It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Bill to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is a game changer.

Any armed person standing up for their rights in self defense will be tarred and feathered in the msm.

Any sympathizers(the average, law-abiding taxpayer ((that's you))) will be branded as domestic terrorist sympathizers.

Are you ready to be labeled as a domestic terrorist supporter in your own country?

edit on 9-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
But nice try bringing religion into thread about the fascist democrats in Washington state and elsewhere.

Yeah, sorry for going a little off-topic. It was not so much 'bringing religion into the thread' as it was a matter of one thing leading to another, especially once I mentioned the Kingdom of God, which I first just wanted to quote Daniel 2:44 about (concerning the phrase "put an end to all these kingdoms [now existing]" in support of my claim that there will be no borders in the Kingdom of God). Then I ran into the article that also mentioned "disease epidemics" concerning the period known in the Bible as "the last days".—Matthew 24:3-12. So I figured, no harm done if I quote that part as well.

So one topic led to another, and that's how materialism ("love of money") came up as well. I'll refrain from going any further off-topic. If you hadn't responded to the immigration thing I probably wouldn't have ended up there. ATS can go back to its fruitless bickering modus operandi and demonstration of 2 Timothy 4:3,4:

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

edit after reading your last comment: By the way, mentioning that "there will be no borders in the Kingdom of God", is not a "political argument for mass uncontrolled immigration or elimination of national borders." It's a statement of fact regarding what will be the situation in the near future. And some elaboration of what will happen to those with an aversion ("will not put up with") to the very notion of such a future, or living in such a future. Hence my expression: "best get used to it now." Etc.
edit on 9-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Apples and Oranges. WT absolute F?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I saw a Documentary years ago about Centralia and thought - How appropriate to have an Internment Camp in a place once labeled as Hell on Earth. I looked up the Centralia Fire and realized it's in Pennsylvania and not Washington State.

Still creepy though. I live in a place that has the nickname of Centralia and was proposed as a New State in Australia, a bit like the proposed state of Jefferson in the USA.

The idea of merging South Australia and the Northern Territory, creating the new state of Centralia, has been raised again, with some support from former Territory and federal MPs.
www.news.com.au... cd5d09652766110f0c2d94e

The underground fire is still burning and may continue to do so for 250 years.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is indeed a terrible legislation if it gets passed.

But where is the evidence people are fleeing the state? I cannot find that anywhere.

It also looks like this legislation will force people to be tested over and above a forced vaccination. Which if course is not good but reads more comfortable deosnt it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
This is indeed a terrible legislation if it gets passed.

But where is the evidence people are fleeing the state? I cannot find that anywhere.

It also looks like this legislation will force people to be tested over and above a forced vaccination. Which if course is not good but reads more comfortable deosnt it.

Not to me it doesn't!

Let me put it like this...If you were given the choice between going in for an AIDS test everytime you went outside, or jail, which would you pick? BUT, you say, you don't have any reason to get an AIDS test, it doesn't apply to you. You've never been in a situation where you could get AIDS (i.e. no blood transfusions, no unprotected sex with someone positive, etc.). You are essentially under house arrest...UNLESS you subject yourself to an AIDS test every single day. Else you go to jail.

You are no longer living as a free citizen, you are a prisoner, even though you have committed no crime; you are treated like a criminal even though you have not been convicted of anything. You are innocent.

In summary, you have been deemed a criminal, and YOU must prove your innocence every day, just to go outside. There's no due process there! It's complete totalitarianism! And this somehow seems more "comfortable" to you??? I won't speak for others, but I categorically OBJECT to such a system, and I absolutely REFUSE to live under such conditions. Period!

Still feel the same way?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Yes. This bill would be the real end of America if passed. What times we are in.

No, no, no, you're totally missing the opportunity. This bill, if passed, would very likely be the end of this garbage.

Bring it... please, bring it!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unvaccinated illegal aliens get $499,000 and benefits from Biden's Treasury/DHS/FEMA/Medicaid.

No Bull.

WHAT? Source?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Yes. This bill would be the real end of America if passed. What times we are in.

No, no, no, you're totally missing the opportunity. This bill, if passed, would very likely be the end of this garbage.

Bring it... please, bring it!

There's actually a lot of truth in your statement, as horrible as it seems!

This was kind of my point earlier. It's like, you know they're out there, just waiting for the moment to pounce...so let's get it over with!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree.

But forced testing is more comfortable than forced vaccination.

IE more comfortable to read, not for the end users, us.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Think about the words they use in this bill to characterize the unvaccinated.

Those individuals who they must "isolate and quarantine" are a "substantial risk", a "serious imminent threat" and can't be released until "decontaminated".

I wonder how they are "decontaminated"? Fire sterilizes and destroys contaminants in a most efficient manor doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Except that there aren't that many available tests.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
in reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
This is a whole other can of worms. ISPs are stating to block links, at least sporadically to certain sites.

Well, I have always advised anyone I ever help to never, ever use their ISP for either email, or DNS.

It wouldn't surprise me at all of they were blocking things at the DNS level, but I've never heard of them actively blocking traffic to certain sites even if you're not using their DNS servers. Ideally, learn how to run your own local caching DNS server, it isn't very hard to do. Otherwise, I recommend using 1.1.1.1 and 9.9.9.9, maybe with 8.8.8.8 as a tertiary.

But if they are actively blocking traffic from their networks to certain sites regardless of if you are using their DNS, that is another good reason to use a VPN. That said, I don't believe for a second that those services are what they seem (I personally believe most if not all are run by one of the three letter agencies).

Gatewaypundit is blocked by t-mobile and a filter app they have on smart phones.

Ok, now I question everything you're saying. I've been using TMobile for 5+ years, and they certainly are not blocking TGP, at least for me, here in Atlanta Georgia.

The UN has control over root DNS as well,

More false information. Are you just here to spread FUD?

"Ultimate authority over the root zone belongs to the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), which is a part of the US Department of Commerce. The NTIA delegates management of the root zone to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)."

so I'm sure they will start delisting sites soon as part of the great reset

Well, we don't really know who is who in this shell game, and you can't seem to get anything right, so please, stop adding to the confusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I agree.

But forced testing is more comfortable than forced vaccination.

IE more comfortable to read, not for the end users, us.

Unless it was a gonorrhea test with the swab up the pee hole.

Maybe the anal COVID test is a little better, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
in reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
I heard no complaints from the right though when kids of so-called "illegal immigrants" were being detained in camps.

So-called illegal immigrants?????

I suggest you go sit down somewhere quiet and repeat your username to yourself 1,000 times, then come back and read what you just wrote.

Not sure if they seperate the children from their parents, I think they don't.

So, they put small children in jail with their so-called parents when their parents break the law? How cruel!

I think discrimination is more widespread than it has been in decades.

You are extremely confused. Punishing criminals is not 'discrimination', it is punishment.

In that light:

Prejudice and Discrimination—Getting to the Roots (Awake!—2009)
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.”​—Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Nothing there I disagree with.

Being free has limits though, and one of those is, you don't have the freedom to enter someone else's home without their permission, and certainly don't have the freedom to force them to pay for free stuff for you and your family.

I snipped the rest of your ignorant, clueless drivel, because it is ignorant, clueless drivel.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Under this act, people who get medically isolated are usually just placed under house arrest unless the issue requires medical support. The issues with these medical isolations and/or quarantines is that the encampments used for the homeless violates multiple points listed above.

So, I'm not sure what GatewayPundant is up to on this, but this has been on the books for a while now.

So, you're saying that this is no longer a proposed law, but it was actually passed?

And you're ok with it, because, for now, they aren't enforcing it like they actually could?

And the law doesn't take into account the fact that the tests they use to make any so-called determination are almost useless (extremely error prone) and the so-called 'contagious or communicable disease' is essentially a bad cold or flu.

Sorry, anyone supportive of this can take your mandatory quarantine and shove it somewhere dark, damp and stinky.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
Perhaps one day you are willing to consider that the land you live on does not belong to you or any national group of people.

Oh, ok, sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Chew on this one a bit, FCD -- didn't California make NOT disclosing being HIV positive to a partner no longer a felony crime? (Not joking, plz search, on a phone again the morning)

When spreading the groundwork to AIDS is no longer a felony offense, that should trigger a little question:

How the # is Covid worse than spreading HIV?

Think about that, people.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Except that there aren't that many available tests.

Nah, they can just resort to a much more accessible and just as reliable a test: tossing a coin.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The link is coming up 404 for me.

I believe many places often have laws that say people have the right to refuse medical treatment. I would hope laws like that would override health orders. It may not be honoured but there should be some legal recourse or challenges that could be mounted.

I'm in BC, perhaps Washington state has something similar.

I'm sure you have the right to refuse the treatment, but they then would say the law gives them the right to detain you so long as you refuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join