It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas shutting down after judge fines Arizona audit company $50K a day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Cyber Ninjas, a firm hired by the Arizona state Senate to conduct a review of Maricopa County’s election results, on Thursday announced that it is shutting down after a county government report slammed the firm and a judge ordered it to pay $50,000 a day in fines.

Cyber Ninjas, which says it recounted 2.1 million ballots, confirmed Biden beat Trump in the state but claimed in its September draft report that thousands of ballots had issues, including duplicate ballots, voters who cast ballots multiple times and unregistered voters participating in the election.

Maricopa County released a report this month, arguing Cyber Ninjas made 22 misleading claims, 41 inaccurate claims and 13 claims that were false.

Whoopsie. I guess AZ not gunna flip. Any true believers still holding out hope?

I will make another prediction…this latest “investigation” in Georgia will turn out to be the same. False or misleading claims.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Cyber Ninjas, a firm hired by the Arizona state Senate to conduct a review of Maricopa County’s election results, on Thursday announced that it is shutting down after a county government report slammed the firm and a judge ordered it to pay $50,000 a day in fines.

Cyber Ninjas, which says it recounted 2.1 million ballots, confirmed Biden beat Trump in the state but claimed in its September draft report that thousands of ballots had issues, including duplicate ballots, voters who cast ballots multiple times and unregistered voters participating in the election.

Maricopa County released a report this month, arguing Cyber Ninjas made 22 misleading claims, 41 inaccurate claims and 13 claims that were false.

Whoopsie. I guess AZ not gunna flip. Any true believers still holding out hope?

I will make another prediction…this latest “investigation” in Georgia will turn out to be the same. False or misleading claims.

The criminals said 'what, I din do nuffin', and you think this is significant in some way?

Are you claiming that ninjas modified the ballots or envelope images?

Did they fabricate the logroll script?

Did maricopa staff not share the same user names?

Did ninjas just pretend that chain of custody docs weren't there when they received the ballots?

(Done on camera with multiple LEOs observing)

Did ninjas magically erase the missing signatures?

What exactly do you think was inaccurate about the audit results?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I am not saying nuffin. A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Now, I ain’t a rocket enginetist, but that does sound like a well run and credible auditing firm. Maybe I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Not surprising. it was a botched job from the start.

And by the time it got to "fed to chickens" and "bamboo ballots" it was clear that they had no idea what they were doing and were just stringing folks along for financial gain.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I am not saying nuffin. A judge did, specifically on malfeasance by Cyber Ninja, which then cost them 50k a day in fines and ultimately closed the business.

Now, I ain’t a rocket enginetist, but that does sound like a well run and credible auditing firm. Maybe I am wrong.

The judge said no such thing, only that ninjas were required to honor a foia request.

Why lie about this?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Not surprising. it was a botched job from the start.

And by the time it got to "fed to chickens" and "bamboo ballots" it was clear that they had no idea what they were doing and were just stringing folks along for financial gain.

What exactly do you think was 'botched'?

Do you have ANY evidence for that absurd non-specific claim?

Did ninjas alter ballots, envelopes or digital records?

Of course not.

Not even the maricopa criminals tried to claim that.

So what is your claim that ninjas did improperly?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
thank God we can silence any questions on illegal ballots. Nobody need be looking in that direction! it's best to just make damn sure everyone knows this was the most secure election in the history of man, and bury any entity who disputes that.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Tripped, fallen, and cant get up.

Rather poor Ninja's really.

Then again training in their parents base room must leave a lot to be desired.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

The judge said no such thing, only that ninjas were required to honor a foia request.

Why lie about this?

Who is lying? Here I hope this helps you

On Aug. 24, 2021, Maricopa Superior Court Judge John Hannah ordered the firm to turn over public records including emails and text messages, among others, to the Republic. In his Thursday ruling, Hannah found Cyber Ninjas in contempt of that order.

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
thank God we can silence any questions on illegal ballots. Nobody need be looking in that direction! it's best to just make damn sure everyone knows this was the most secure election in the history of man, and bury any entity who disputes that.

Are you saying that this AZ judge was being overly partisan and deliberately destroyed Cyber Ninja to cover up the fraud that tipped the US election in the favor of Biden?

Judge Hannah has been a superior court Judge in AZ from 2005. So for more than 16 years the great people of AZ I have had faith in him. You would discount that?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yes, yes I would. I'd like to get a look into any bank accounts hidden or otherwise to see if any money changed hands.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. EVERY SINGLE time voter fraud evidence was asked to be presented, NO ONE did.

So, the only people who believe there was voter fraud are the people who lost. LOL!

We call those people, SORE LOSERS.

Biden is right. You can't love democracy ONLY WHEN YOU WIN.

We know Trump supporters have given up on democracy, and prefer autocracy, but the rest of us say NO!
edit on 8-1-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

So now they paid the judge? LoL

And what about those other 50 dismissed lawsuits presented by Trump and his allies challenging the election or its outcome.

Did they pay off that mob as well, even the ones that were appointed by Trump?

edit on 8-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Are you saying that this AZ judge was being overly partisan and deliberately destroyed Cyber Ninja to cover up the fraud that tipped the US election in the favor of Biden?

Judge Hannah has been a superior court Judge in AZ from 2005. So for more than 16 years the great people of AZ I have had faith in him. You would discount that?

I'm saying that it's imperative that NOBODY is allowed to look at the legitimacy of the ballots. If that were to happen, there is a chance we would find fraud. And we have too many people who are too invested in the idea that no fraud occurred. It's obvious why nobody is allowed to look. I just hope nobody ever does. Just count them again, and call it good, Like in Georgia. Yep, 2 + 2 still = 4. Most secure election in the history of man. Lie to me harder.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Obviously, since you can't even type out "engineer".

So what about the discrepancies? Reports says vote count speaks for Biden but there were a lot of discrepancies. You just ignore that because it fit's your bias or...?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Obviously, since you can't even type out "engineer".

So what about the discrepancies? Reports says vote count speaks for Biden but there were a lot of discrepancies. You just ignore that because it fit's your bias or...?

Woooooosshh. That didn’t just go over your head, it went into orbit.

My OP focuses on the fact the the supposed “auditors” have been closed for impropriety. Just really funny.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'm saying that it's imperative that NOBODY is allowed to look at the legitimacy of the ballots. If that were to happen, there is a chance we would find fraud. And we have too many people who are too invested in the idea that no fraud occurred. It's obvious why nobody is allowed to look. I just hope nobody ever does. Just count them again, and call it good, Like in Georgia. Yep, 2 + 2 still = 4. Most secure election in the history of man. Lie to me harder.

I would agree. The more times you count, the more opportunities for issues to occur.

As a small aside, am I to take your comment about Georgia that you are satisfied with the election result and the integrity of the process?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Wow! The only way you can believe all claims to be unanswered is to be willingly blind. You are literally swimming in evidence and you state there is no water.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Oouthere because: typo

edit on 8-1-2022 by Oouthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere

Evidence that will hold up in a court of law?

Coz that's not happened yet.

50 dismissed lawsuits, where was there evidence aside from in there own heads?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
How can you have a case when every time it is stated no standing? If my vote has been negated due to criminal activity I have standing, the corrupt and weak courts refusing to hear a case does not mean it is not valid. This is no different than the mafia running the justice system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join