It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goal of MRNA is an Immortality Drug

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Still would have mutated, the rona has been found in the white tail deer population, so if it can jump back and forth between animals and people mutations will continue.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
not gonna make you actually immortal.

its just that so many people will be dying so young that, relatively, you will feel immortal.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Agree - Greys, Thule, Vril, Reptilians, the controllers of these people:

The Great Reset

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Apparently, there will be those of us who will be different...the unvaxed and the modified human. Each have made their choice. I think it's possible we will be able to "heal' the vaxxed in the near future.

originally posted by: sraven
not gonna make you actually immortal.

its just that so many people will be dying so young that, relatively, you will feel immortal.

edit on 1/8/2022 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MapMistress
I have a friend who has just been diagnosed with early stage Parkinson's after being double jabbed. On the day he was getting the results of the tests they ran, he went and had his booster in the morning! Unbelievable!
Now he's turning to me for help. So besides Q10 supplement and being an Aromatherapist I will be suggesting one EO that stimulates the Dopamine production and another which repairs damage, particularly the myelin sheath of nerves. I had success treating a friend diagnosed with Motor Neurone (given 5 years to live) with this second oil and 10 years later he is still with us and all MN gone. So when you said this....

Although injected stem cells in Parkinsons patients have the most noticeable results, the key to neurogenesis is to make the body repair its own neurons. So really one needs to achieve mass production of astrocytes, because astrocytes repair damaged neurons and make new neurons.

It gave me something to research as to why this particular EO might have this neurogenesis response. Thank you for that.

Now to the bolded part. Can you point me in the direction of the specific vitamins which help the production of these astrocytes and neurons please and thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

The purpose of eliminating beef and cow dairy from the diet of a person infected with Parkinsons is to eliminate the source of the abnormal protein that causes Parkinsons. Parkinsons is caused by an abnormal protein called alpha-synuclein which unfolds inside dopamine-producing neurons. Once the abnormal protein alpha-synuclein is in the neuron, the immune system destroys the infected neuron.

Based on correlations, Parkinsons most likely candidate for the source of the abnormal protein alpha-synuclein is beef consumption. Beef consumption globally correlates with incidents of Parkinsons cases. So to heal the body and stimulate neurogenesis, one has to eliminate the source of the abnormal protein alpha-synuclein. That means eliminating beef and cow dairy from diet.

There's other meats to eat. But to heal, no cows allowed.
____

Vitamins and Herbs for Neurogenesis

1. A good vitamin B complex. Be sure when looking for B12 that you get one that the human body absorbs. If you see a label that says 6000%, that means that the human body is unable to absorb it. Nutritional Yeast has good B12.

2. Gingko Biloba-- which increases blood circulation.

3. Panax Ginseng - a brain food

4. Lions Mane Mushroom. The components of lions mane can reach the brain through the blood brain barrier and are direct food for astrocytes and forming neurons
Can Lion's Mane Mushroom Improve Brain Function

5. Bacopa Monnieri, which is a plant that feeds the growth of dendrites. Dendrites are nerves that connect between neurons.
Neuroprotective and Neurorescue Mode of Action of Bacopa monnieri (L.) In Parkinsons

6. Banisteriopsis caapi. An Amazon tribe herbal used for the treatment of Parkinsons
Banisteriopsis caapi, a Forgotten Potential Therapy for Parkinson's Disease
____

Once the brain, astrocytes, dendrites and neurons have their food to regenerate, they just need a little stimulation. The only non-invasive way to stimulate neurogenesis is ultrasonic sound waves or ultrasonic music.

How can ultrasonic brain stimulation cure brain diseases?

____
And that's neurogenesis without m-RNA.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Gee.... Immortality. Then all we have to look forward to as a guarantee for the rest of our lives is taxes for all eternity.

No thanks. I like having an escape hatch.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I kind of covered this topic a few years ago. AS SEEN HERE
The jest of all this is that there is a cult operating within the Government that is seeking out this solution. It's not the only group looking for something, but I'll leave that topic for another time.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That is absolutely brilliant! Thank you so very much.
I'll get the info over to my friend.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Fantastic, you should make a thread on this topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Maybe is a false positive for the disease due to the jab, he should get tested again a few months from now and see if he still test postive, meanwhile some natural prevention will help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join