It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batch numbers and lethal dose testing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It looks like the batch codes have been worked out, and because of no liability, they are testing lethal doses on humans. Here Stew gives a website to check on how toxic your batch number was. It is the same with regards to Phizer Johnson and Moderna. They just use different coding. This has come out due to hackers getting into the Big Pharma database. If your batch code starts with EW or EN run, at least you can check your batch numbers if mandated. www.bitchute.com...://howbad.info/pfizer.html Check your lot numbers here.

edit on 7-1-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Link not working pal.

At a guess it's this video:

Vaccine Batch Numbers
edit on 7/1/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Seems to have vanished...wonder why 🙄

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Both links are dead or redirect.

I found this using search words 'vaccine batch numbers'
it is the sole hit:

www.bitchute.com...

The actual title on BC is 'how bad is my batch-independent research by international team'.
The channel is PerthObserver, from 18 December '21.

Am currently watching.

# 1530
edit on 7-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Claiming to be independent researchers from around the world holds zero weight without credentials. For all we know, it could be a group of fast food workers that don't like the mandates.

Claims like this really need evidence, or they're just adding to the fake news narrative.

Bitchute looks more and more like a radical propaganda site with every post.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bitchute is a hosting platform, just like youtube, with less censorship.

It's not responsible for what it's users upload.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Bitchute is a hosting platform, just like youtube, with less censorship.

It's not responsible for what it's users upload.

Thus the lack of quality. I can't imagine any credible person wasting their efforts on such a sketchy platform.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If the other platforms are actively blocking and censoring information then people will find a way to share their content without oversight.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Lets try this . www.bitchute.com...
Sometimes it happens.
edit on 7-1-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The problem with " Credentials™ " : is that you're going to rely on some sort of ' Authority™ ', or ' Governing-Body™ ' to supply them.

TPTSB™ know this , support, foment, and control this.

This is why we laugh at : ' Trust-The-Science™ ' today.

It's not science : it's bought and paid-for Marketing™ and information-control.

If it has any kind of influence on the public : it is owned and controlled.

Still Love yer avatar.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
The speaker in the video claims to be one of hundreds of doctors and scientist speaking out. If they want people to believe their warning, their credentials would go a long way.
Heck, she could just be a rabid anti-vaxxer trying to spread her beliefs. Without some sort of supporting evidence, it's just another rant.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Understand what you mean, by saying it is useful for showing the public-at-large.

But can we not also consider, sometimes : that we are not responsible to find a method of mass-communication, that will suddenly convince millions on our point-of view ?

There is an idea that we should just speak things as we see them, and perhaps, one or two could relate ?

So sure : some members of the public, and certainly the Technocrats™ themselves : will always call for the voice of ' Approuved Policy™ 'distributors and enforcers.

Should not ATS™ encourage critical-thinking, and thus weighing what someone might say ; rather that than just give them a free Legit™-Credible™ pass because they have some sort of Official™ Approuval™, or Accreditation™ ?

Perhaps you were mostly meaning how to show credibility to Normies™ ?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There was this site that shows how bad the batches are:
www.howbad.info...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Have you seen what is happening? the vaxed and triple vaxed are the ones bringing in the variants.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Check your pms..

I find it funny you have to publicly announce you sent a pm...private message.

Will this ever get fixed?

blend

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Have you seen what is happening? the vaxed and triple vaxed are the ones bringing in the variants.

I sure have, and there are plenty of sites that provide EVIDENCE, so why do we need a bunch of threads on a sketchy site that offers nothing more than anecdotal stories? ATS is/should be better than this. We should be holding ourselves to a higher standard and going for quality instead of quantity with our threads.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Bitchute does to information what radical extremists do to any movement; low quality information doesn't convince truth seekers in a positive way.
What's sad is the number of people willing to take everything posted on that site a gospel- just because someone said it and claims to be an expert.
It shoot be called 'The Bitchute Onion' IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I never send PM 's ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: blend57

I never send PM 's ?

I very rarely do either..but it'd be nice if you could send them and recieve them privately...as is suggested by the name of the correspondence: "private message".

*sigh*

Maybe someday...

Thanks!
blend
edit on 9-1-2022 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Facebook has removed the link, and called it a "bad thought" so I would say that's an endorsement of the information if they don't want it to spread.

new topics

top topics

join