It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Vaxxers Target Covid Patient Claiming he's a Crisis Actor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: zosimov

en.wikipedia.org...

Another little gem.

What's this got to do with this thread?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I wasn’t replying to you.

It’s an example of a actor lying on TV and endorsed by the US government, most likely coached by the intelligence services to justify a war that killed millions.

If you can’t see how that’s relevant then you’re truly lost.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I wasn’t replying to you.

It’s an example of a actor lying on TV and endorsed by the US government, most likely coached by the intelligence services to justify a war that killed millions.

If you can’t see how that’s relevant then you’re truly lost.

I know. So can't I reply to you?

Here you go.

news.sky.com...

Govt actor? Fake news?

Please stay on topic rather than trying to derail this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This thread is about crisis actors, something you seem to doubt the existence of. I’ve just provided you an irrefutable example.

You then went off on a tangent as it clearly was a spanner in the works to the narrative you’re trying to spin.

There’s far more dangerous pathogens and dangers to human health, most of which have now taken a back seat so we can funnel all our resources into fighting a mild respiratory illness.

A ban on tobacco as an example would have saved more lives than vaccines.

edit on 11/1/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This thread is about crisis actors, something you seem to doubt the existence of. I’ve just provided you an irrefutable example.

You then went off on a tangent as it clearly was a spanner in the works to the narrative you’re trying to spin.

There’s far more dangerous pathogens and dangers to human health, most of which have now taken a back seat so we can funnel all our resources into fighting a mild respiratory illness.

Me trying to spin a narrative?

Like you aren't?

Spin away. You must be getting dizzy.

Any comment on what I posted? Other than spin?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yeah, if this young guy was genuinely hospitalised solely due to a coronavirus infection then I’m surprised, very few people of that age in good health have such a major reaction, something the media know yet have emphasised and propagandised what is an extremely rare case.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

"Poor journalism" would be rushed or mistaken information. Sensational lies for the sake of presenting a fake narrative is not what I'd consider poor journalism, and throws all credibility out the window.

CBC had to admit the use of a dummy (cheap crisis actor) after getting busted. Lots of dummy use in various countries by the media.

nationalpost.com...

And here is a real live crisis actor with a contract. (more expensive kind) Lots of examples of this going on as well.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Remember this gem….

It’s too late’: US doctor says dying patients begging for Covid vaccine

Thu 22 Jul 2021 12.19 EDT

theguardian.com...

“I’m admitting young, healthy people to the hospital with very serious Covid infections,” wrote Cobia in a Facebook post on Sunday.
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late,” she added, referring to patients who have to be put on a ventilator.

Vs this probably being more close to the truth..

Doctor's viral Facebook plea for people to get vaccinated hit with criticisms and questions
Some social media users are issuing caution on sharing a doctor's plea on getting the vaccine 'uncritically'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yeah, if this young guy was genuinely hospitalised solely due to a coronavirus infection then I’m surprised, very few people of that age in good health have such a major reaction, something the media know yet have emphasised and propagandised what is an extremely rare case.

Very few? Maybe. That does not equate to "none" though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join