 cases were reported during the week of Dec. 23, compared with 198,551 cases during the week of Dec. 16. While serious illness from Covid is still rare for younger children, the sheer number of new cases worries doctors. As of Sunday, the number of pediatric Covid admissions had hit a new peak: 1,354 a day, based on a seven-day average, according to NBC News data.

And the number of kids who simply occupied hospital beds each day, even if they ultimately weren't admitted to the hospital, reached a record average of 3,081 a day over the last seven-day period.

So the previous reporting week 3,081 hospital stays per day is 21,567 for the week. If the kid requires a hospital visit I'd say that is 'serious condition'. Of course, the problem here is, we don't know the overall statistics for hospital visit .vs. hospital admission.

So for TWO WEEKS IN DECEMBER at least 523,891 children were diagnosed with Covid and the number is growing exponentially. Not all of those were hospitalized, but admissions are rising rapidly.

I can't say where Justice Sotomayor got her figures from (maybe it was diagnoses for the full month of December?), but they are one heck of a lot closer to those 2 weeks in December than that bogus 3500 that somebody is trying to push.

Justice Sotomayor has not revealed her statistic source, perhaps it was the incorrect NYT article, maybe not. But just because she got that number wrong doesn't mean the actual number is insignificant - in fact the actual number is absolutely horrific.

Trying to pretend that this pandemic does not affect kids is dangerous hogwash - and spreading this filth is putting kids at risk.

I leave you with this, in case you still think that Covid is a mild flu and kids don't have much trouble getting through it:

COVID-19 Substantially Increases Diabetes Risk in Kids, CDC Says

Kids who had COVID-19 were at substantially higher risk of developing diabetes after their infection than kids who didn't, or who had another non-COVID respiratory infection, the CDC said in a major new study released Friday.

Diabetes was already known to increase a person's risk for catching COVID, and COVID infection was known to make diabetes symptoms worse. But the new study demonstrates a clear link between non-diabetic kids catching the virus and subsequently developing the chronic disorder as a result.

"Persons aged 30 days after infection than were those without COVID-19 and those with prepandemic acute respiratory infections," the authors wrote.

edit on 9/1/2022 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2022 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Darn time to jab the kids with 30 times as soon the get out of the womb, we can not have kids getting sick with a cold.

In the US is been and increase of diabetes in children once a rare thing now is becoming a problem and this was before covid and the reason is due to obesity in children.

Now a days if you pay the right amount of money you can get the right statistics to push for agendas.

The Growing Problem of Type 2 Diabetes and Kids

www.qualityhealth.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The way the propaganda is going, with a demonic intent, covid will be blamed for all the diseases in the world, from hart diseases to cancer to almost anything.

If you do not get the jab covid will give you all the diseases in the world.

And interestingly you still going get sick with covid and I guess get all the diseases.

The intent of all this is not about the virus, is about jabbing as many people as possible and to make sure everybody gets the darn jab from birth.

It is something dark, dirty and very weird about the covid jabs and people needs to be aware.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Notwithstanding Justice Sotomayer's prowess in COVID Misinformation....

IN this case, she is to just weigh in on the constitutionality of an executive branch mandate being policed by OSHA?

Or is this "Talking Points" from the PARTY being spewed from a seperate but equal branch of our Government?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

That's HILARIOUS!! LOLOL!!

Too Funny!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I had a friend look into her statement. He wrote back that her statement was either an outright lie or she is that stupid.

He also said that UNCLE and its employees never retract nor apologize. They will continue to be evasive which adversely affects all of us.

That's what Dr. Fauci is now all about

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
She believes that. This is the lunacy the left is subjecting people to. What other f’ed up crap does she believe that is totally 100 percent fiction that she will use to force laws on Americans? Washington DC is a cancer for this country. They are an inbred echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Has Justice Sotomayor RECUSED herself from this case yet? That is standard procedure when a judge/justice is ignorant of the facts of the case, is it not?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it. She appears to have a twin over in Hawaii who is also "out there" as is Mazie Hirono

To date SCOTUS has blocked uncle Joe's vaccine mandate based on "the science". Score a partial victory for whats left of the USA.

I watched a video of a doctor telling a school board that decisions are NOT being made on the science relating to Covid-19 and vaccines.

I sent the video the my PhD Genetic Engineering brother who is also a Department Chair and holds several patients on vaccines. So he knows how the process works.

In brief I wrote so in essence we as a world are trying to control the Common Cold [AKA] Covid-19 via a vaccine which cannot be done.

My brother responded; YES.

I wrote this a long long time ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join