It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS Justice Kagan Inadvertently Spotlights Ridiculousness of Mandates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Obviously the progressive wing of the SCOTUS is scrambling to preserve the government's right to be dictatorial because that's what progressives do... so no surprise there, HOWEVER Kagan just made an argument that is 180-degrees opposite everything the government she is so beholden to has claimed:

In a fiery, point-blank exchange, Justice Kagan said: "What the secretary is doing here, is saying to providers, you know what, like, basically the one thing you can't do is to kill your patients. So we you have to get vaccinated so that you are not transmitting the disease that can kill elderly Medicare patients, that can kill sick Medicaid patients."

"I mean, that seems like a pretty basic infection-prevention measure," Kagan continued. "You can't be the carrier of the disease."

Someone failed to inform the justice that the official narrative on what a vaccine is and what a vaccine does have been changed to ensure the alert amongst us don't use the traditional definition of a vaccine against this misnamed vaccine. The shots do NOTHING to prevent someone from acquiring and transmitting COVID. We've been told that by the Biden admin so frequently that I am a bit stunned Kagan would open the door to "prevention of being the carrier of the disease" in her arguments. It would seem that the legal experts who brought the case against the Biden admin before the SCOTUS could drive a Mac truck through the door Kagan just opened.

Let's see if they are permitted to do so or if this turns out to be another SCOTUS ruling in which the court demonstrates how freedom and liberty cannot exist when the government is it's own judge.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Now they care about medicaid and Medicare patients?

Someone should inform Cuomo and Whitmer.

So, like, what we have here is basically an ill informed judge.

Great.....

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Scotus highlights the complete idiocacy of the world we live in.

Lawyers,Politicians are defining science,medicine,biology instead of people that go get phds in the subject matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What we are seeing now in many areas, especially in Texas, is that due to medicaid provisions, you cannot work in many clinical environments without being "fully vaccinated". So here, where we aren't really having a major surge, we are having an issue with staffing creating the appearance of a "major surge". Up north, its only worse, as they are having their seasonal surge and lack staff to handle it.

The company I work for has general counsel as the executive leadership. We have ignored any notions of vaccines among staff. I take that to mean she believes it won't be something that can be enforced, or will be enforced. I'd guess about half our staff is vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Someone failed to inform the justice that the official narrative on what a vaccine is and what a vaccine does have been changed to ensure the alert amongst us don't use the traditional definition of a vaccine against this misnamed vaccine. The shots do NOTHING to prevent someone from acquiring and transmitting COVID.

Unfortunately, that's not what any of the states' Solicitors argued. In fact, they went out of their way to insist that they agree with the official government's stance on the efficacy of the vaccines, and they were insistent that they were NOT arguing against that narrative.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Have been listening pretty interesting, I can't remember ever listening to a case before the SC, argued perfectly if there is no stay, many people will quit their jobs.

It might be for show but it sounds fairly intense the Justices aren't messing around

edit on 7-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Great.....

I don't think she is ill informed. I think she is bought and paid for, and is following the script.

We have passed the point of insanity as far as this whole thing goes. The fact they stay glued to a boat that is full of holes, yet still are trying to force people to get on board, while it is obvious the boat is sinking. Shows you just how much control they think they have over us, or just how insane they think we are.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Have been listening pretty interesting, I can't remember ever listening to a case before the SC, argued perfectly if there is no stay, many people will quit their jobs.

It might be for show but it sounds fairly intense the Justices aren't messing

My first was gore trying to steal Florida.

Have been hooked ever since.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey Sookie, Haven't seen you in a while glad to see you here, hope all is well...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Someone failed to inform the justice that the official narrative on what a vaccine is and what a vaccine does have been changed to ensure the alert amongst us don't use the traditional definition of a vaccine against this misnamed vaccine. The shots do NOTHING to prevent someone from acquiring and transmitting COVID.

Unfortunately, that's not what any of the states' Solicitors argued. In fact, they went out of their way to insist that they agree with the official government's stance on the efficacy of the vaccines, and they were insistent that they were NOT arguing against that narrative.

That's very concerning. I think one point which all but the most extreme (on either side of this argument) can agree on is the fact that these COVID mRNA shots are extremely leaky by vaccine standards and that is not something we've ever dealt with in a widely used vaccine before. One could argue the flu vaccine is the closest thing to the levels of imperfection the COVID shot records, however even with the flu shot the truth is that the shot is effective against whatever predicted dominant flu strain the medical community has gambled on being the prevailing strain for a given year while providing little to no protection against any other strain that pops up. In the case of these COVID shots, it seems like it has been nothing but moving goalposts... initially breakthroughs were promised to be "extremely rare" then when that was proven not to be the case, the shot prevented any symptomatic cases, that became "hospitalizations are extraordinarily rare," which has devolved into "severe illness (ICU/Intubation) and death are extremely rare." Honestly, if not for the fact that Omicron seems to be the least harsh of all the known variants so far, I am not sure where the official narrative would have gone to now... because it is obvious that the vaccines do very, very little where prevention of Omicron is concerned.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No Vaxx
No Mask
No Mandate

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

With language such as ‘you know what, like’… one might better call her Justice Valley Girl.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sounds like they're skirting around the vaers reports?

Mandatory vaers reports for the injured is only common sense ATP.

Exercising discovery in a high court case and all...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i suggest SCOTUS require testing of a sizable group of Vaxxed & Boostered patients for a year or so protection to see if 'they' have recurring symptoms of COVID or have cycles of low-grade reinfection... cases of Chronic Covid while resuming normal living

i think that getting the covid vaccine condemn One to a lifetime of annoying infections of covid, mild but chronic (like allergy sufferers)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't pay much attention to this Supreme Court anymore. I have come to the conclusion they are just as corrupted as the rest of the federal government.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She should have spared the people of her cringe worthy
response, and just did her job, which is to uphold The
Constitution. It doesn't matter what she thinks, unless
she is capable of relating her thoughts to how they
might be in line with something legal.

Unfortunately, she a a few others want to subject
the entire country to their fweelings, and their
own idea of fweedom.

edit on 7-1-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Great.....

I don't think she is ill informed. I think she is bought and paid for, and is following the script.

We have passed the point of insanity as far as this whole thing goes. The fact they stay glued to a boat that is full of holes, yet still are trying to force people to get on board, while it is obvious the boat is sinking. Shows you just how much control they think they have over us, or just how insane they think we are.

It proves they're insane. In most movies with psychopaths, the killer would act ridiculous carefree and take risks till the very end. He'd stay put in a position that most people would realize can't end well for them (like surrounded by cops ) and will still laugh hysterical etc
edit on 7-1-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Great.....

They are expensive. Government wants them to die, so they can spend the money on their pet pork projects.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

She isn't keeping up with the news.

Apparently most of the people with the latest variant actually have been double vaxed and many boosted.

The latest by the administration is that "no the vaccinations don't prevent you from getting COVID, or from infecting others." It just helps make the infection less severe.

The judges should know this, if they don't, well -

edit on 1/7/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I hear Joe Biden has gotten rid of six advisors from his team, because they want Americans to learn how to live with covid-19, like we live with the flu and the common cold.

President Biden and Dr Fauci get no money and no pleasure out of that, so they are ignoring those advisors.

Worst president ever!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join