It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Moment unvaccinated Doctor challenges Sajid Javid over vaccine mandates" YES!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I'm not going to apologise, this is brilliant! I am just very surprised Sky News didn't cut it!
A voice for NATURAL IMMUNITY!
I have nothing more to add.....well except a bit more description...
One of our front line UK ICU doctors politely and SCIENTIFICALLY told our health minister Sajid Javid (slimy snake) why he will not be taking the injection. Sajid Javid was clearly not expecting this reply to his question of "what do you think to the new rule about requiring vaccination?" addressing nurses. They look really uncomfortable....then in steps Doc!
and BOOM!
Link with video, well worth the 1 minute watch
Rainbows
Jane

Your society is in decline when your health minister is named sajid javid.

Look at Americas heath advisor.

Really why would that be?

Standards, the standards today are very low.
Who is London's mayor?

That doesn't really answer the question.

What about having a minister named Sajid Javid means society is in decline?

What is javids nationality?
Why is he in England?

What are his credentials?

History has shown such nationalities to have poor health care.
While others have extremely good heath care.

Like the mayor of London, they dont seem to be a part of the English culture. Their actions seem to be at odds with english tradition.

He is English having been born in England.

He is in England being a serving government minister and living here.

His credentials are he has been a MP 11 years and a minister for 7 after an apparently very successful private sector career.

What nationalities are you in about?He is english.

He has been a member of the conservative party 30 years, what more part of english culture do you want?

I can't Imagine he has much in common with the major of london who us in a different political party. Well other than a couple of things that you seem to have issues with.

He looks like the opposite of what thousands of years of English culture look like?

Maybe that's a good or bad thing.

But it seemed during the 60s, 70, 80s and 90s people were more content. And you can look at the family names during that era. Look at the health ministers, pictures are a 1000 words.

Today's current environment, eveyone seems very discontent and history will show what family names were of this time, what health ministers

You can spot the symptoms of a civilization in decline.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Name 20 of the so called 100 experts that Sajid bases his policy on.

Your claim not mine.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He seems to have issues reading a room for a accomplish politician.

All the medical professionals he was talking to in that video clearly didn't agree with his point of view. One had the courage to challenge him; the others staying quite as not to challenge a man of his stature.

It's interesting how javids started out the conversation seeming to want to hear others opinions on the subject but as soon as his opinion was challenged he had to shut it down right away.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not going to apologise, this is brilliant! I am just very surprised Sky News didn't cut it!
One of our front line UK ICU doctors politely and SCIENTIFICALLY told our health minister Sajid Javid (slimy snake) why he will not be taking the injection. Sajid Javid was clearly not expecting this reply to his question of "what do you think to the new rule about requiring vaccination?" addressing nurses. They look really uncomfortable....then in steps Doc!
and BOOM!
Rainbows
Jane

Who is London's mayor?

Why is he in England?

Like the mayor of London, they dont seem to be a part of the English culture. Their actions seem to be at odds with english tradition.

His credentials are he has been a MP 11 years and a minister for 7 after an apparently very successful private sector career.

He has been a member of the conservative party 30 years, what more part of english culture do you want?

I can't Imagine he has much in common with the major of london who us in a different political party. Well other than a couple of things that you seem to have issues with.

He looks like the opposite of what thousands of years of English culture look like?

But it seemed during the 60s, 70, 80s and 90s people were more content. And you can look at the family names during that era. Look at the health ministers, pictures are a 1000 words.

Today's current environment, eveyone seems very discontent and history will show what family names were of this time, what health ministers

I can spot the symptoms of outright racism easier.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Riouz5

Since they're not supposed to be experts in the subject I hardly think that it carries any weight, wouldn't somebody with a qualification in an earth or space science be more appropriate?

Tell you what, I'll just pick some names at random from Linkedin who have PhD in relevant topics and tell you that they're into flat earth, and then challenge you to prove that they aren't. That's how you usually do it, isn't it?

Still won't change the fact that the gut in the video is a member form a tiny tiny minority. You only need to watch programs like Skinwalker Ranch to demonstrate that smart people can believe dumb things.

Despite all the strawman arguments and appeals to authority that you've displayed in this thread you've actually gone and made a really good point!

We should immediately stop listening to a word Dr Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus have to say on anything Covid or vaccine related. None of them are "true" experts in those fields.

Also you should immediately show all of us your qualifications. If anything you've made comments on in these forums are not something you are an expert in then we should dismiss anything you say as irrelevant and worthless.

Am I correct in how this works?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dunno how to create my own thread. Just got diagnosed with covid. Have been sick for maybe 3 days now and honestly it's like a mild case of the flu. Been searching for a way to actually post but cant find anything on how to start a new thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent
Click on the Forums tab and select the best one that fits with what your thread will be about. Then you'll find another tab to start a thread. Just follow the ATS instructions.
Hope that helps and you feel better soon.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

and BOOM!
Rainbows
Jane

Who is London's mayor?

Why is he in England?

I can spot the symptoms of outright racism easier.

I seldom agree with you but that was pretty blatant.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Recently started wondering about the hospitalization and death rate pre mandate vs post mandate for hospital workers.

Not sure I've seen any study on that and seems like, that should be big evidence for supporting or defeating the mandate for front line workers.

Pfizer was granted EUA and began administering the 'vaccine' on December 10, 2020- so there really isn't any 'before vaccination' data to work with. They did a really, really good job of muddying the waters, including unblinding the study in April, and offering the vaccine to the placebo group.
The majority of people in charge of any studies and analyzing data have strong ties to big pharma, just like congress uses all democrats and Rino's for their 'unbiased' investigatory committees.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ARM1968

It's less lethal, but it's going around the world like herpes in a co-ed dorm.

Plus, right now it's not the death rate that's the problem, it's that people are sick at home. You can't run a business when you can't get enough people together in one place to actually do the running because half of them are sick in bed.

Simply having people getting sick is a real problem.

Your 'experts' are telling us the research shows little to no effect on the Omicron variant from the vaccine. Why take something that is proven not to work?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

and BOOM!
Rainbows
Jane

Thankyou for referring us here from the other thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I like studying immunology, not the sales tactics of pharmaceutical companies and their agencies that want us to think that their prestigious titles are more relevant than the doctors who work with diseases. Yes, some medicines are essential, but I will never believe that the way they are presently steering our beliefs in this particular vaccine is correct.

I am not an anti-vaxer, I study metabolism and immunology the most. It is my opinion that keeping our immune systems stimulated at high levels for extended periods can cause some problems in our bodies with varying consequences in long term health problems. Our antibodies should go down when not needed and boost when we are exposed to a disease again. Taxing the immune system continuously is definitely not wise.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Possibly this has been posted elsewhere.

Bit I don't care.

1,000 of the King's College Hospitals 14,000 have not been vaccinated.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Two stunning facts in one.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Dr James says he is not against all Covid vaccination but feels he was framed as such online, after opposing compulsory jabs.

He describes himself as "pro-choice and pro-vaccine", saying his point was specifically about the science behind the mandate not the vaccine itself.

i can agree with that no one should be forced and he seems to state is not against vaccinations

Dr James's comments were eagerly seized on by those against vaccination, including some promoting false theories such as the virus is a hoax.

But Dr James stands by his comments: "If people wish to polarise, they will do that," he says.

Good on him for just being honest and speaking from his heart as 99.9% of the NHS staff do, perhaps not true of the people who then cherry pick his words for their own agendas though. I hope his life is not turned upside down now by either side, lets hope he continues to save many more lives on ICU

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa
Where did you get those figures from please? Couldn't see anything about them on the link you provided.
That CEO was as shifty as hell.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join