It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas shutting down after judge fines Arizona audit company $50K a day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Don't celebrate too early, nothing went over my head.

Of course you focus on that. It's your MO. You like the Biden won part, but you dislike that they still call out huge discrepancies. So you solely focus on impropriety found to silence that.

It's clear from your MO and posting history but that others are able to spot it, probably just goes over your head.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere

What you are after Oouthere is proof of the actual tangible sorts.

You don't have that and nether so it seems does anyone else, certainly not the ""Cyber Ninjas"". LoL

If the courts dont consider evidence to be valid, not that any has been presented of the tangible sorts, that's exactly what it means.

Now you wish to blame the courts, system, and judges, for simply doing there job.

Good luck with that.
edit on 8-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What. A. Shock.

Never saw this coming since they aren't a bunch of scammers.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Same judge who refused to look at evidence of voting irregularities when that evidence was prepared and presented to him? I wouldn't doubt it.

This judges's action does not matter now, because based on the problems Cyber Ninjas found, significant changes are being made, and Arizona's A.G. is investigating potentially criminal acts committed by Arizona election officials.

www.ncsl.org...

Cyber Ninja's mission was accomplished.

edit on 1/8/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What do you call ninjas with red hair?

Ginjas.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hope ain't got jacksnip to do with it.

81 million people DID NOT VOTE for that decrepit old man that calls himself the US president.

And they wouldn't not continue to try to legalize cheat by mail.

Cheat by mail.
edit on 8-1-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
81 million people DID NOT VOTE for that decrepit old man that calls himself the US president.

Sure they did, because the Orange Retard turned himself into Hillary Clinton circa 2016 and got more people to not like him than like him.

But I know, he had a boat parade and yard signs, so he must have been cheated.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I am not saying nuffin. A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Now, I ain’t a rocket enginetist, but that does sound like a well run and credible auditing firm. Maybe I am wrong.

The judge said no such thing, only that ninjas were required to honor a foia request.

Why lie about this?

Who is lying? Here I hope this helps you

On Aug. 24, 2021, Maricopa Superior Court Judge John Hannah ordered the firm to turn over public records including emails and text messages, among others, to the Republic. In his Thursday ruling, Hannah found Cyber Ninjas in contempt of that order.

thehill.com...

How many times do you want to lie about it?

A well known, fairly activist judge, who has NOTHING else to do with the audit, ruled that a private company (that had already stated it's intention to dissolve when the audit was completed) to respond to a government FOIA request from msm.

NOTHING else happened here

A judge ordered ninjas to provide ALL of their employee's personal communication and notes.

The FIRST time a private company has EVER been required to respond to an AZ FOIA request.

Why keep lying about this?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I see the usual suspects still try to take us for idiots.

From 81 million voters to the worse approval ratings in a single year.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I see the usual suspects still try to take us for idiots.

When the 'dey terk er election!' shoe fits, wear it.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How bout stop wasting my god damn time and explain to me.

How Brandon lost 58-60% of his voters within the first year since they all supposedly voted for him

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Could be a setup from Day1 !!

Brilliant strategy and execution from the start !!

Perfect way to "Disprove" something without actually "Proving" a Damn thing 🤣🐹

Now it's all up to the AG investigations 😎

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, when people say they sent someone removed by any means necessary, I assume they longer have any ethical standing whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How Brandon lost 58-60% of his voters within the first year since they all supposedly voted for him

Because he's an idiot.

That doesn't preclude him from beating Big Brain Boat Parade like a drum because the aforementioned retard made himself wholly unlikable. I know this won't register with people who have posters of Trumpy Bear over their beds but more people voted against him than voted for him. The Democrats could have run a pile of cinder blocks and still won that election.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I will make another prediction…this latest “investigation” in Georgia will turn out to be the same. False or misleading claims.

I'll make another prediction...

We all lose since we have Biden or Harris in office another 3 years. How is your life in 2021+ compared to 2016+. If you say great then you are like the .0000001%...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Think back to how they "Proved" Obama has a genuine birth certificate.

File 200 phony lawsuits missing key information (designed to lose) and waaalaaa people automatically believe the birth certificate is real and complete!!

bwaaaahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Not surprising. it was a botched job from the start.

And by the time it got to "fed to chickens" and "bamboo ballots" it was clear that they had no idea what they were doing and were just stringing folks along for financial gain.

Or it was rigged by design (sounds more familiar)

Logic is useless these days 🤣

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'll make another prediction...

We all lose since we have Biden or Harris in office another 3 years. How is your life in 2021+ compared to 2016+. If you say great then you are like the .0000001%...

I'll make one too. Want Biden back in office? Run Trump. He's about the only one who could get him reelected.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
thank God we can silence any questions on illegal ballots. Nobody need be looking in that direction! it's best to just make damn sure everyone knows this was the most secure election in the history of man, and bury any entity who disputes that.

They're buttering-up everybody for November 🤣

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because he's an idiot.

That doesn't preclude him from beating Big Brain Boat Parade like a drum because the aforementioned retard made himself wholly unlikable. I know this won't register with people who have posters of Trumpy Bear over their beds but more people voted against him than voted for him. The Democrats could have run a pile of cinder blocks and still won that election.

Well you know feelings matter over subsistence in running a country. The left could be down to eating pork and beans every night and will still say their life is better now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join