It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery 'Moon hut' is actually a rabbit..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
It aint the same rock. Compare your image to the others, it clearly is not the same rock.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think it is the same rock, the poor quality photo is from a distance, maybe bit over exposed and is fuzzy so you can't really judge the distance.

The reason it took so long to travel is explained on Space.com.

One major reason is that Yutu 2 isn't active most of the time. The solar-powered spacecraft cannot operate during the 14.5-Earth-day-long lunar night, nor for roughly 24 hours after sunrise and before sunset. Yutu 2 also stays still during lunar noon, as temperatures at that time can reach 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 degrees Celsius).

With no battery power and long waits in between, the Chinese are obviously not in a rush to get anywhere or get anything done.

edit on 10-1-2022 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
It aint the same rock. Compare your image to the others, it clearly is not the same rock.

That's not what I was saying. I was replying to the person who said that the rock the Chinese saw was called a "house" but ended up only being 2 or 3 feet wide.

As a joke, I paraphrasing the line from Crocodile Dundee when Dundee pulls out a big knife and says "That's not a knife...THIS is a knife." Similarly, I was showing a bigger rock (a totally different one, I know) that NASA called "House Rock".

edit on 10/1/2022 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join