It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear proof of space time portal opening STARLINK MISSION streamed live 06 January 2022

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome
Clear proof? Good lord, the UFO community here is used and abused. You guys will literally grasp at anything at this point. Your hyperbolic title immediately turned me off. Humble yourself, recognize that this anomaly could have any number of explanations, and then promote discussion to debunk/confirm. You do not exist inside Elon Musk’s head, and therefore cannot claim to know what he “knows.”

Please, enough. And, no, I’m not a Musk apologist; I am anti brain-microchip.

I don’t understand posts like this at all. Is it anomalous? Sure. Is there a reasonable explanation for why camera footage from our atmosphere could exhibit strange phenomena? Absolutely. How can you possibly leap to space-time portal? For the love of God, wouldn’t you rather utilize the vast knowledge-base here to determine whether or not there is a legitimate reason for what you deem to be “CLEAR PROOF” ???

I swear, a hawk could # on your windshield and this community would start screeching “UFO!!!!”

Yes. Just like those clear and precise letters that they found on Mars thread. There's a lot of good stuff out there, sometimes you wonder if the thread is intended to derail the topic as a whole.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
I don't think the OP is talking about the white flash but the ring to the left of the left flyswatter looking thing in the pic in the OP and saying that the white dot came out of there.

edit on 8-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

the white dot could just be one of the many satellites being dropped by this rocket. Based on what I have learned from James Oberg, I suspect the ring was a plume of exhaust and the dot is one of those satellites. I won't be able to explain the physics behind it the way he does, but it seems to more logical answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nairda

originally posted by: daskakik
I don't think the OP is talking about the white flash but the ring to the left of the left flyswatter looking thing in the pic in the OP and saying that the white dot came out of there.

Got it! …….WOW!

Only thing I can think of …. Is perhaps an ejected booster assembly “O” type of ring or casing (assuming it’s perfectly round but shown at an angle) for joining booster stage assemblies …??????

Or it’s a bonafide something else……. It would be awesome as a portal….or UFO. Or a engines/thrusters smoke ring in space if that’s possible…….I’m not ready to jump there yet…

For me….the white dot is to far right to have come out of the object…..imo …… also the altitudes between the object and white dot seem considerable.

Dual anomaly footage! Not bad at all…

Thanx 😉🍻
👽🛸
edit on 8-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

I swear, a hawk could # on your windshield and this community would start screeching “UFO!!!!”

Can I use that if needed in the future ?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I'd be interested in seeing evidence of it being a time space portal. Looks like a multiverse adjustment bubble to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

That's really weird, and it's well away from the rocket. Did anybody else notice the debris moving on the engine at the 20:12 mark on the right screen?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Cool find..

Some of you have NEVER watched a single episode of SG-1 and yes I think that show is laughing in our face with truths.

edit on 1/8/2022 by mblahnikluver because: fix image

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Just curious if you attack the media with their over the top misleading titles or is it just on a forum hiding behind a name?

The title is sensational but it made YOU comment right? Got you thinking.... or maybe not that part. You spoke without thinking.

Care to give us your explanation on what that is? Instead of hurling insults why not offer your own opinion with what it could be....

You should probably open your mind a bit more, truth is stranger than fiction. Not everything is as it appears...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

woah, nice catch.. did not notice that at first
what the hell is that ?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Did anybody notice the white dot coming from the same direction like that portal?

It's visible before the "portal" comes into view and the course would be in line with it. There are more of these moving white dots. Satellites?

There are more of these throughout the video, if I set up my monitor different there are tons of these very easy to spot. When I turn down framerate on my 49" ultra wide I get trails on moving objects, that way it's easy to trace them.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The rockets are cold.

Very cold.

They're fueled with liquid oxygen, a cryogenic fluid, and RP1 (essentially highly refined kerosene). The colder they are, the more dense they become. The more dense they become, the more energy you have for the engines.

This causes ice to form on the rocket. The humid air of Florida also helps water to condense on the rocket body, especially as the fueling process ends right before launch (the LO is no longer being actively cooled once loaded).

This, like the poofs of gas from the cold gas maneuvering thrusters, is normal and seen in literally every launch, every time, of pretty much every rocket (unless it's one that uses solid fuel).

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nairda
An amazing live space-time portal of some sort opens and the onboard camera from the Falcon 9 booster cuts away intentionally.

Two assumptions in one sentence, that this is a space-time portal and that the camera cut away intentionally.

The circular opening of the portal appears out of nowhere on the left bottom of the booster screen, before the camera cuts off and switches to the internal view of the booster.

It appears from behind the rocket, not "out of nowhere".

Elon, tell us who or what just came through the portal lol.

More assumptions.
Even if that was a portal, why do you assume any thing passed through it and why do you assume "it came through the portal" and not that it went through the portal to the other side?

I think Ophiuchus1 is right, it looks like an O ring of some kind.

Good find, nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Cool find..

Some of you have NEVER watched a single episode of SG-1 and yes I think that show is laughing in our face with truths.

I saw some episodes, didn't like it much.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It looks like one of Sonic the hedghog's rings,

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The chances that it is some kind of portal appeared right at the moment a Falcon 9 flies by and catches it with the onboard booster cam is pretty small i guess.

The chances that it is just debris from the stage seperation is much bigger , the ring is probably part of the booster and top stage intersection.
edit on 8-1-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No offense, but I personally witnessed a triangle-shaped silent flying UFO back in Canada, and actually, I like Elon Musk and I have moved to South Padre Island for 8 months last year just to go and visit the Boca Chica site - now called "Starbase City", just to see for myself the starship and be there for the first test flights ( which were amazing ). BUT at the same time, while being there ( maybe it's just me being lucky I guess) I have also observed 2 circular-shaped UFO's traveling at great speed right above the Boca Chica site and moving along towards the Mexican territory, and on another occasion saw few triangle-shaped crafts coming from the Mexican side and disappearing over the Golf of Mexico. Both sightings were late at night after 2 AM ( I used to go fishing at night while being there, on a Pier close to the bridge that unites South Padre Island with Port Isabel). Why am I saying Elon is pulling our leg?? Because both times the vehicles flew above the site where the Starship is being developed. I am sure they have records of the incidents because the people there work 24 hours in 4 shifts. PLUS - they have satellite tracking dishes on-site and radars. SO I am now convinced, that ELON is intentionally brushing these facts about UFOs aside, and the video I just saw re-inforces my belief that it is so in the most picture-perfect manner. -reply to: LetTheColdCome

edit on 8-1-2022 by Nairda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Show us a picture that resembles the circular formation in this video, I have personally never seen anything like that, in any other launch. That is the reason I have posted it.- a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Too many probabilities - again I would have never posted it if it was a regular happening thing when a Falcon 9 launches. Go look at any other launch of Falcon 9 . All of them are on Youtube and there is nothing similar to this. Just saying I did my homework before posting.- a reply to: TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Can I use that if needed in the future ?

What’s mine is yours!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join