It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measures Being Taken to Change Voting and Election Rules in All 50 States.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I find it very interesting that you can use party affiliation to determine which states want greater controls on voting and which states want less. I would point out that there is only one reason anyone would want less control over something so important - to allow cheating to take place. There are more than enough avenues by which sick, home bound, infirmed, or otherwise incapacitated legal voters can participate in the process. None of that requires leaving massive loopholes in the process through which illegal voting can take place. Yet the loopholes are all but mandated by the present administration.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
i dont get the issue Republicans have with mail-in ballots, to me it seems like allowing people to vote at home relieves social pressure faced at voting places and gives them time to research candidates before voting. seems people right now are rushed to vote for whichever party dominates the area and is given no time for proper research on the other candidates.

you cant be serious

you dont see why mail in voting is fradulant?

you really cant understand that?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
We have gotten to a point that super easy is a right in everything. Just pick any topic and it boils down to if it isn't easy then you are trampling someone's rights. Looking at voting, the left wants it to the point you do not need to even lift a finger and vote, no need to determine where you live or who you are to vote. Having just an ounce of effort in anything is now some horrible thought.

The deal is that it is easier to collect ballots in big cities than in the urban environment, One person could just walk and collect 1000s to ballots while greatly influencing the direction these people will vote without them really voting. As example, if every republican who lives in AOC's district voted she would lose, so the liberals know it is all about ballot harvesting to win anything they want.

edit on 11-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
It's the left looking to cheat even more.

Even though all states with ballot "drop-off boxes" know that this type of system is used for various levels of election cheating, only a couple have severely restricted the availability of ballot drop-off boxes.

Wisconsin did so this past week, after a detailed audit demonstrated massive numbers of illegal ballots were counted in association with the November 2020 election.

Wisconsin Drop Boxes severely restricted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
i dont get the issue Republicans have with mail-in ballots, to me it seems like allowing people to vote at home relieves social pressure faced at voting places and gives them time to research candidates before voting. seems people right now are rushed to vote for whichever party dominates the area and is given no time for proper research on the other candidates.

Do you really think people will put in an ounce of effort if they do not need to put in an ounce of effort? No one knows how you vote unless you tell, so not sure what you are talking about. People who actually care would have zero issues with getting a voters ID and would WANT to vote. Vote harvesting is what the liberals do, and making so they can harvest door to door and then just drop off all those ballots with zero oversight is what they want.

In the 90s I witness them using actual school busses to pick people up and pay them to vote, wink wink, here is 10 bucks for lunch too, BTW vote for this person, or better yet we will fill it out for you.

Especially for local elections that in most cases take very little number of votes to win. Think how that plays out if you do not even need the person to physically vote for you.

edit on 11-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

10.20.2022 Reality Check

Over the past year, President Biden, Stacey Abrams, Al Sharpton, and the Liberal media screamed about the new Voter-ID laws in Georgia, causing "JIM CROW" restrictions on voting.

Liberal elitists who think minorities are too stupid to get an ID-card are WRONG AGAIN.

Georgia, through early voting ahead of the Nov 8th election, has just SHATTERED ALL PRIOR TURNOUT RECORDS!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

-Liberals Need to Look in the Mirror and Reassess Their Grip on Reality-

top topics

<< 1   >>

join