It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Article on UFO's and Aliens Mentions Above Top Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Saw ATS mentioned in one of NBC's articles this morning titled: Disclosure or deception? New UFO Pentagon office divides believers

www.nbcnews.com...

On social media and forums like AboveTopSecret, a hub of ufology and conspiracy theories, debates have raged about whether the new office represents the beginning of the end of the alleged cover-up or its revival.

Didn't know ATS was that big of a deal lol.

Anyway, thought it was cool. Regarding the article itself, it seemed as if they are trying to paint the pentatgon/government as the bad guys, and all these UFO people like Greer and Lonzo are being painted in a positive light.

I can't stop thinking of revelation end times when I hear about all this ufo stuff. Especially with how they are painting the story.

Are they reeling us into a trap with this one? They round us up, get us all aggravated like a tiger in a cage. Once we're finally pissed off with all this crap, we turn against the evil government, with the help of some alien 'friends'? With maybe the AntiChrist being their leader?

Have a great weekend yall.
edit on 8-1-2022 by JahIsGucci because: added hyperlink

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

I keep wondering if ATS isn't intel gathering... to round up all those that don't agree with the narrative.

A honeypot.

Nice find anyways. I've been here for a while now... it's kind of my home now.

edit on 8-1-2022 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You can bet your last dollar that the boys from the alphabet agencies are here and keeping an eye on what is said. Keeping track of websites like this, along with Reddit, Fakebook and all the rest, tell them how much the public believes their BS.

Look at the way people were easily led [ scared ] into thinking that they were going to die if they didn't follow what the government said.

Critical thinking and common sense are sorely lacking with most......and that's the way they want it.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JahIsGucci
Saw ATS mentioned in one of NBC's articles this morning titled: Disclosure or deception? New UFO Pentagon office divides believers

www.nbcnews.com...

On social media and forums like AboveTopSecret, a hub of ufology and conspiracy theories, debates have raged about whether the new office represents the beginning of the end of the alleged cover-up or its revival.

Didn't know ATS was that big of a deal lol.

Anyway, thought it was cool. Regarding the article itself, it seemed as if they are trying to paint the pentatgon/government as the bad guys, and all these UFO people like Greer and Lonzo are being painted in a positive light.

I can't stop thinking of revelation end times when I hear about all this ufo stuff. Especially with how they are painting the story.

Are they reeling us into a trap with this one? They round us up, get us all aggravated like a tiger in a cage. Once we're finally pissed off with all this crap, we turn against the evil government, with the help of some alien 'friends'? With maybe the AntiChrist being their leader?

Have a great weekend yall.

For MSM to direct attention this a way I'd guess 1 in a hundred readers would venture on in for a peek.
With maybe 100/1 spambots to counter proper hypotheticals under examination here.
We pose hypotheticals that turn out being partially true more often than not.

Aliens are not in the same boundary as my game of marbles...keep open mind but not so open my brain falls out.

ATS to me is like a nursery...a bunch of people from different backgrounds trying to learn how to get along and be good to each other...while trying to improve the world outside of ATS. If we are to be collected and slaughtered together, it's not for instigating contempt toward our governments, it's those in government that hate us for trying to improve our circumstances.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

15 years later and they haven't come for me..... yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Don't be impatient.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Would like to see how many join or attempt to within 24 hours!!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It might be, but the people on Fox and youtube make the same if not more red pilled statements about the status quo.

We are not that edgy.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Quite so to wonder.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im harmless but, I’m in the free state of Tennessee, come and get me.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
FFS, they didn't even hyperlink the address. Lazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Or if a News agency is the real new owner of the site?
And they comb the boards looking for breaking news from first hand witnesses.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It was UFOs that brought me to this site and its a shame to see it devolve slowly into a political site where the news from fuax/cnn/msm seems to appear far to often on the front page these days.

I would not be suprised if its also mentioned at the next American elections
edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago108202261 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
“You love us. You really love us!”

- Sally Fields, Outer Space, 1896

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You can bet your last dollar that the boys from the alphabet agencies are here and keeping an eye on what is said. Keeping track of websites like this, along with Reddit, Fakebook and all the rest, tell them how much the public believes their BS.

Look at the way people were easily led [ scared ] into thinking that they were going to die if they didn't follow what the government said.

Critical thinking and common sense are sorely lacking with most......and that's the way they want it.

The problem with paranoia is that, once you've eliminated all those who are "out to get you", there's still that murderer in the mirror. Always.

It's amusing to recall how, literally just two years ago, ATS was roiling with interest, concern, recriminations, and abject fear over a newly emerged virus in a Chinese city, and just how dangerous it would be if it ever made it to the US.

Maybe, if sites like this weren't largely populated by reactionaries, and actually held true to the ideal of "Deny Ignorance", those "alphabet" agent monitoring sites like ATS would have advised the White House to "play it straight" with the people right from the start, don't try to "downplay" the risks, and let the markets find their own way.

Maybe then we would have been better prepared to confront a unique situation, without undo fear and suspicion.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Everything online is a honeypot ... and we are all Pooh-Bears.

Alien spliced partially sentient pooh-bears.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yay

We famey

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/9/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No rational person is going to come to this website, see the toxic rubbish on the home page and venture into this forum for truth.

Why do you think there is virtually no new blood here?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Or if a News agency is the real new owner of the site?
And they comb the boards looking for breaking news from first hand witnesses.

I bet this forum is loaded with the media looking for real answers to real questions:
ATS: for media news networks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join