It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automatic kiosk at McDonald's Programmed to refuse Customer over Vax Status!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Last time I checked, growing your own food didn’t require a card.

Otherwise, looks like the consumption Gestapo ready to make Bladeunner 2049 a thing.

Also. If you gonna collect rainwater, do it in the back.

Giggity.

“Ooh La-la” -Fugees

Also. The irony as was posted by zosimov that MickeyDeez wants “proof of health” to make you sicker.

Where’s HIPAA? OSHA you bought out yet?

WHO ever find out the source of all this?

I mean when I seent Contagion and Hot Zone, it was all about allocating assets and resources to contain the pathogen at its source.

Did we ever answer that preliminary and most primary scientific question in terms of medical accountability?

I’ll wait

Ahem….

*Gets popcorn for 2022

edit on 8-1-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2022 by slatesteam because: Yum

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If they can’t tell me what’s in the ‘vax’ then I won’t be taking it……even today on the uk’s own website it says it takes 15 to 20 years to develop a vaccine…….

1 Odd year is a little to quick in my opinion and they won’t tell us what’s actually in it….

I’m not anti vax, I’m anti not knowing what’s in it……

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Akaspeedy

I had seen foolish articles by the MSM saying how people believe vaxs of mRNA are nanobots i doubt they are nanobots but they do have nano elements with the nanoparticles lipid carriers etc.. MSM is even ignoring that mention.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Sounds like Holocaust Revision 2.0 is well underway. I really wonder why the Jews haven't realized it was the Ashkenazi and Zionists who sold them out the last time. Remember the words of Cicero on traitors....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
All the smart people that didn’t want to be experimented on should just go through drive through in other countries, make large orders and drive off. Cops don’t have time to pursue it and it can be a way to protest McDonalds. Hit them in the pocket where it hurts.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold
Don't you love how everyone has their "private" health records on display? That even something as #ty as MCDONALD'S has access to it?

edit on 9-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
All the smart people that didn’t want to be experimented on should just go through drive through in other countries, make large orders and drive off. Cops don’t have time to pursue it and it can be a way to protest McDonalds. Hit them in the pocket where it hurts.

I'd suggest , as an alternative, giving them a stool sample for analysis just to be sure.

Knowing McDoodles, though, it would end up being fried then served on a bun to an unsuspecting diner.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The idiots of the religious right scream support for this modern day abomination that is the political machine called Israel, and here it is being among the first to fully implement the Beast financial system.

I say again, Josef Mengele would be damn proud of the Israeli government.

And the gullible religious who have been duped into thinking that that monster falsely called "Israel" is somehow connected to Jehovah's covenant people are pathetically deceived.

edit on 2022 1 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I only go for the coffee.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
I only go for the coffee.

and I only read Playboy for the articles.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's the truth. In the morning, with high turnover, they have excellent coffee.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
During the first lockdown, almost all
Supermarkets in the U.K. suddenly had facial recognition screens on the self checkouts…….

And then they want ‘vax ID’s’.

Things that make you go hmmm….

Though they’d need to be eye scanners if everyone is wearing a mask at the checkouts.

Funny comments about not wanting to eat at Maccy Ds aside, this show your pass before you can buy something whether it’s a Big Mac or some water at a grocery store is really worrying. If I got to a till and it asked me that I’d put my fist through it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Any corroborating proof for this?

During the first lockdown, almost all Supermarkets in the U.K. suddenly had facial recognition screens on the self checkouts……. And then they want ‘vax ID’s’.

Would like to know which supermarkets are using facial recognition, and which ones are asking for "vax ID's".

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Stupendous!

It's like a fail-safe mechanism to prevent me from eating unhealthy food.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold
a reply to: GlobalGoldJust scary to think they have begun programming this stuff into computers for automatic refusal of services to the un-vaxed. What will be next??

i dont think u wanna know

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
pretty much every supermarket now has facial recognition cameras at the self serve checkouts…..and they implemented it rather sharpish during the first 6 week lockdown

And now with the ‘vax’ Id or green pass whatever’s you want to call it, it’s basically the back door to the Chinese style social credit system

originally posted by: nolabel

Any corroborating proof for this?

During the first lockdown, almost all Supermarkets in the U.K. suddenly had facial recognition screens on the self checkouts……. And then they want ‘vax ID’s’.

Would like to know which supermarkets are using facial recognition, and which ones are asking for "vax ID's".

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join