It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Vaxxers Target Covid Patient Claiming he's a Crisis Actor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So, Covid patient gets online abuse from anti vaxxers. Vile abuse. Is it me, or is it the antivaxxers who are spreading hate and Disinfo, and if so, why?

What is wrong with these people?

Enough is enough. Surely?

www.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Anti Vaxxers Target Covid Patient Claiming he's a Crisis Actor

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oops.

BBC News - 'Crisis actor' conspiracy theory: How anti-vax activists targeted a Covid patient
www.bbc.co.uk...

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thank goodness we are evolved enough as a species to understand that a few anti experimental jab idiots and their behaviour doesn't constitute the majority of people who are against the jab, Oh wait the BBC and the OP don't seem to understand this basic concept....wow!
edit on th012044 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, Covid patient gets online abuse from anti vaxxers. Vile abuse. Is it me, or is it the antivaxxers who are spreading hate and Disinfo, and if so, why?

www.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Anti Vaxxers Target Covid Patient Claiming he's a Crisis Actor

So.... When the shoe is on the other foot, the vaxxers get all whiny? Unvaccinated people have been getting sh*t on by vaccinated people for over a year now, getting the blame for everything bad that happens. But when one vaccinated person gets the same dose of medicine (no pun intended), they can't handle it. Sounds about right...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Thank goodness we are evolved enough as a species to understand that a few anti experimental jab idiots and their behaviour doesn't constitute the majority of people who are against the jab, Oh wait the BBC and the OP don't seem to understand this basic concept....wow!

So, you are in favour of all the vile abuse he got?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What a terrible shame.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So.... When the shoe is on the other foot, the vaxxers get all whiny? Unvaccinated people have been getting sh*t on by vaccinated people for over a year now, getting the blame for everything bad that happens. But when one vaccinated person gets the same dose of medicine (no pun intended), they can't handle it. Sounds about right...

So you didn't bother reading my source?

Hello?

He was unvaccinated.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It was the media who targeted this poor man and doxxed him for all the crazies to see.

This one is on the heartless media freaks.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Too bad. He's getting the same treatment that those who are unvaccinated have received, by Presidents, PMs and their Lord and Savior St. Fauci.

In other words...Karmas a bitch, ain't it.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And that the BBC has been complicit in this whole deception since the beginning so can we really say the story isn't propaganda, perhaps with true origins but manipulated for the agenda?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No my point is that your motivations are the same as someone who posts videos of crimes by black folk, then claims he's not racist.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hello?

He was unvaccinated.
The BBC?A source,holy cow!Pravda looks truthful compared to the BBC and we all know there's no truth in Pravda.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
online?

his PC must have an off switch, right?

hey how about that tennis dude in Australia that is unvaxxed.

link   

No my point is that your motivations are the same as someone who posts videos of crimes by black folk, then claims he's not racist.

Seriously?

link   

originally posted by: zosimov

It was the media who targeted this poor man and doxxed him for all the crazies to see.

This one is on the heartless media freaks.

I would not be surprised to find the BBC had anonymous accounts sending him the abuse to create a story to smear people.

For the record I'm against abusing people for personal choices but would turn a blind eye to abuse aimed at the Jimmy Savile Channel.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Here in the states we got bill gates and msm laughing about Taking away social security benefits for the unvaxxed .My unvaxxed people stand together with my vaxxed people. The divide ain't gonna work.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Hello?

He was unvaccinated.
The BBC?A source,holy cow!Pravda looks truthful compared to the BBC and we all know there's no truth in Pravda.

Really? OK........

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join