It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Finance Leaders Hold ‘War Game’ Exercise Simulating Global Financial Collapse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

High-level international banking officials and organizations gathered last month for a global “war game” exercise simulating the collapse of the global financial system. The tabletop exercise was reminiscent of “Event 201,” the pandemic simulation exercise that took place just before COVID-19 entered the global scene.
Israel, the U.S., Austria, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates.

childrenshealthdefense.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"We had no way of knowing this could happen" - Brandon

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've read where all it would take is about 3 days of internet outage to kill crypto mining - heck look what tiny Kazakhstan's internet outage has done to BTC!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've had a feeling for some time that before Biden is done we'll be in another war- and that feeling just keeps getting stronger. I'm not sure who's pulling Biden's strings, or why they would want us in another war, so hopefully I don't know what I'm talking about.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop sucks.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I haven't even checked mine for a while has it dropped I take it. Im a set and forget guy with Crypto a reply to: GlobalGold

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Me too. I constantly feel stressed/worried. I see no future at all. This is no way to live for any of us.
We should start a class-action lawsuit. Sue these a**holes for causing such emotional distress to so many for so long.
There's enough proof to prove that this was all planned using a bio-weapon (fauci) with a destructive 'vaccine' pushed before it's out of clinical trials.
The 'vaccine' destroys the natural immune system , also proof of that.
People are unable to travel see loved ones, unable to be with dying relatives in hospital , unable to go out and socialize etc etc it goes on and on.
We should be very mad at this point!

edit on 8-1-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GlobalGold

Well, the article seems to be centered around this report:

carnegieendowment.org...

Which outlines how since the pandemic hit, digital currencies, crypto, and cloud based operations exploded exponentially giving way to concern over cyber security.

This in itself isn't really alarming to be honest, it does seem like we are heading in that direction, with the US gov. and Fed. Reserve even looking into "FedCoin".

I guess the real question is, or the conspiracy is more of a question was the pandemic thrust upon the globe to cause this acceleration? What do you think OP?

I am currently reading my way through Klaus Shwabs book COVID-19: The Great Reset, so far it's not really what I thought it was.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Well, the article seems to be centered around this report:

carnegieendowment.org...

Which outlines how since the pandemic hit, digital currencies, crypto, and cloud based operations exploded exponentially giving way to concern over cyber security.

This in itself isn't really alarming to be honest, it does seem like we are heading in that direction, with the US gov. and Fed. Reserve even looking into "FedCoin".

I guess the real question is, or the conspiracy is more of a question was the pandemic thrust upon the globe to cause this acceleration? What do you think OP?

I am currently reading my way through Klaus Shwabs book COVID-19: The Great Reset, so far it's not really what I thought it was.
Oh I definitely felt from day 1 that the Plandemic was created to kick start the Financial collapse! If they now can have a major Global Cyber Event that knocks out internet, THAT would be the Financial & Crypto "nail in the coffin". Then they can usher in THEIR digital money so that between vax Passports & that, they can control what we can & cannot buy & do.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

We should be very mad at this point!

We should, but aren't except a handful of folks out there.
Why is this? What the F is everyone waiting for.
Two letters N-O!
Care to put on your mask?
NO!
Have you gotten your booster?
NO!
You need to take a swab test to live a normal life.
NO!

How about I concern myself with myself and you just concern yourself with yourself?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
With all that is going on, In really glad we don't have to worry that those banks having to be bailed out again.... heaven forbid

projects.propublica.org...

BTW the list is long as hell, and those numbers in red show the amount still left to pay back.

Now, why didn't the government bailout small businesses to this degree?

30 companies owe still owe over 100 million dollars or more with GM at 11 billion dollars.

edit on 8-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The collapse is already in play.
A close friends friend works with the IMF.
He's already bailed to an island and has told me to get out this year.
He said I've got 6 months to pack the family up and get out of the cities.

I'd rather fight for what I've got and live on the coast anyway so we'll see what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
We'll never get the money back from Chrysler or GM. Chrysler has been sold twice since 2008 and GM is tanking as we speak. That's very sad. I've been a loyal GM buyer for many years. Pontiac mostly which is gone already.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Who is 'they'?

Can you give some specifics, in regards to this specific article you provided.

For the record, I am leaning towards the virus was a lab leak.
edit on 8-1-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Remember what a Canadian Prime Minster Justin Trudeau said?

"This crisis gives an a limited opportunity for a possible "Great Reset" "

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So, how in the hell did we get to the point where a cyber attack could destroy the world economy? Didn't they do severe risk assessment before they computerized everything and put everything on line where it is susceptable? Well, that would solve all the national debts if everything fell apart, those who ran off with the money would not have anything worth anything if the whole system collapsed, and I could just see all the people losing their houses because all their savings was in unsecure investments while their debt was secured by what they own and they would lose everything.
edit on 8-1-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

you should have been around back in 1991-1992
and felt the feeling of DREAD, when bush#1 and iraq war ...
then again and much worse in 2001 when junior came around.

i never paid attenrion to politics before then,,
but it woke me up pretty quickly.
i think that was worst feeling i ever had,
so i know what youre saying. hang in there
JESUS says,.... dont be afraid, dont worry so much
about the things you cannot change,
but hey,...... GOD has taken care of you so far,
and that has been how many years now??

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Who is 'they'?

Can you give some specifics, in regards to this specific article you provided.

For the record, I am leaning towards the virus was a lab leak.

The 'They' was part of my personal opinion when I was asked what I think, and not from the article I linked to. In my opinion, the 'They' would be the Global Elite, or the Cabal, as they are also known by. This could include, but not necessarily limited to, people within: IMF, Big Pharma, World Govts, the extremely wealthy Gates/Soros types that tend to influence others in power to follow their agenda.

I could see a lab leak as start of virus spread, it's the way it's being handled by World Govts that's extremely troubling

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappie

you should have been around back in 1991-1992
and felt the feeling of DREAD, when bush#1 and iraq war ...
then again and much worse in 2001 when junior came around.

i never paid attenrion to politics before then,,
but it woke me up pretty quickly.
i think that was worst feeling i ever had,
so i know what youre saying. hang in there
JESUS says,.... dont be afraid, dont worry so much
about the things you cannot change,
but hey,...... GOD has taken care of you so far,
and that has been how many years now??

I was around LONG before then, and had already researched the Bush family. Actually, they came under my radar years before then. Funny how he 'couldn't remember' where he was the day JFK was killed, yet evidence placed him in Dealy Square. He was head of CIA at the time...hmm. There are photos of the Bush family entertaining large groups of Bin Laned family members at their Texas ranch.
Then there's Prescott Bush, and his ties to banking. Looking at not just family history, but also their entire political careers and what policies they did or didn't endorse, I am convinced the Bush family are the biggest Rino's politics have ever seen.
No, I won't provide links; anybody who wants to consider themselves knowledgeable has already done their research, read the books and put two and two together. It's an easy trail to follow.
Feel free to challenge my 60 years of research if you wish to prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join