It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sotomayor’s false claim ‘over 100,000’ children are in 'serious condition’ with Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The tile header was modified simply so it could fit!

There sure is a lot of stupid out there!

The Pinocchio Test

It’s important for Supreme Court justices to make rulings based on correct data.

There has been a spike in pediatric cases with Covid, even if the omicron variant appears less deadly. But Sotomayor during an oral argument offered a figure — 100,000 children in “serious condition … many on ventilators” — that is absurdly high. She earns Four Pinocchios.

Four Pinocchios

Whats really bad is when it morphs its way into government and especially into the US Justice system. So here we have the USA Supreme Court rendering a decision on "forced", mandated Covid-19 vaccines + Boosters or whatever you want to call it on the American population. So UK, Europe and Canada, your on your own and it doesn't look good for supposed "freedom". How about Australia?

Supreme Court to Hear Arguments on Biden Vaccine Mandates

So here we have a woman who is a Justice on the USA Supreme court. Plus she can wield the power to destroy ones life. At issue is that she is a fibber. Here's an article published by The Washington Post. What is EXTREMELY interesting is that the reason I wrote this thread is because the article on The Washington Post gave her a rating of [4] of [5] Pinocchios.

So shes in Joe Biden territory as "birds of a feather flock together"

Sotomayor s false claim that ‘over 100,000’ children are in 'serious condition’ with covid

“Those numbers show that omicron is as deadly and causes as much serious disease in the unvaccinated as delta did. … We have over 100,000 children, which we’ve never had before, in serious condition and many on ventilators.” — Justice Sonia Sotomayor, during oral argument at the Supreme Court, Jan. 7

Several readers questioned these remarks by Sotomayor, made during a hearing on whether the Biden administration’s nationwide rules ordering a vaccination-or-testing requirement on large employers were constitutional. Her remarks came during an exchange with Ben Flowers, Ohio’s solicitor general, as he referred to a brief filed by the American Commitment Foundation, which argued that the rise of the omicron variant had made the vaccine rules less relevant because vaccines do not appear especially effective against it.

Hmm, so looking deeper into her past it sure seems like she has a historical track record of being "out there" but it didn't stop Obama from nominating her to the Supreme Court.

Justice Sonia Sotomayor proves herself not so wise

Ever notice that many stupid people have a fundamentally corrupt sense of worth, values and vision. Then they enter politics and bring on board others just like them. At issue is when they are manipulative or simply liars.

For the record I declare that I am vaccinated with the Pfizer jab. It was my decision and I didn't want to get it but I did simply so I could get the hell out of here when this place goes up in toast. At this point in humanity if 911 had succeeded would we have a better government today?

Additionally, Kid Rocket over there now seems to have some real boom booms. In their mind set they seem to think that if they take out Congress or the Senate the USA will go down.

I don't think so.

So what say you?
edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: rewrite

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: rewrite

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: header revised

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 9-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
911 was a huge success. Everything went exactly as our government planned. Sotomayor is one of the 1000 cuts to kill America that rose from that plan.

If Rocket Man blew up congress it would just give us an excuse to “build back better” without fear of failing and being charged with treason.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereistheflu

Rocket Man may save us

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She probably reads the New York Times.

A report headlined "A New Vaccine Strategy for Children: Just One Dose, for Now," by science and health reporter Apoorva Mandavilli, was peppered with errors before major changes were made to the story. The Times initially reported "nearly 900,000 children have been hospitalized" with COVID since the pandemic began, when the factual data in the now-corrected version is that "more than 63,000 children were hospitalized with Covid-19 from August 2020 to October 2021."

But, she probably missed this...

The New York Times issued a massive correction Thursday after the liberal newspaper severely misreported the number of COVID hospitalities among children in the United States by more than 800,000.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Rocket Man may save us

Let’s hope he’s got some nukes and F-15s.
Or at least whatever they had in Afghanistan
edit on 9-1-2022 by Whereistheflu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Possibly the "talking points" as sent to the SCOTUS by the CIA were fluffed up? The USA has the potential of taking back the USA on Covid-19 via Biden's mandates. Then the remainder of the world MAY follow?

However, will the SCOTUS punt, bail or do the right thing based on the US Constitution

Bush - Constitution 'Just A Goddamned Piece Of Paper'

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well he has something more than just his "pocket" rocket. Read this:

North Korea successfully tested hypersonic missile, says report

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

if this was some guy named Bob saying this on a thread here, it wouldn't matter at all. We would laugh, post a fact, laugh some more, and move on. This is one of the 9 most powerful judiciaries in the United States. And she is an idiot. That is a problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
She is a tool of the dnc.
An uneducated, lying turd.
It has gotten her this far, why would you expect her to change?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I could tell when she said that on Friday that Sotomayor keeps her office television tuned to MSNBC.

Thank God liberal justices are in the minority!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
]Saw this elsewhere saying she "Bidened" it by misquoting the article. It's not 100,000 kids it's 3 out of every 100,000 hospital admissions were pediatric hospitalizations.

Don't get me wrong pediatric hospitalizations are increasing, it's just nowhere near the totals the esteemed Justice was spouting. it's an easily verifiable figure just downloaded the data and added it up

the total pediatric covid hospitalizations combined all states and territories including Puerto Rico 3768

healthdata.gov...

edit on 9-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Anthony Mengele Fauci went on TV to brag about how the United States is pumping up the children's numbers, by testing all kids in the hospital to see if they have covid-19 in their systems.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Eh, call me pessimistic, but I have zero faith in the political leanings of the Supreme Court anymore. Not since last year when Kavanaugh, Roberts and Barrett didn't even vote to hear the election fraud case.

Never forget that.

The Supreme Court literally gave Al Gore's case more credit in 2000 than they did Trump's case in 2020. F#ck them.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It just shocks me that a US Supreme Court Justice would make such an obviously uniformed, politically biased and MSM influenced statement...which was completely INCORRECT!

THAT is not a good sign at all!! Regardless of party affiliation, I expect SCOTUS Justices to at least be informed about subjects they comment on!

How utterly disappointing!

The power these people wield is unimaginable.

I heard the sound byte of Sotomayer actually saying these words, so the story is absolutely not fiction!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All these people need to stop using the word vaccinated in connection with covid-19.

No vaccination has been developed yet.

If Joe Biden wanted to make a serious mark on history he could have ordered an operation hyperwarp speed. To develop a real vaccine.. and had it mass injected before the 2022 midterm elections.

edit on 1/9/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Supreme Court Justice John Roberts told them to abstain from voting. He wields tremendous power, like a god in those chambers.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anthony Mengele Fauci went on TV to brag about how the United States is pumping up the children's numbers, by testing all kids in the hospital to see if they have covid-19 in their systems.

The core cdc, the good honest people who maintain the websites, have the truth published for all to see.

gis.cdc.gov...

Fauci, Walensky, the news media, and others who make money from the covid-19 pandemic, do not want you to see how mild covid-19 omicron is overall.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

She is a typical Liberal for sure, but you never know if they are just flat out lying or stupidly misinformed.
With them it is a fine line because they do lie all the time and most of them are really, really dense.
In any case, as a SC Justice, she should have to clarify what she said because she is 100% wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

In any case, as a SC Justice, she should have to clarify what she said because she is 100% wrong.

Maybe she will in a (dissenting) written opinion. She's getting enough bad press over this that there's no way she doesn't know her mistake by now.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

God help us more than ever if Sotomayor actually read that and repeated it wrong without consulting Dr Fauci !!!.#@$

Keep going Democrats !!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join